• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancelling ADRS!!! (Can we start a thread)?

Still looking for Liberty Tree Tavern on Sunday 8/20 early dinner (before 5PM) and for Boma Wed. 8/23 dinner aroound 5:30? I know, long shot :confused3

Anyone???

It's for a party of 5 - friends travelling with us who got closed out of these two meals. It's their first time in WDW. TIA! :wizard:

yearbook50 said:
I'm cancelling two of mine because my flight changed and now I will no longer be able to go to the tea room on my first day in january and I'm cancelling one of my character breakfasts because three is too much in one trip. I just have to figure out which one I want to cancel. (Donald's Breakfastosorous or 1900 Park Fare)
Cancel Breakfastosaurus...I didn't thinkithe food was that great. I think 1900is much better.

Sorry to go off topic..DON"T SHOOT!!

IS the point of the thread to post what you are GOING to cancel and see if anyone wants it first? Because I see a ton of posts saying what they already cancelled?

I just cancelled Le Cellier for the 2nd of October @ 5:50. I thought I had cancelled it before but apparently I didn't, In any case it is for a family of three. :thumbsup2

We changed our trip from January to June so I have a few to cancel. I will cancel them this afternoon if anyone might be interested... They are all for a party of 6

1/1 Chef Mickeys at 5:15pm
1/2 Whispering Canyon 12:30pm
1/3 Prime Time Cafe 12:15pm
1/4 Rose N crown 12:20pm
1/5 Ohana 7:40 am Rainforest Cafe 5:00pm
1/6 Mama Melrose 12:20pm
1/7 Chef Mickeys 8:30 am

I will be cancelling these December ADRs soon. Please PM me if you want to coordinate a time to grab any of them.

Sunday, December 17 Dinner – Whispering Canyon Café (4) – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, December 19 Dinner - Kona Café (4) – 8 p.m.
Wednesday, December 20 Dinner – Hollywood Brown Derby (4) – 7:10 p.m.
Thursday, December 21 Dinner – LTT(4) – 5:10 p.m.
Friday, December 22 Dinner – Trail’s End (4) – 7:00 p.m.

I will be cancelling 2 Chef Mickey reservations around 3:00 today

They are both for 8 people - 2 tables

First is 8/27 at 5:10 other is 8/30 at 9:10 pm

I posted this over on the September specific board, but it can't hurt to put it here too! First, I'm looking for Chef Mickey's breakfast the week of Sept. 1st (throught the 6th)... ANYTIME! We've got a lunch ressie on 9/4 at 2:30 but really would prefer breakfast (really want the Mickey Pancakes and Waffles!).

I recently cancelled a 5:30 ressie at Hollywood & Vine (Fantasmic package!) on 9/4 and a 6:00 ressie at Ohana on 9/3. Oh, and I forgot a 4:00 at Coral Reef on 9/1!

kath1210 said:
I will be cancelling these December ADRs soon. Please PM me if you want to coordinate a time to grab any of them.

Sunday, December 17 Dinner – Whispering Canyon Café (4) – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, December 19 Dinner - Kona Café (4) – 8 p.m.
Wednesday, December 20 Dinner – Hollywood Brown Derby (4) – 7:10 p.m.
Thursday, December 21 Dinner – LTT(4) – 5:10 p.m.
Friday, December 22 Dinner – Trail’s End (4) – 7:00 p.m.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1169498
This is the DECEMBER ADR Cancellations thread I started today. This thread is GREAT but it got to lengthy to try and find DEcember! Thanks to OP!

Just canceled Coral Reef 10/1 for 3:20pm
Princess storybook lunch 9/30 1:30pm
Princess storybook dinner 9/30 4:55pm

Just cancelled Alfredo's for Aug 31 at 1:15 - party of 9 .... switched to Chef Mickey's lunch ! :thumbsup2

Schucraig said:
Just cancelled Le Cellier October 30 at 5:10PM for a party of 4! :thumbsup2
ohhhh, a coveted time for sure!! Sure that was scooped right up!

I have a reservation for the CRT Breakfast on 10/13 at 10:10 for a party of four but I would prefer the lunch. I'm trying to find it for any day between 10/11 - 10/13 or 10/15. If anyone can help, please send me a PM. Thank you! :wave:

Tiffer said:
IS the point of the thread to post what you are GOING to cancel and see if anyone wants it first? Because I see a ton of posts saying what they already cancelled?

Yes, Tiffer, you're correct. I started the thread with the idea that those who were planning to cancel an ADR could post here first, to allow a fellow DISer to at least try for it. I think those who post that they have just cancelled an ADR have good intentions, but I don't think they realize how quickly some of those ADRs go. By the time that thread is read by someone here who wants to try for it, it is probably long gone.

SO, TO ALL MY DIS FRIENDS, IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON CANCELLING AN ADR, PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE YOU DO IT. THANKS! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter