• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Capture Your Moment: TOTALLY worth it

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
Just wanted to share my experience as I had limited information before I booked even on this board.

First off it’s $50…and it doesn’t include the photos your memory maker and/or annual pass tier has the photos included with it. Then you go to Magic Kingdom where Mickey use to meet in Towns Square you’ll see a small podium to check in.

Once you check in you’ll meet your photographer who kinda asks what you want to do any kind of special memory any props so they kinda know what to expect.

I’ll share some photos here as I didn’t really see people share the photos of their experience

Last edited:
Just wanted to share my experience as I had limited information before I booked even on this board.

First off it’s $50…and it doesn’t include the photos your memory maker and/or annual pass tier has the photos included with it. Then you go to Magic Kingdom where Mickey use to meet in Towns Square you’ll see a small podium to check in.

Once you check in you’ll meet your photographer who kinda asks what you want to do any kind of special memory any props so they kinda know what to expect.

I’ll share some photos here as I didn’t really see people share the photos of their experience
View attachment 576300View attachment 576309View attachment 576310View attachment 576312View attachment 576313
Adorable!!

View attachment 576300View attachment 576309View attachment 576310View attachment 576312View attachment 576313
Cuteness overload!

This is great - thanks for posting. I am hoping to book for a senior photo shoot for my daughter. Having a few Disney pix will be perfect. I just hope I can get a morning time so her hair is ok snd we have a good period of time after it for touring.

This is great - thanks for posting. I am hoping to book for a senior photo shoot for my daughter. Having a few Disney pix will be perfect. I just hope I can get a morning time so her hair is ok snd we have a good period of time after it for touring.

they’ve been booking up quickly! Also you’re right choose an early session so it’s not-flaming hot out

What an adorable family! I may get this for my sister and her son when we go in the fall. How do you book it?

my Disney experience type capture your moment we were going to do the Animal Kingdom one too but boy I can’t get a reservation to save my life for that park lately

Gosh....your son is just adorable. Know you’ve looked forward to this for a long time; glad you got these awesome pics to remember it!

Such a wonderful looking family!! So glad you were able to book and get some shots of your little guy. Thanks for sharing! Now I have to see about booking.

We did it for our 30th anniversary and it was a wonderful experience. I would recommend it to anyone-my profile pic is from one of the ones taken. I read the other day that it is being expanded to Animal Kingdom. My daughter is hoping they expand to Epcot before she graduates college in 3 years so she can have graduation photos taken there.

What great photos! You have a beautiful family.

I've been considering doing this for our fall trip. My mom will be traveling with us so I think it'd be a great opportunity to get photos of all of us together. Glad to hear that it's worth it!

Fantastic pictures! We decided to do the one at Animal Kingdom last minute for our trip next month. It's nice to hear reviews of it since it's not mentioned a lot.

PLEASE post photos when you do it I’ve been dying to see the capture your moment animal kingdom

Your son is just too adorable!!! Thanks for sharing! My favorite is the one where you are both holding his hand walking. Treasure these moments..... they grow up so fast and before you both know it, he will be as tall as you two!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter