Candlelight Dining Package Watch and Wait Thread

I think for CP it has mostly been the beginning of July when packages were released. We have been 4 times with a different narrator and can’t wait to go again this year! We are also doing MVMCP and think that tickets go on sale in April or May.

:tink:I'm so glad that you started this thread! We are heading to WDW the first week of December and I am looking forward to seeing who the narrators will be. We can all wait & watch together

:tink:I'm so glad that you started this thread! We are heading to WDW the first week of December and I am looking forward to seeing who the narrators will be. We can all wait & watch together

Thank you so much! We're booked for Dec 3-7. One day at AK, one full day at EPCOT, and an afternoon lunch at Chef Mickey's before MVMCP as our MK day.

Last edited:
I imagine that Robbie Benson would be amazing. We are at VWL December 1-8. So excited! Do you know where you would like to eat for the package? We have done the package before, and also just walked up.

Joining the club of those waiting (im)patiently for any glimmer of news! :yay: It will have been 10 years this December since I have been to WDW during the holiday season and I'm so excited, but as an obsessive planner, booking accommodations early and then having no arrangements to make right away is so weird! Can't wait to see what comes around!

I've only ever been to the Candlelight Processional once and NPH was the narrator we had. He was so fantastic and I found the whole experience so moving...:cloud9: I can't wait to see it again!

Who was the best narrator of the ones you've seen?

I had the fortune of seeing Frozen's Jonathan Groff (Kristoff) a couple of years ago and it was his and his mom's first vacation back in Disney in like 20 years, so it was a special to him and he certainly made it special for the audience as well. He was wonderful, and I had had a crush on him since his Broadway 'Spring Awakening' days, so I was beyond super excited I got to see him and he certainly was effortlessly charming, friendly, and sweet as a host for the night, letting us into his vacation life and telling anecdotes, too. And the show was once in a lifetime spectacular.

I imagine that Robbie Benson would be amazing. We are at VWL December 1-8. So excited! Do you know where you would like to eat for the package? We have done the package before, and also just walked up.

He was awesome!

WE had dinner at Al Forno. It was delicious!

We've only seen NPH. He was amazing! I've always wanted to see Trace Adkins.

NPH was wonderful! I want to see Trace Atkins as well. Our dates are a little later thsi year, so maybe.....

Are y'all planning to do the MVMCP? We did it several years, but not recently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter