• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancelling ADRS!!! (Can we start a thread)?

Hi! I posted this on the cancelling dec adrs..thought i'd post here too....I will be cancelling a ressie for coral reef for dec 10th. it is at 12:30 for a party of 6.let me know if you need this,we can coordinate a time or i can just give you my confirmation #!!!! Hope this will help someone!:)

Paula

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

Thank you if any of you kind DISer's was the one who cancelled the Crystal Palace on 9/30 at 5:15PM. I called this afternoon, the CM first said that first available was at 9 something, then said ....no, wait a 515PM just popped up someone must have just cancelled!!! YIPPEE!!!! I of course doubled checked that she did indeed have it for 9/30...(one CM misheard me and was looking for 12/30 once), and that it was for 5 people at 5:15PM on 9/30/2006!! She chuckled and said "Yes...but, I can't blame you for double checking, it must be your lucky day!!" Well, it is DH's birthday....so maybe it was!!! Thanks again if someone here cancelled. :cheer2:

If anyone's interested, just cancelled ADR for WCC on 10/2 at 5pm. Too many bad reviews lately for us...so we're doing the Princess Lunch (almost last seating time) in Norway instead! If someone here cancelled that "last available" table at 2:40pm on 10/2, many thanks from me to you!

iwynlea said:
If anyone's interested, just cancelled ADR for WCC on 10/2 at 5pm. Too many bad reviews lately for us...so we're doing the Princess Lunch (almost last seating time) in Norway instead! If someone here cancelled that "last available" table at 2:40pm on 10/2, many thanks from me to you!
Oh, no!!! Taken already!! I'll keep trying :)

I am trying so hard to pick up a cancellation for Dinner on September 27. If you are planning on cancelling, please let me know first and we can work out a name change or something. Thank you so much.

Pam :grouphug:

I also posted on the cancelling December ADR's thread..

I need 1 child for grand adventures in cooking for 12/22 or 12/26

DD9 REALLY wants to attend...please PM BEFORE you cancel...Thanks!

Tiffer said:
IS the point of the thread to post what you are GOING to cancel and see if anyone wants it first? Because I see a ton of posts saying what they already cancelled?

Yes, but sometimes you don't know if you are GOING to cancel until you have rebooked something else. For instance ...

I just cancelled LeCellier, Sept. 21, 12:30, because I rebooked it later in the day. BTW I pretty much had my choice of times if anyone is interested. :thumbsup2

I have a ressie for Sept 27 at 4 20. I will cancel IF someone can trade either a lunch ressie or dinner ressie for Sept 28 or October 2. Thanks :cool1:
It is for Lecellier.....

I just cancelled 2 reservations. The first one was for the Spirit of Aloha dinner show on Sat. Sept. 2nd at 5:15pm. The second cancelled reservation was for Marrakesh on Sun. Sept. 3rd at 6:30pm.

I have a few that I'm going to cancel in the next week sometime..

9-27 H&V lunch

9-28 Mamma's Dinner

10-1 Crystal Palace Dinner

10-3 WCC Dinner

10-6 Norway Princess Breakfast

10-7 Crystal Palace Dinner

We're looking for Le Cellier for DINNER on 10-01 (Sunday), or the 2nd (Monday)

PM me with any takers!!

MrsMud said:
SO, TO ALL MY DIS FRIENDS, IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON CANCELLING AN ADR, PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE YOU DO IT. THANKS! ;)

I had full intention of posting here before I cancelled but be AWARE that if you are on the phone and the CM sees a double booking, they will MAKE YOU CHOOSE right there on the spot which one to keep and which one to cancel. It happened to me. Maybe I got a nasty CM b/c she went through every ressie in my profile and found two double bookings - - which I was trying to find homes for on Dis and TGM before cancelling myself.

Point is: don't rock the boat with WDW-DINE until you have a taker here who wants the ressie or you've waited a long enough period of time for any takers. I was able to find a home for my Le Cellier ressie; the other two were Chef Mickeys and something I can't even remember...

I'm double booked a few times for the 2 weeks that i'm there...i think one day i'm TRIPLE booked. I have never had a problem, but last year I took a DIS member's ressie for LTT before MNSSHP and it worked out SOOO well! I'm willing to give the ressies that were listed above to a DIS member before I cancel the ADR's. If i could help a fellow DIS'er out I'd love to!

Does anybody need HDDR on Dec. 23 5 people 1st show ?

I know everyone loves it but it just doesn't seem right for me.
I hope I don't regret cancelling ...

We just cancelled Crystal Palace Breakfast for a party of 2 on 12/30. :tinker: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter