Canadian Disney Gift Cards

I got two $100 cards at Shoppers today to take advantage of the bonus points, which I hope I get since they weren't on my receipt. I hope to get more at some point.

The points didn't show up on mine either, but the cashier said they should show by November 17th.

Saw them at Zehrs. I think once I have $50 in PC points i will just add a card to my shopping cart with my weekly shop and it will be like a free.

I had almost $140 in points and started using them for groceries because I heard you can't use them to get gift cards. I had $40 in points left this week and added a $50 gift card to my weekly grocery shop today and they let me use my points!!! I need to start racking up those points again!

I had almost $140 in points and started using them for groceries because I heard you can't use them to get gift cards. I had $40 in points left this week and added a $50 gift card to my weekly grocery shop today and they let me use my points!!! I need to start racking up those points again!

I should start collecting PC points! I just checked and the only GC restrictions are PC gift cards and Joe Fresh gift cards...

You can redeem your points for just about everything available at participating stores, excluding tobacco, alcohol, lottery tickets, or any products or services prohibited by law or as we determine from time to time. Currently, PC Plus™ members are unable to redeem their points for President’s Choice® gift cards, Joe Fresh® gift cards and government taxes. In certain provinces, you will also be prohibited from redeeming your points on prescription medication, over-the-counter medication and milk. Third party retailers, including The Mobile Shop, the cleaners and Wine Shop, are also excluded from the program. Please see our Terms of Use for more details.

They have them at Applewood plaza Shoppers in Mississauga (Dixie and QEW). Just bought four with $2000.

I’ve had such bad luck finding them at stores near me (Toronto). I’ve even been calling Shoppers Drug Marts to see if they had any, but nope. But I got out to Vaughan Mills and they let me out $1500 worth on two gift cards. Technically the max they allow on each card is $500 and for each day it’s $1500, but they let me split it between two cards. I have to pay the balance for our trip in a couple of weeks, so hoping to check exchange rates everyday to get the best bang for buck.

I haven’t been able to find any Shoppers or Safeway here in Vancouver to by gift cards so today we went into the Disney Store at the mall to get them. Going to use to make payment on our WL res in August. Next weekend will go back to buy another for Disney Canadian ticket.

I can't find them in either Walmarts (Halifax/Bedford) now! Arg! Plus, they were only $25 denominations, so I'd need to buy every single one.

I can't find them in either Walmarts (Halifax/Bedford) now! Arg! Plus, they were only $25 denominations, so I'd need to buy every single one.

You say they are only $25? Did you check it closely, everyone I have seen in various stores says $25-$500, so you choose the amount.

Well I did my first buy towards next years trip and Annual pass. Bought $1200 in GC's at shoppers to receive the 48,000 points, also had the other two adults going on the trip buy $600 each on their cards. So we have $2400 CDN towards $12k $US, lol. Really hoping for some other special at some point this year on the gift cards.

Fellow Grande Prairian here leaving for WDW in 35 days! I found Disney GC’s at Cobblestone Shoppers today

Sweet!!!! I'm another fellow Grande Prairian lol. Thanks for the info...I've only seen them at Walfart...But going to buy Disney gc for meals / hotels. Start saving cash for the universal portion of our trip

Weird... I found the above quote in the FAQ on their website, under the heading “What can I use my points for in-store?”
I should start collecting PC points! I just checked and the only GC restrictions are PC gift cards and Joe Fresh gift cards...
Where are you located? I found these T&C: https://www.pcplus.ca/loyaltyTerms.jsp

What I've been doing is this...I'll put a divider between my grocery purchase...then have a visa gc on the next transaction. I take the " free groceries" then make another purchase for the gc for the amount that was the " free groceries" I'm almost on my third 100.00 gc. My plan is to use my Am and " free groceries " for enough tickets into both Universal and Disney. Then my savings goes towards hotels, airfare. Going to start buying Disney gc for our meals in Disney. Where there is a will, there is a way ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter