• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancelling ADRS!!! (Can we start a thread)?

Looking for Cinderella's Royal Table Aug 21 or 24 if anyone is thinking about cancelling their ADR's

justplaingoofy said:
Was wondering since this thread has become so incredibly popular with cancellations/reservations for various upcoming months if anyone would like me to start a thread based on months... Aug, Sept, Oct, etc....

Just wouldn't want it to be too confusing..... :confused3 :confused3

I started one for Sept. here:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1179056

I think I also saw one for Oct.?

I am going to be canceling monday..We have decided to not do the dining plan this year..We will be eating more CS meals and our final meal will be a TS at Ohana that one I am not canceling.

October 16th prime time 7:00
October 17th Lecellier 7:10
October 18 th whispering Canyon 6:40

I plan on calling monday evening around 5 when I get home from work..

I have an 8:30 am ADR at Chef Mickeys on 9/30. I would prefer a 9:30 or 9:45 instead. ANyone want to trade?????? :wave2:

PM me!

Can this also be for the little kids happenings that take place at the Grand Floridian, such as Pirate Adventure, Isl of Carib Pirates Adv, etc? Because I've tried in the past to get the kids in these and they are always booked solid! Just wondering. But a good post nonetheless. pirate:

Tikitoi said:
Can this also be for the little kids happenings that take place at the Grand Floridian, such as Pirate Adventure, Isl of Carib Pirates Adv, etc? Because I've tried in the past to get the kids in these and they are always booked solid! Just wondering. But a good post nonetheless. pirate:

I cancelled the GF Pirate Adventure this morning, and posted on the Resort board because I didn't know where to put it. It was for Sat. Oct 7.

Our friends are joining us for their first ever trip to WDW! Our ADR's were booked months ago. Now, our friends are striking out :sad2:

If anyone is cancelling a party of 5 for LTT on 8/20 around 4PM or Boma for 5-7PM on 8/23, I know a family that wil take them in a heartbeat!!! PM please! :wave2:

I know it's a dream but hey, isn't that what this is all about??

If anyone is cancelling a ressie for August 26 dinner at Le Cellier's, please PM me.
Thanks!!

I just canceled:

Dec 21st LTT 5:05PM table for 4

Dec 21 KTTK tour 9:30AM 1 person

Dec 21 Grand Floridian Pirate's Cruise for 2 Children

Hope this helps someone.

Also canceled: Dec 22

Chef Mickeys for 5:00PM.

we have 8pm ADRs but are looking for something earlier? anybody cancelling an earlier time? if so, please PM me. thanks:)

I know this is for December and is a ways off but here goes:
I HAVE: CRT lunch December 13th at 12:10 pm
I am LOOKING for (in exchange) CRT December 10th from 11:30-1:00pm
Can anybody help me out???

I am going to cancel the Plaza Restaurant on Aug 26th at 5:40 if anyone wants to co-ordinate times to call, pm me.

It is for 8, but it is two tables of 4.

CDN said:
Looking for Cinderella's Royal Table Aug 21 or 24 if anyone is thinking about cancelling their ADR's
still hoping, still wondering so I bumped this thread..... anyone???? pixiedust:

Looking for breakfast for Chef Mickeys on Oct 2,3,4,5....if anyone plans to cancel let me know and PM me. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter