• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancelling DECEMBER ADR's (Starting a NEW Tread)

I have 9am Bfast ressie on 12/17 for 4 people (2A2C) and I need to trade for 12/17 4 people (2A2C) anytime from 7:00a-8:15a.

I added another day so we will not be leaving on the 17th and I don't really want to waste that time from the park.

Thanks

DisneyBaby2004 said:
I have 9am Bfast ressie on 12/17 for 4 people (2A2C) and I need to trade for 12/17 4 people (2A2C) anytime from 7:00a-8:15a.

I added another day so we will not be leaving on the 17th and I don't really want to waste that time from the park.

Thanks

disneybaby2004 - i PMed you (my first - yay!)

I have some very nice ADRs that I no longer need. I asked Disney Dining if it is possible for them to put these reservations into "a friend's name" since I no longer need them. They said yes. So if anyone is interested, PM me with your name, phone number, resort, how many adults/children, (is there any other information they need?), and I will call and change the ADR to your name. All of these are for a party of 5, except for Ohana which is a party of 3. I would like to stick with the same party size to make it easy.

Donalds Breakfastasaurus, Sunday 12/17, 8:10 a.m.

Ohana, Monday 12/18, 5:15 p.m.

Crystal Palace, Tuesday, 12/19, 8:10 a.m.

LeCellier - Candlelight Processional, Saturday 12/23, 5:30 dinner, 8:15 show
UPDATE: THIS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES.

I might have one more Ohana to cancel on Sunday 12/17 for 3, but I'm not certain about that one yet.

UPDATE: I WILL CALL MONDAY AT NOON TO CANCEL DONALD'S, O'HANA, AND CRYSTAL PALACE.

skiingwife said:
I have some very nice ADRs that I no longer need. I asked Disney Dining if it is possible for them to put these reservations into "a friend's name" since I no longer need them. They said yes. So if anyone is interested, PM me with your name, phone number, resort, how many adults/children, (is there any other information they need?), and I will call and change the ADR to your name. All of these are for a party of 5, except for Ohana which is a party of 3. I would like to stick with the same party size to make it easy.

I might have one more Ohana to cancel on Sunday 12/17 for 3, but I'm not certain about that one yet.

PM'd you! :cheer2:

DisneyBaby2004- I emailed you about this adr. I would love it if it's still available!
Monica

DisneyBaby2004 said:
Going to cancel:

Crystal Palace (dinner) 5:10pm on Dec 15th (4 people - 2A2C)

Sorry I forgot to post here before canceling - but I *JUST* canceled Yacht Club Galley for 2 on New Year's Eve. 7.50PM.

Ok after a hectic 24 hours I have some wants and a few adr to give. Whatever made me think to book a 6 day trip for next week with a 2 yr old and a 5 week old baby?!?

First here is what I'm looking for (all are for a party of 4):
Thurs 12/14 either Chef Mickey's or Park Fare for dinner
Sat 12/16 either Chef Mickey's or Park Fare for dinner
Mon 12/18 either Chef Mickeys, Park Fare, Coral Reef, or Le Cellier for dinner

What I have to give: (all are for a party of 4)
Crystal Palace Fri 12/15 11:40
Akershus Princess Sun 12/17 12:55
Park Fare Mon 12/18 11:00

Hope I can help someone!
Monica

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting but, I'm a longtime lurker! Just wondering if anyone is planning on cancelling dinner for 4 @ 1900 Park Fare for the following dates: 12/23,24,25,26,27,28,29??? Ive been calling MS everyday with no luck! :bounce:

skiingwife said:

Hi! I sent you a PM - we are a party of 6, but I think the table size MIGHT be the same as a party of 5. We are interested in the CP on the 23rd! (I have teens - so we are "adults")

Thank you for offering these!

skiingwife said:

I PMed about CP at LeCellier. Party of 3. I have an earlier ADR for 3:30 at LeCellier 6:45 CP show, but would love the later time. :santa:

I just cancelled ADR's for CP package on christmas eve with Rose and Crown 2:30 lunch and a 5pm show, not the best ressies in the world, but someone might want em.

Still hoping for December 25th, breakfast at Crystal Palace or CRT.
Dinner at LTT or CRT. Either one..thanks

still looking for LTT for 2 adults this thursday 12/14 for dinner

and now also boma at any time for 2 adults on 12/15 for dinner

and i just cancelled jiko for 2 at 615 on 12/16. i switched to blue zoo after reading do many consistent good things about it.

has anyone been to blue zoo? and if so, code of dress?

thanks.

Our group has gotten smaller. I will be changing our reservation from 12 to 8 people for Dec. 23 at Crystal Palace (8:05 a.m.), LTT on Dec. 24 at 4 p.m. and Le Cellier CP dinner package on Dec. 25 at 3:30 p.m. (show at 6:45).

I will not make the changes until after I speak with my in-laws, just to make sure their plans haven't changed. I hope to make the changes today or tomorrow.

Ub_Iwerks said:
Our group has gotten smaller. I will be changing our reservation from 12 to 8 people for Dec. 23 at Crystal Palace (8:05 a.m.), LTT on Dec. 24 at 4 p.m. and Le Cellier CP dinner package on Dec. 25 at 3:30 p.m. (show at 6:45).

I will not make the changes until after I speak with my in-laws, just to make sure their plans haven't changed. I hope to make the changes today or tomorrow.

Just sent you a pm on your Le Cellier CP package reservations. I would like them.

I just cancelled 6:10 at Coral Reef on 12/18 a few hours ago. Sorry, I forgot to post earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter