Candlelight Processional

aurora64

Earning My Ears
So far am unable to reserve a dining package for the day we want to go. How far ahead of the scheduled time must you get in the standby line? Would like to go on 12/15 to see Gary Sinise. Thank you.

I hear you need to be there 1,5 or 2 hours before. If the person is VERY famous, it can be even more if you want to secure a seating.

Thanks. Anyone else that has been there have any advice? Is Gary Sinise considered a popular draw for this event?

A piece of advise I've heard is to attend the last show of the evening. It is usually less crowded and has a much shorter line. This has to do with families of the choir members typically attending either shows 1 or 2. On the CP dining package thread, Gary Sinise is a very popular choice - likely why you are having trouble booking a dining package. December 15th is also a Saturday - a busy night at Epcot among locals.

So far am unable to reserve a dining package for the day we want to go. How far ahead of the scheduled time must you get in the standby line? Would like to go on 12/15 to see Gary Sinise. Thank you.
Keep trying.

Keep trying, something might come up. People tend to hold reservations and cancel closer to the day of. How many are in your party?

Hey all!! I’m the OP. They must have released more blocks for the package yesterday. There was lots to choose from. I got a ressie for the day and restaurant I wanted. So happy!!!

Great!
Merry Christmas!

Thanks. Anyone else that has been there have any advice? Is Gary Sinise considered a popular draw for this event?
I would say Gary Sinise is in my top narrators that I have seen. He really gets involved in it and shows great emotion. My top 3 would be Edward James Olmos, Gary Sinise and Jodi Benson. Honestly, I think Edward James Olmos may be the best narrator that I have seen.

I used to be able to stand behind the rope at the back of the stadium and still have a good view. Is that still possible?

I would say Gary Sinise is in my top narrators that I have seen. He really gets involved in it and shows great emotion. My top 3 would be Edward James Olmos, Gary Sinise and Jodi Benson. Honestly, I think Edward James Olmos may be the best narrator that I have seen.
Good to hear, scored EJO for Christmas 8:15!
Hey all!! I’m the OP. They must have released more blocks for the package yesterday. There was lots to choose from. I got a ressie for the day and restaurant I wanted. So happy!!!

We got what we were looking for too!

Thanks Robo!! To you as well. Glad nedidajohn got their first pick. Hope others got to get packages booked yesterday!!! It really does pay to keep checking.

So excited to hear this! We will be there on Christmas Eve when Edward James Olmos is narrating. We don't really know anything about him.

So excited to hear this! We will be there on Christmas Eve when Edward James Olmos is narrating. We don't really know anything about him.
You will be pleasantly impressed. I think he has talked about retiring but he always comes back. Most just read from the script but he will add his own personal touch. Pay attention to him as choir sings and you will notice he is singing along as well. He really gets involved.

I'm so happy they released stuff yesterday for 12/15! My brother is singing in the CP that day and I was worried about not getting in. It's going to be a great show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter