• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian Buffoon's Disney With a Teen Vacation - 08/13 - The Wrap

They're both expensive for me.
So if I have to pick one...
I'll pick the bigger one
and the better known one (to me.)

The funny thing is that both have nearly the same number of attractions, but DL has them in a much more contained environment. You can get a HUGE bang for your buck with no bus rides and walking from park to park is a no brainer. I tell you, talk to me about it and I can work magic for you and even your family. It will cost you less than WDW for everyone if you take my advice. Ask @Captain_Oblivious. I was able to play fairy Godmother to them when they visited and my powers have become stronger since then.

Yay for you! I can't wait to start hearing about it, but I guess it has to happen first.

Well, I'm still hoping to start the TR
before I go.

I've got 40 days now and I'm not sure I'm going to be ready!

I'm not sure either... for you!
I've seen how you guys pack!

Nope. Can't see it.
Says "removed by user"

Ok, that's just weird!!! It will play in my post back to you, but not in yours!!

Nope. Not there either.

Try again - I got a dud the first time and re-posted! Copy and paste the URL at the top of the You Tube page while the video is playing.

Nope. Still no go.

While he's gone, you can pop over to my thread- I would love your ideas/suggestions for your favorite places to buy lotion, soap, and stuff.
At WDW or in general?

When we went to Cleveland for the GGVI we had to fly to Columbus and drive otherwise we had crazy transfers which we didn't want to do.
You can try the Akron/Canton airport (CAK). It's closer than Columbus. We flew out of there to Orlando one time when the price was too good to pass up. What is GGVI?

:sad2: Remember, you're the one
who said you couldn't go!
I could go if you paid for my tickets!

Well, of course.
What with you prancing around
in your birthday suit all the time.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl:

Canadian Buffoon's Salute to All Nations (But Mosrly Canadia)

Noted. I like that one.

Looking forward to taking our youngest granddaughter (those people she lives with insist on being the first to take her there tho' jeesh lol)

:laughing:

I don't understand the "more expe8nsive" Passes are cheaper because you need less days, there are value Good Neighbor hotels across the street, and lots of restaurant choices all around the park, even Mc D's. You can drive straight down the street to the beach and be entertained just for parking. I think parking is free at Huntington. Oh, I guess you need a car for that. There are shuttles from the airport to DLR if you are skipping the beach. Anyway, we always spend less at DLR....

Hmmm.... interesting....

Where the heck is Ponzi? He's really letting us rum amock and he isn't even gone yet!

I think I saw him make a
left turn at Albuquerque...

While he's gone, you can pop over to my thread- I would love your ideas/suggestions for your favorite places to buy lotion, soap, and stuff.

Yes.
All talk of lotion, soap and "stuff"
may be directed over to Liesa's thread.

I won't mind.

(aaannnndddd... there go all my readers.)

When we went to Cleveland for the GGVI

GGVI?

we had to fly to Columbus and drive otherwise we had crazy transfers which we didn't want to do.

Heck. I drove to Cleveland...
From
Winnipeg.

Just for Carrie.

The funny thing is that both have nearly the same number of attractions, but DL has them in a much more contained environment. You can get a HUGE bang for your buck with no bus rides and walking from park to park is a no brainer.

I know. I've read a few DL TRs
and really like that idea.
You kill
a lot of time
going from park to park in WDW.

I tell you, talk to me about it and I can work magic for you and even your family. It will cost you less than WDW for everyone if you take my advice. Ask @Captain_Oblivious. I was able to play fairy Godmother to them when they visited and my powers have become stronger since then.

Hmmmm.....

You may be changing my mind.
A personal fairy Godmother?

That
is tempting..........

And no, I'd never presume to steal your readers. They are way too loyal to you.

(But you don't talk about lotion and Scents of the Trip, either.)

Ladies and gentlemen...
I would like to pause
in the frivolity for a moment.

A brief discourse on an historical event.

It was not that long ago,
when there was a concern brought forth.
There was indeed a notion (rhymes with lotion)
that this TR would never reach 200 pages.

I sense (rhymes with scents) this appears
to not be the case.

Carry on.

Ladies and gentlemen...
I would like to pause
in the frivolity for a moment.

A brief discourse on an historical event.

It was not that long ago,
when there was a concern brought forth.
There was indeed a notion (rhymes with lotion)
that this TR would never reach 200 pages.

I sense (rhymes with scents) this appears
to not be the case.

Carry on.

OMG, this has reached epic proportions of silliness and mayhem.

(If I didn't love it , I'd pay 10 cents to leave a notion.)

You can try the Akron/Canton airport (CAK). It's closer than Columbus. We flew out of there to Orlando one time when the price was too good to pass up. What is GGVI?

OK GGVI might have been in Chicago GG9 was in Cleveland. It was the Gay Games, which in addition to sporting competitions also includes cultural events. We went to play a concert that was really cool.

See above.

I know. I've read a few DL TRs
and really like that idea.
You kill
a lot of time
going from park to park in WDW.

It is really cool that you only have to go back and forth across the esplanade.

Hmmmm.....

You may be changing my mind.
A personal fairy Godmother?

That
is tempting..........

You have NO idea what I am capable of.....

Nah. You're too pretty to be the worst.

:blush:

Now didn't that feel good?

You're right. It did.

But did it have to be me??

No...but it's it good to be the best at something?

So you're saying Ricky Gervais is fat?

I didn't realise you had such body issues....It's almost like your every female on the planet....

You want me to go to war with Disney?
That should last even less than 45 minutes.

I reckon you could take down Iger.

Gee... thanks.

I'm just trying to be careful - I can see it now - you, Lu and Katie have one too many grey goose slushies and you end up in the lagoon....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter