• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancelling DECEMBER ADR's (Starting a NEW Tread)

Ub_Iwerks said:
Our group has gotten smaller. I will be changing our reservation from 12 to 8 people for Dec. 23 at Crystal Palace (8:05 a.m.), LTT on Dec. 24 at 4 p.m. and Le Cellier CP dinner package on Dec. 25 at 3:30 p.m. (show at 6:45).

I will not make the changes until after I speak with my in-laws, just to make sure their plans haven't changed. I hope to make the changes today or tomorrow.

Hi
I just PM'd you, regarding "LTT on Dec. 24 at 4 p.m". I am interested as I have not been able to get anything for Dec. 24th or 25th at MK.

LBurg93 said:
I will be canceling reservations for New Years Eve 6:00 pm (1st seating) Narcoossee Grand Floridian Party party of 3 (possibly 4) This seating is till 8:00 $90 Adult & $42 child (48 hours cancellation required) - special holiday menu

If you are interested, please PM with your phone number, I do not check board very often.

Just cancelled

Hello everyone. I will be cancelling a ressie for 3 on the night of the 16th @ 5:10PM. @ BOMA. Thanks to Mandy ;) who gave me the ressie first. I wont be able tomake it. PM me if your interested.

We are looking for OHana's for 12/20 for 5 (we have tables of 3 and 2 split up - need 5 together).

Also need California Grill on 12/25 for 5. (We have a 9:40PM time to trade).

Would anyone happen to have an ADR for Kona Cafe on December 16th? We decided a few weeks ago that we were going to stay at the Polynesian this weekend and although that is great, we have hardly any ADRs.

So, I was wondering if anyone had a Kona Cafe for breakfast this Saturday that they were thinking of giving up?

TIA, and hope I have some luck! Only 2 days left!!

kurt90 said:
Would anyone happen to have an ADR for Kona Cafe on December 16th? We decided a few weeks ago that we were going to stay at the Polynesian this weekend and although that is great, we have hardly any ADRs.

So, I was wondering if anyone had a Kona Cafe for breakfast this Saturday that they were thinking of giving up?

I have a 6:05 pm ADR for 4, that I am about to cancel, if you would like to set up a time for me to cancel and you grab it, let me know. May be I can change it to your name.

I have a 6:50pm ADR at Concourse for 4 on 12/14, that I am going to cancel, let me know if anyone needs it.
And a 6:05pm at Kona for 4 on 12/16

LoveMyBoys said:
I have a 6:05 pm ADR for 4, that I am about to cancel, if you would like to set up a time for me to cancel and you grab it, let me know. May be I can change it to your name.

Thanks so much, but I already have Chef Mickey's at 8:20pm and we were lookign for a breakfast, so I dont think that will work out. But thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!

Anyone else?

kurt90 said:
Thanks so much, but I already have Chef Mickey's at 8:20pm and we were lookign for a breakfast, so I dont think that will work out. But thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!

Anyone else?

Kurt,

We don't have any ADR's for you but will also be staying at the Poly this weekend. Just look for the lime green ribbon!

took

Ohana dinner on 12/15 @ 5:25pm - party of 6 (2A 4C) - Thanks Elizabeth!

1900 Park Fare dinner on 12/15 @ 6:10pm - party of 4 (2A 2C)

(double booked because I rec'd an ADR from another dis'er that I can't use so I need to cancel these)

PM if interested.

kurt90 said:

Well....I called again today and guess what? They have almost everytime available! I guess the previous CM did something wrong, but I was able to get the time and date I wanted. Thanks so much to everyone who helped, I realy appreciate it!

last attempt before we leave on thursday in the am.... still looking for 2 adults for ltt on dec 14th at any time.

thanks.

Please PM me if you have a reservation that you would like to cancel. We would love to have the opportunity to visit the GF and eat at either Narcoossee's or Citricos Christmas Eve -- 12/24 Dinner between 5:30 and 6:45 --- times are flexible as I know both Narcoossee's and Citricos are in high demand. This would be for a party of 4 (3 adults and 1 child). Thanks for your consideration. Go Vols!

Today at 3pm I am cancelling:
Crystal Palace 12/15 11:40
Park Fare 12/18 11:00
Garden Grill 12/14 6:00
Capt Jack's 12/14 6:10
All are a party of four (2a,2c)

Hope this helps someone!

I have an ADR at Tony's Town Square @ 4:55pm, December 25th. I am still "hoping" for CP(brkfst or dinner) or LTT(dinner).

Also looking for princess breakfast @ Epcot for either December 26th or 27th.

Thanks

Need Crystal Palace for supper (anytime after 4pm)on the 21st Dec, pty of 6..

Please pm me if you have one!

TIA!
:sunny:

Am cancelling a TE ressie for Dec 24 at 6:10pm for 3 people. If anyone is interested send me a pm. I would like to do it before 7pm tomorrow evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter