Can You Buy Disney Dollars Here?

SuAnne

Mouseketeer
Hi there!
Starting to plan our next WDW vacation for next year and thought I would buy Disney Dollars with little bits we save here and there. Can we buy US Disney Dollars at the Disney Stores here in Canada? Thanks!

beacause of the fluctuating exchange they dont sell DD's here. :(

Do you know someone else going to WDW before you? I was lucky enough to have a kind co-worker going to WDW before us. I gave her the money and she picked up the Disney Dollars while she was there. Our boys will have a little extra surprise in their easter baskets this year.

Offsite 81, 83, 85, 86
All Star Movies spring 2001

Just my luck, that I started thinking about this now...my parents just returned from a month in Orlando! Oh well...we won't be going for over a year so I'm sure there will be people I know going before then that I can get to pick me up some. Thanks!

SuAnne - I'm not sure how close you are to the border, but we pick up ours at the Disney Stores in Buffalo or Niagara Falls, USA. Note that they generally limit you to $100 per day (or per visit to the store?).

Cheers,

dondaisys.gif

CindyAnn
Co-moderator - Restaurants Board & Canadian Board

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter