Castaway Cay Private Cabanas

Online only has the capability to assign the guests in 1 stateroom to each cabana. But the entire cabana is yours so there's no need to have all the names registered in advance. When you board you can add/change however many guests you need up to the maximum. It can't be done ahead of time.
Thank you Poison Ivy!! This was my next question . . . How do I add the other two cabins/ family members to our cabana since we have 4 in one and 3 in one next door? I still have 4 more people to add.
Not sure if we'll keep them since it's going to cost us over $1100 for the two cabanas and #21 would be $849 for 11 people?? I'll need to talk this over with my sister and the rest of our group! Thanks again for the help

Thank you Poison Ivy!! This was my next question . . . How do I add the other two cabins/ family members to our cabana since we have 4 in one and 3 in one next door? I still have 4 more people to add.
Not sure if we'll keep them since it's going to cost us over $1100 for the two cabanas and #21 would be $849 for 11 people?? I'll need to talk this over with my sister and the rest of our group! Thanks again for the help

IMO you only need 1 for your group size. We had 7 adults in Cabana #4 and we were very comfortable and easily spread out. We had 8 adults and an infant a 2nd time in the same cabana. There will always be some of you enjoying the beach, some enjoying the water, some possibly biking or snorkeling and some in the cabana. We never felt crowded at all.

I posted some pics of us all settled in and enjoying the cabana on the dream concierge thread here: http://www.disboards.com/threads/dream-concierge.3376714/page-8

can anyone address tides in may or just in general? i have been searching for pictures or info as to what to expect when it goes out (we are in cabana #15). I don't want to just be staring at sand from the cabana lol. plus I'm starting to get concerned that i chose a cabana too far from everything. I didn't have 2 bad ankles when i chose 15 lol. I want more privacy but I guess I didn't expect to see such drastic tidal changes. How long is the tide out? I found some info regarding tides in may and it looks like high tide will be around 8am to 9 and low tide will be around 130pm. Will it be out till we have to leave?

Thanks!

Tides are a relative thing. We're not talking Bay of Fundy tides that far south. Heck, they aren't near as extreme as Charleston tides. We're talking about 3 feet difference between high and low.

ok then that helps a lot, i'm guessing that sand bar no longer gets consumed by the tides like the pictures that i'm seeing from years past..

LOL @ bay of fundy.

can anyone address tides in may or just in general? i have been searching for pictures or info as to what to expect when it goes out (we are in cabana #15). I don't want to just be staring at sand from the cabana lol. plus I'm starting to get concerned that i chose a cabana too far from everything. I didn't have 2 bad ankles when i chose 15 lol. I want more privacy but I guess I didn't expect to see such drastic tidal changes. How long is the tide out? I found some info regarding tides in may and it looks like high tide will be around 8am to 9 and low tide will be around 130pm. Will it be out till we have to leave?

Thanks!

For what it's worth, this was the view from cabana 15 two weeks ago.

Omg it's been a LONG day. LOL. I'm night blind and trying to read on the ipad in the dark no less.

Thank you so much!!! That's perfect!

It's not just you. This very issue has already been asked about (as in "Please make links a more obvious size/color") on the Tech board. Now, whether something gets done about it ..... who knows?

Some of us have older eyes and can't see discreet differences well.

It's not just you. This very issue has already been asked about (as in "Please make links a more obvious size/color") on the Tech board. Now, whether something gets done about it ..... who knows?

Some of us have older eyes and can't see discreet differences well.
If I'm lazy & don't put on my glasses I can't see much of anything. Nevermind well. LOL!

I don't see a picture?

xgHXgWB.jpg

Thank you for this picture. On my iphone 6 plus WITH glasses and need all the help I can get!

Is this SB or FB and what cabana is this? I want to request this cabana. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter