****Character Swap Final Details..****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even in this swap and I feel so bad for you guys. I know how much work it is to do a swap and that would be horrible to not get your swap stuff. :grouphug:

I know I not the best scrapper out there, but I spent a lot of time, energy and supplies to make something, I hoped would measure up to all the great stuff ya'll make. I'm trying to stay hopeful that they will still show up. Why would anyone want some much stuff?
Kate, if your out there- please let us know what has happened. If life has gotten in the way- just say so, so that we can figure out a way to get everyone the stuff they should be getting. If need be- ship the whole group of stuff to someone, and we will sort it out.

Shawna

When I'm on a mission, WATCH OUT! DreamFairy/KatDisney one of the same:

LP Thread

It shows pics of her DIS CJ and the album is listed under her "real" name. How has the DIS CJ been working out?? I'm beginning to think something is TERRIBLY WRONG! :earseek:

You go Maggie!
But how do you guys know it is the chick?

But how do you guys know it is the chick?

I am not in this swap, but I have been following it. I wasn't sure you could be positive it was her too, except when I saw the link to her getting the cast off, that is about the same time she said it would be coming off on one of her posts here.

I am in the CJ with her and she is my swap buddy - she sends to me - So far no problems. This is why I am holding out hope that something is wrong with her and she isn't just keeping our swap stuff.

That is to wierd!!! What is she doing having all these people send her all this swap stuff. She must be going to open her own store!! I still really hope she does the right thing and she is okay. :earseek:

I'm not in this swap but I had a thought. If she is running swaps on two different boards - maybe she has gotten them all confused and it is taking her a while to figure out which stuff goes with which swap.

Keeping my fingers crossed that both sets of swap people get their things.
Sandy

maybe she has gotten them all confused

This could be true, in one of her posts she said everything was spread out on her bed and she didn't know who a couple of people were. If this is the case I am sure everyone here would describe their items so that everything could be figured out.

I haven't had problems with her in swaps before although this is the first time she's hosted. I'm thinking something must be wrong with her physically and that's why she hasn't sent them out. I hope she's okay...

Since I've already got mentioned and many PMs I figured Id just post here-

I "know" her through here and LP but I don't know her in real life and I dont have a phone number (Im trying to piece the puzzle and see who does) I am in both the LP and DIS swap plus Ive talked through email to her many times (and have several emails out that havent been replied to) I am *very* worried as she's never been offline as long as this before (unless she told us she'd be gone) I've been talking to people who also "know" her and we are keeping watch over AIM/Boards/Email in hopes she surfaces.

I honestly think its either a huge family issue or a computer issue and NOT a flaker or I'm keeping everything issue because I *know* how concerned she's gotten over similar issues with the Circle Journals and other swaps-

I have several phone calls/messages out to people I know who may be able to help and I'll keep ya'll updated with what I find-

-em

I can not believe how a group of women can be so harsh and mean! MY feelings are so completely hurt at this moment that you all could think such nasty thoughts about me!

YES, YOUR STUFF IS MAILED! I would NEVER put your items on Ebay! I Would NEVER keep them! How dare someone even say that! How cruel!

For your information I have been VERY sick! I am sorry you didn't get your items in a timely manner but my health has been bad. Do you all need doctor/hospital reports to prove it or am I automatically just linched. SO sorry I was too sick to get to a computer. The emails I recieved were far from nice as well. Thanks.

Kathy

I am glad to hear you are doing better. BUT in all honesty I think you should have tried to make some type of contact. Even if it was through a friend who could get on the internet. yes things do come up and horrible things happen. That is the one problem with dealing with people in the cyber world but you at one point said some of the items had BEEN MAILED but no one got them. I know I am not in this swap and really shouldn't care, but this is a good swapping group who actually do care about you and the other members on this board. Plus the people who did send you PM were able to tell if you read them. And some reported you did. SO please explain if you could read PM why you couldn't respond? YOu were able to post on 11/15 on another board. But not here. These are the things that make people upset. Lack of communication.

Spinning said:
I am glad to hear you are doing better. BUT in all honesty I think you should have tried to make some type of contact. Even if it was through a friend who could get on the internet. yes things do come up and horrible things happen. That is the one problem with dealing with people in the cyber world but you at one point said some of the items had BEEN MAILED but no one got them. I know I am not in this swap and really shouldn't care, but this is a good swapping group who actually do care about you and the other members on this board. Plus the people who did send you PM were able to tell if you read them. And some reported you did. SO please explain if you could read PM why you couldn't respond? YOu were able to post on 11/15 on another board. But not here. These are the things that make people upset. Lack of communication.

Well said spinning. I know I was one of the ones who posted about the discrepencies (sp?) in your posts. Maybe because you were sick and feverish they didn't make sense to me but you posted "the rest were going out tomorrow." That implies some went out and no one has received. Not sure what we were supposed to think after you went MIA. I know if I were very sick I would have a friend, DD or DH post for me if I was a hostess. I am sorry you have been sick and I hope you are feeling better. Please get well, but keep in touch so we know where things stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter