• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancelling DECEMBER ADR's (Starting a NEW Tread)

Still looking for breakfast at crystal palace for 12/25 for 3 or 4.

I am going to cancel 6:30 Dinner Chef De France for 12/24
please pm
Thanks if you can help

I have an ADR at Tony's Town Square @ 4:55pm, December 25th. I am still "hoping" for CP(brkfst or dinner) or LTT(dinner).

Also looking for princess breakfast @ Epcot for either December 26th or 27th.

Thanks

New Year's Eve Cancellation!

I am canceling the Biergarten on 12/31 at 5:25 PM for 7 people. The reservation would be big enough for a large family, or 2 smaller families. PM me if you're interested. We will have to coordinate so we are on the phone at the same time as I will have to cancel this reservation and you will have to try to pick it up as I have a credit card deposit.

I am looking for a party of 4 adults dinner at 1900 Park Fare, anytime 21st through 28th. Thanks in advance for any help!

Looking for ADR at Chef mickey's breakfast on anyday between dec 24-26th for 5 0r 6
and at ohana's breakfast for 2 on dec 22nd
:(
thanks guys

I haven't cancelled my Trails End reservation for 12/24 for 3 people yet if you're interested.

mickeyrickey said:
just made last minute reservations for 12/21-12/28. looking for dinner 12/24 and 12/25 thanks

Still looking for breakfast at crystal palace for 12/25 for 3 or 4. Thanks if you can help

I am canceling 6:30 Dinner Chef De France for 12/24 for 3/4 please pm if interested

:banana: I managed to snag a ressie for 1900 Park Fare for this Thursday night!! It will be a great way to kick off our first trip to WDW. :banana:

Oh and by the way when I called this morning, they told me there were several cancellations for the 21st, I had my pick of times. Hope this helps somebody.

I know it is short notice but we are cancelling our Jiko ADR for this Friday 12/22 5:30PM and 1900 Park Fair for Saturday 12/23 6:00PM. Any takers?

PS - Can I just give someone my ADR # to use for themselves?????

MICKEEP said:
I know it is short notice but we are cancelling our Jiko ADR for this Friday 12/22 5:30PM and 1900 Park Fair for Saturday 12/23 6:00PM. Any takers?

PS - Can I just give someone my ADR # to use for themselves?????

I just Pm'ed you for 1900 park Fare. I hope it went through. I'm actually at work and not supposed to be doing this...I am interested in your 1900 Park Fare dinner ressie. Please let me know!!! :banana:

Thanks to a fellow Dis'er helping me, I now have a chance to pay it forward. I have the following ressies up for cancellation:

12/23: TE dinner @ Fort Wilderness (party of 4) @ 7pm
12/24: Xmas Eve-PSB breakfast @ Epcot (party of 4) @ 9am

Please PM me if you are interested. I will need to know fairly soon as PSB is a credit card hold ressie. Thanks! :cool1:

medalla74 said:
Thanks to a fellow Dis'er helping me, I now have a chance to pay it forward. I have the following ressies up for cancellation:

12/23: TE dinner @ Fort Wilderness (party of 4) @ 7pm
12/24: Xmas Eve-PSB breakfast @ Epcot (party of 4) @ 9am

Please PM me if you are interested. I will need to know fairly soon as PSB is a credit card hold ressie. Thanks! :cool1:

I forgot what day it was, I will need to know by tomorrow morning as we are leaving tomorrow. I will not have access to this site or email after that. I apologize for the short notice but, I would rather see a fellow dis'er take advantage of these ressies before I cancel. :surfweb:

I'm going to cancel Biergarten for New Years Eve in EPCOT. It's for a PARTY OF 6 AT 5:40pm.

If anyone would like it please reply or send me a pm. I won't cancel until this evening so if anyone would like it, let me know.

Liz

Hi Im looking for an adr for lecelier preferably in evening but lunch would do also any help would be great taking df on first trip and wanted to do something special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter