"Charge It To The Room! - I'm NOT Drunk!" - WDW Vacation 2013! (UPDATE - (2/7)

Hey Libby don't forget not all your new friends FB or Tweet :rotfl2: need to know how interview went last night

OK off to work I go for a few hours this morning will check in with you later :)

Ruthie

Hope you're doing okay beautiful!! I almost broke my finger this week, so we can just be bruised sisters together! Just know, you look much tougher then me though! :thumbsup2

Hi!! Just checking in. Missing your updates!!! How did the interview go?? I'm sure your crazy busy with school and with Ryan going into basic training. I was right where you are back in 2001 when my now husband was doing his basic training for the Air Force. The best thing to do to get through it is to send a letter out everyday, so he receives a letter from you everyday while he is gone... Also, never send him a pink fuzzy bunny!!! I did that for my husband and he ended up getting into trouble and had to wear it in the cargo pocket of his pants for the day. It's funny now, but wasn't back then. I was trying to be cute and it back fired. LOL. Anyway, can't wait to read your next update!!

Hey Libby don't forget not all your new friends FB or Tweet :rotfl2: need to know how interview went last night

OK off to work I go for a few hours this morning will check in with you later :)

Ruthie

Sorry for my absence! Updates will be in the next post! :D

Hope you're doing okay beautiful!! I almost broke my finger this week, so we can just be bruised sisters together! Just know, you look much tougher then me though! :thumbsup2

Thank you darling! I feel much much better now :D

Hi!! Just checking in. Missing your updates!!! How did the interview go?? I'm sure your crazy busy with school and with Ryan going into basic training. I was right where you are back in 2001 when my now husband was doing his basic training for the Air Force. The best thing to do to get through it is to send a letter out everyday, so he receives a letter from you everyday while he is gone... Also, never send him a pink fuzzy bunny!!! I did that for my husband and he ended up getting into trouble and had to wear it in the cargo pocket of his pants for the day. It's funny now, but wasn't back then. I was trying to be cute and it back fired. LOL. Anyway, can't wait to read your next update!!

Hello! :) Sorry for my disappearance! I have been crazy crazy busy with everything! I'll remember that piece of advice, NO FUZZY BUNNIES! :D

Let me start out by saying, I AM SO SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING. I know I just kind of left, but I have had so much going on. It's been definitely a crazy, crazy month!

First of all, WELCOME OCTOBER. HOW I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!
I GO TO DISNEY WORLD THIS MONTH! AHHHHHHHHHHHH
I will be there with my mom's side of the family, October 27-November 2!
PLEASE SAY HI TO ME IF YOU SEE ME! I would love to get a chance to meet a few other disers! Don't be shy at all! I'm friendly, I promise! :wave2:

Secondly, I know everyone is wondering about my DCP application, for now I have no news. The interview went well I think, & I really enjoyed getting to speak about something I feel so strongly about, but it's not in my hands anymore, & now all I can do is wait. princess:

Thirdly, I am awfully busy spending as much time as I can with Ryan seeing as he leaves in exactly one week. It truly feels as if my heart is being ripped & taken to two different places. I can't explain all the support that I have gotten from not only people from the DISboards, but all my Disney friends on twitter who I 100% consider my real true friends. (I'm looking at you Steph, Frankie, Leanna, Kristen, Ashley, Marissa, & so many others). I seriously love all of you so much & cannot thank you enough for the friendships I've been able to form with you guys. I know that I'll get through this with all of you, :lovestruc
(I'm awfully sappy lately guys, I'm sorry!)

Fourthly, the reason for my long absence was a few things, college, Ryan, & life in general, but unfortunately, I had a little incident at work about 2 & a half weeks ago. I fainted & hit my head/face pretty hard off the ground. All my tests were good & I'm fine, so no worries, I had just been very sore & cranky for a while, but I'm 100% better & it shouldn't happen again! I'll grace you lovely DIS-ers with this beautiful collage of my eyeball.

fyp2.jpg

& while in the hospital, my bestfriend sent me this picture.

4hll.png

Which I think is pretty accurate :rotfl:

I will be updating right now as soon as I post this;
FINALLY THE PRINCESS PART OF CRT!

I've been so excited to share this post with you & I have never gotten around to it yet! AH!

SO GO AHEAD & CLICK "HERE" FOR THE UPDATE!

Make sure you catch my real life update before reading this one! ClickHere!
---------------------------------------------------------

DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAA! IT'S PRINCESS TIME! princess:

As you can see, I broke these updates into 2, 1 was food & 1 is princess!
So really the princesses were appearing between our meals & things, but I figured it was easier to just do two separate updates!

I was so incredibly excited to meet the princesses. I am 5 years old. The minute I had stepped into the room I was already excited, but knowing I was meeting princesses, it was like I was having my dreams come true. WHICH THEY WERE! EEP!

We were enjoying our bread, served to us by Marge & her sword, when suddenly the little trumpet sound rang through the air & I swear I just screamed. I had all these emotions bubbling inside of me, there was absolutely nothing I could do but scream.
I WAS MEETING PRINCESSES FOR PETE'S SAKE!
(sidenote: who is Pete? & why are we always talking about his sake? can someone explain that to me? Cause I just really don't know, but I say it all the time. I hope it isn't an insult to Pete. Sorry Pete, I mean no harm!)

The first princess was none other than SNOW WHITE!
Thinking back on this now, I'm really not sure that I have ever even met Snow before this, cause I can't think of a time that I did. Hmmm... I'm sure I have when I was younger, but that I can remember, I haven't!

I don't remember much of Snow, because she basically just came & went pretty quick. I faintly remember her asking if I had seen Dopey, & somehow that turned into calling my dad Dopey, it was rather hilarious, but I was in an Ariel state of mind, I was on the look out! Sorry Snow, I love ya, but are you a mermaid!?!?! IS YOUR PRINCE ERIC!? NO! HE ISN'T!
tx21.jpg

Snow didn't realize that Marge & Nikki wanted a picture too & she just kind of zoomed off! I was happy though, cause I had my pictures with her, tehe. Princess Master Libby!
But no fear, she came back for a picture with them!

I was on a princess high after Snow. I was ready for more! GIVE ME MORE PRINCESSES! NOW PLEASE. I LOVE THEM. I NEED TO BE THEM.

No less than 5 minutes later the trumpets went off again, & I squealed.
This becomes a habit. I was just too excited, people. Like, I can't explain it, but I'll try cause I love y'all!
This is going to sound crazy, but for those of you who ride roller coasters, do you know that feeling you get when you are going up the hill before a huge drop. Not the tremendous fear you feel, but the feeling in your stomach that you are just so excited & feel like you just drank a thousand energy drinks & took an injection of adrenaline, then you reach the top of the hill & you're sitting at the very peak of the hill & you're preparing yourself for the huge drop, that's how I was preparing for the princesses. I was that excited. Roller coaster excited. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE BUT ME!?

UGH.
Anyways.
Up next was AURORA! I all but dove out of my chair to hug her. She asked me if Flora, Fauna, or Merryweather had made my bow & before I could answer she says,
"Oh nevermind, they can never decide on a color, so I know it wasn't them!"
I loved it. She was so perfect & just had so many little witty responses to everything.

zspu.jpg

Clearly, we were enjoying a little princess joke, us princesses do that often.
We're rather hilarious. princess:

wtmr.jpg

After Aurora, I was seriously ready for Ariel.
I had my Ariel outfit on, bow & everything & I was ready.
I was shaking.
Now, Ariel is not my top favorite princess, but she was the one I was most excited to meet tonight. I just felt like I had been waiting forever for her!

The trumpets sounded, Libby screamed. & then they introduced
PRINCESS ARIEL
I actually just burst into tears. She came out into the room & was spinning & twirling & I was bawling.

If you have made it this far with me in my trip reports you clearly know I AM EMOTIONAL. Well this was emotional Libby times 10. It was bad.

Ariel didn't come to us first, so I basically just watched in jealousy at everyone else getting to meet her.

This was my absolute favorite part of the night;

Our food had just been brought out to us & I was cutting my steak & had lost my focus on Ariel for about 5 minutes because well obviously food...
So I'm about to take a bite of my steak when I see Marge look right past me with a huge smile on her face.
I turned my head, I swear it felt like it was slow motion.
& Ariel was standing right there.
Now when I say overreaction, you have no idea.
I WENT INSANE.
I literally flopped out of my chair, almost fell to the ground & hugged her like my life depended on it.

This moment was one of those,
"Holy crap, I am in Disney. My dreams are coming true. I am SO happy" moments, you obviously know what I'm talking about.

I will now explode with Ariel pictures.

5uq8.jpg

8fp5.jpg

This was when she first saw my bow & it just blew her little mermaid mind.
HAHA. see what I did there... little... mermaid.... get it!?

Anyways,
wabs.jpg

She was so excited about the bow, she said that her starfish friends would absolutely love to make one & maybe even Flounder could wear one.
Then she says,
"HAHA, I'm too silly, Flounder would never wear a hair decoration, he doesn't understand people things like us, right princess?" & I fell on the floor & died. I was dead on the floor in CRT. R.I.P. Goodbye Libby. Killed by too much happiness caused by Ariel.

xruc.jpg

4gyt.jpg

Ariel had be grinning so hard I had a double chin.
Now that my disers, is happiness.

wfzm.jpg

4zyp.jpg

She was talking about switching with me one day, she said that she would gladly let me be a mermaid for awhile if she could!

She could clearly tell that I was a little looney & before she left, she said,
"Could I have one more hug, princess?"
I cried some more & OBVIOUSLY GAVE HER A HUG.

kvpw.JPG

Ariel was definitely one of my top favorite character meets of all time.
She was just so spot on & perfect & I just can't wait to meet her again & again!

After I sat down & my heart came down from it's near heart attack level, Jasmine came out!

I was sitting down still when she was talking to us, & she said,
"Are you a mermaid like my friend Ariel?" (pointing to my shirt)
& I said,
"Uhm, well sometimes. I need my legs though." :headache:
I get so dumb around the characters, like my brain gets jumbled & I say the dumbest things.

However, Nikki takes the cake for this character meet.
She went up to hug Jasmine, & Jasmine says,
"Well, hello princess, what's your name?"
& Nikki says,
"I'm Nikki, what's your name?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAH. :rotfl2:

The whole table exploded with laughter & Nikki just stood there with the reddest face & Jasmine was laughing along with us.
Nikki tried to apologize saying she knew her name & Jasmine said,
"Abu must've hit you on the head with some of his stolen fruit!"

It was completely hilarious.

biln.jpg

1wf1.jpg

After we had met all the princesses & ate our food, it was time to bid adieu to CRT.

It was seriously one of the greatest dinners I have ever had. It was definitely my top meal of this trip, however tied with the one we're having on Friday, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT UPDATE!

This meal totally signified for me that childish joy still exists & everyone can experience it. I'm not talking about myself here, because every moment I am in Disney, I am experiencing so much joy, my heart could burst. But seeing my family & everyone else so happy with the princesses & everything really made my heart fill with so much love & happiness.
Disney truly does bring families closer & this meal did just that.
I will never forget this specific dinner, from the character meets, to our incredible waitress, to all the laughs & crying from myself & my family.
I seriously cannot wait to go to CRT again.
We exited the Castle with our hearts full of happiness.

OF COURSE THE NIGHT WAS STILL YOUNG PEOPLE!
Marge & Miller were getting sleepy, so they decided to head back to AKL for the night, but not us kids! We were ready to go. & if you know me, you know where I was ready to go!

Continued in Next Post!

Your poor eye! Sorry about all you have had to deal with over the past few months...it sounds chaotic, and not so fun, but soon you'll be in Disney! :thumbsup2

Aurora sounds so cute! I love when she talks about the fairies.

ARIEL CALLED YOU A PRINCESS. That makes it official.

Such a great dinner!!! I loved seeing you and all the princesses!

Just reading that you started crying and I start crying what is this!? :rotfl:

""Well, hello princess, what's your name?"
& Nikki says,
"I'm Nikki, what's your name?"" OH THE LOLZ OMG

Your poor eye! Sorry about all you have had to deal with over the past few months...it sounds chaotic, and not so fun, but soon you'll be in Disney! :thumbsup2 Aurora sounds so cute! I love when she talks about the fairies. ARIEL CALLED YOU A PRINCESS. That makes it official. Such a great dinner!!! I loved seeing you and all the princesses!

definitely chaotic! but thank you! I am definitely excited for the lovely break in Disney!!!!! :D EEP.
OFFICIAL PRINCESS! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
it was seriously an incredible dinner!
highly recommend CRT! <3

Just reading that you started crying and I start crying what is this!? :rotfl: ""Well, hello princess, what's your name?" & Nikki says, "I'm Nikki, what's your name?"" OH THE LOLZ OMG

now I'm gonna cry cause you cried reading I cried! the tears are EVERYWHERE!
I KNOW. hahahahahaha. literally hilarious. :rotfl:

Great update! :goodvibes

thank you, as always! <3

HAPPY DISNEY MONTH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS MONTH IS FINALLY HERE!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG!!!!

I'm glad you are feeling better too! What a crazy busy time you have had!

I love your enthusiasm! It brings tears to my eyes! I am pretty emotional too! :rotfl2: It is SUCH a thrill meeting princesses and characters and AHHH I'm so glad you got such a wonderful night at CRT!

First of all, I love you tooooo! Your real life update was a doozy, it's crazy how much you've had going on lately! You deserve this upcoming trip!

I LOVED THIS UPDATE. Obviously because of princesses (Arielllll!!!!) but also because of the way you described everything and it just made me happy. I don't even know what to say, but I loved it! Hope you get time to update again soon!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Your CRT experience was amazing! Don't worry I'm super awkward around the characters (Especially the attractive princes). :thumbsup2

HAPPY DISNEY MONTH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS MONTH IS FINALLY HERE!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG!!!!

I'm glad you are feeling better too! What a crazy busy time you have had!

I love your enthusiasm! It brings tears to my eyes! I am pretty emotional too! :rotfl2: It is SUCH a thrill meeting princesses and characters and AHHH I'm so glad you got such a wonderful night at CRT!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D EEEEEEP!
I'm glad you appreciate it, some people don't understand the over emotional problems of emotional people, ahahh :D

First of all, I love you tooooo! Your real life update was a doozy, it's crazy how much you've had going on lately! You deserve this upcoming trip!

I LOVED THIS UPDATE. Obviously because of princesses (Arielllll!!!!) but also because of the way you described everything and it just made me happy. I don't even know what to say, but I loved it! Hope you get time to update again soon!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thank you princess! :D this was one of my favorite updates & i couldn't even truly get the emotions in it the way I wanted, so I'm glad you loved it! :D

Your CRT experience was amazing! Don't worry I'm super awkward around the characters (Especially the attractive princes). :thumbsup2

Glad you liked it! :D

HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLOOOO WORLD!
I should probably stop saying I'll update soon, because then I go missing for like weeks, WHOOPS!
A lot is going on in this princess's life right now, & I'm trying my best to keep everything moving.
Looks like this trip report definitely won't be done before my next trip......
CAUSE IT IS IN 2 FREAKING DAYS PEOPLE!?!?!?!!? WHAT!?
I have basically everything ready, INCLUDING FINALLY MY MNSSHP COSTUME. Thank God. I am so excited for it, cause it's someone who i am totally in love with! :D EEP!
Also, if ANYONE is in Disney, please feel free to say hello to me! I love meeting people & promise not to bite!
Also, Ryan is gone for basic, WHICH SUCKS SO BAD.
I won't go into detail of my sadness because I whine way too much on Twitter, which I truly apologize if you follow me, I am quite annoying.
Let's get to what you're all actually here for,
THE UPDATE!

We exited the castle after our incredible, life changing meal, said goodnight (so we thought) to the parents, & decided where to go next.

If you have been paying super close attention, you would recall that we had quite a few fastpasses (18 to be exact) for something that takes up the majority of my heart....
SPLASH MOUNTAIN BABY!

So in that direction we headed, but not before taking a few snapshots of my other love.<3

pee.JPG

unf8.jpg

4qx1.jpg

iuof.jpg

It's just incredible how absolutely beautiful the castle is from every single possible angle.
Why can't I be like the castle? HAHA, sorry, had to slip it in there.
I thought it was funny, moving on.

We made our way to Splash, & I cried for 10 minutes because I love Splash so much, you know the usual.
We gave them our first set of FP & hopped in the line.
Literally there was no wait, in the FP line or in the standby, we really didn't even need the FP, but whatever, we got 'em, we use 'em!

We got the front two rows & at first Nikki & Nick were in the front & they both gave eachother this panicked look, & I said,
"Do you not want the front?!"
& Nikki all but jumped into the 2nd row, so Ryan & I moved up!

THE FRONT BABY, HECK YEAH.
There is a few things you should know about me & my Splash.
1. I will NEVER EVER turn down the front row.
I don't care if it's freezing at 3AM, I will take it.
2. I will NEVER EVER wear a poncho.
That is not who I am, nor will I ever.
3. I will sing, dance, scream, cry, act a fool along with every song.
LOUDLY.

That's basically it. It is truly my favorite thing in all of Disney.

So off we went on our voyage.
I'm not sure if it was all the madness of our perfect meal, or just Disney-high in general, but we were LOOPY.

I mean, like nutso, looney tunes, crazy people.
Ryan had his sword out from CRT threatening Br'er Bear.
I specifically remember hearing,
"I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO DAGONE BEAR, I GOTS A SWORDDDDD YO!"

Please take my word for it, he does not actually speak like this. AHAHAH.

I was waving my beautiful wand around singing & screaming & laughing, & having a grand old time.
This was another moment of pure extreme childlike happiness that cannot be experienced anywhere except for Walt Disney World.

4fq5.jpg

Oh....

So after we got off...
WE WENT ON AGAIN!
We used another set of our FP, leaving us with 10 still.
Also, forgot to clarify how exactly we came across the 18 fastpasses for Splash.
Our whole family had been with us if you recall earlier, so EVERYONE had gotten fastpasses, & then since Kelly & fam, had to leave, they gave us their 6, & then we all got ours giving us another 6, & Ryan & I had gotten another set because I FREAKING LOVE SPLASH MOUNTAIN.

This time, we actually had the 3rd & 4th.
Ryan & I sat in the 3rd row, behind this other guy who was also loud & chatty. It was hilarious.
Ryan & I were laughing & cracking up about something because WE WERE SO LOONEY, & I was throwing out random Disney facts, cause that's what we do for fun.... & IF YOU DON'T DO THAT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE!?

Suddenly, the guy in front of us turns around looks at me & says,
"Do you work here!?"

UHM. WHAT. I MEAN WHAT HELLO. YES I WOULD LOVE TO.

This was the second time today someone had asked me, but this one stuck out a lot more than just a general, "Do you work here?"

I just kind of open mouthed stared at this person & then after I was able to form words something came out sort of like this..
"What.. Me? Disney. Work, like a job? Cast member. Oh, uhm. Not right now. I mean not yet, like maybe tomorrow. I mean, yes. But no. Not yet. Oh wait, no I don't work here. But I would love to."

To which this kind stranger says,
"You totally should, I see you as a cast member, totally."

Then I really just cried. It is my (& so many others) dream to work in Disney, & create magic, & I know I will get there some day! :D

So after I recovered, we got off of Splash, &
SHUDDER.
No one wanted to go on again, it was getting kind of chilly & they didn't want to get wet...
Ryan probably would've went on again with me, cause he's great like that, but we decided to go do something else, & I only cried like a lot...
See you soon Splash, <3
We gave our remaining FP to a nice family hanging around the entrance & they thanked us & the little girl said,
"Wow. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much!"
& we all laughed cause she just elongated "so" SOOOOOOO much.

Then we looked over at Thunder & it was only a 5 minute wait!
We hadn't gotten to ride it earlier cause the line was ridiculous, so we hopped on in line!
Thunder is so much better at night, I swear by it. It just makes everything so much more fun!

While we were on Thunder, Wishes actually started, I was sad we didn't get to actually sit & watch it this night, but that night was coming & actually was my favorite night of the whole trip<3 :D So much perfection in one night! STAND BY FOR THAT.

But we got to see the fireworks while being whipped around the corners, so that was pretty awesome. Being able to see them from that angle you could really tell how far back the fireworks actually are. It's funny because they look like they are right behind the castle while you're watching it from Main Street, but they're actually not!
Disney, you have tricked me successfully! Good job. :P

We headed over towards Haunted Mansion, because we didn't get to go through the new queue!
Make sure you recall that we were loopy, because it got questionable in the HM queue line.

w89g.jpg

I was in the middle of telling a story (actually the story of the little girl who sings during Wishes) & was actually bawling, & then this picture some how got taken, :P

98io.jpg

I actually screamed when I saw him, because for some reason or another my brain is wired to think everything is a cat.
So I yelled,
"HE IS HOLDING A KITTY!"

No... No Libby, he isn't....

Moving on!

utxm.jpg

I fit in awfully well with this ghost theme, PALE FO LYFE.

But whew, check out that sunburn.
It only got worse as the days go on.
I should say, PAY ATTENTION. USE SUNSCREEN.
But what's the point, cause I don't ever wear sunscreen, so I am not going to be a hypocrite. You're welcome!

We made our way finally through the queue.
There was actually no one in line, we were just being so ridiculous it took us a good 25 minutes to get through it.
But I think the interactive stuff is pretty neat, it's definitely worth checking out!

h7sy.jpg

We were then forced to leave HM because we forgot our freaking death certificates. Like I specifically told Ryan to make sure we DIDN'T forget them! but what do you know, he didn't remind me. How rude.

We realized the park was closing in 10 minutes & had wanted to ride Space Mountain!
So off we went skipping/running to Space Mountain.

It was at that moment that the total idiocy of myself truly came through.
We were walking & I saw New Fantasyland.
WHY. WAS. I. NOT. THERE. AT. ALL. TODAY.
I don't know if i just forgot about it or if my brain got lost somewhere earlier that morning, but I had completely forgotten to go through it at all.
I was so upset & actually stood by the castle walls crying.
I wanted to go then, but actually wanted to have time to enjoy everything.
We were coming back to MK tomorrow evening, FOR A VERY SPECIAL DINNER, & I knew we would have time to check it out then.
So sadly, I continued my skipping to Space Mountain, with a heavy heart for my stupidity.

dbup.jpg

This was my, "I am so sad & depressed that I didn't go to New Fantasyland today at all & now I just want to sleep & cry forever" pose.

Ryan was clearly enjoying himself. :rotfl:

Once we exited the ride, a few of us made a bathroom break & Ryan got all his energy wiped out of him at once.
gm3n.jpg

Poor sleepy red boy!

We walked out of the park very slowly, because it was closed at this point & it was just so quiet & peaceful.
Incredible.

As soon as we got to our bus stop, a bus left.
So we just took a seat on the ground & waited for the next one.

My dad texted me & asked me if we were back at the hotel yet & i said we'd be there in 4 minutes.

Ryan had wanted to fill up his cup before bed, but when we got down there it was already closed.
SOOOO.
We went into the door we thought was ours & took the elevator up the 4th floor, & walked down 598759843769824 hallways only to realize we were without a doubt lost.
We had no idea where we were.
I HAVE BEEN IN THIS HOTEL HUNDREDS OF TIMES & I GOT LOST?!?
My feet were killing me cause of my crappy flip flops I had worn that day & I was just very cranky. I sat on the floor, called my dad & asked him to help us.

We ended up finding out we had been on the complete opposite side of the hotel & had to walk soooo far back to our room.
We finally found our hallway & saw my dad standing by our door.
I thought he was just coming out to say goodnight, but then I saw our door.....

k4y8.JPG

I literally burst into so many tears. Like chest sobbing, award winning tears.
I am such a crier it is ridiculous!
I knew as soon as I saw the door it was an in room surprise cause I had planned on getting one for Ryan on our previous trip, but never ended up being able to afford it!

7kvb.jpg

The back of the door!

Then we walked in & I saw all of our stuff & cried even more!

ex0i.JPG

h7th.jpg

q84l.jpg

vluq.jpg

xj6.JPG

I hugged my dad & jumped up & down & cried some more & thanked him over & over & over again.
Then I went over to Marge's room to thank her & saw that he had gotten her the princess in room surprise!
I should've taken pictures of it, but didn't bring my phone!
It was absolutely beautiful though!

I couldn't believe it & hugged them again & again, thanking them like crazy.

They were ready for bed since they had waited up for us to see our surprise, so we said goodnight & went back over to our wonderful room!

At this point it was after midnight & FINALLY my phone got plugged in & charged so I CRAZY tweeted, which I will now share with you all.

OMG. Finally got my charger. I CANNOT EXPLAIN THIS NIGHT. 12:39AM

ARIEL AT DINNER WAS SO PERFECT! I'm in love with her. P E R F E C T 12:40AM

I got told twice today that I should work at Disney, #tellmesomethingIDK 12:41AM

I don't ever want to wash this pixie dust out of my hair 12:41AM

Stuck on Splash for life! 12:41AM

But seriously, that dinner. OMG, that dinner. I'm in love with life. 12:42AM

Started crying when I saw Ariel, NO SHAME. 12:43AM

MICKEY IN ROOM SURPRISE!? SO PERFECT. 12:45AM

My dad is the best. Absolute best. 12:56AM

I got called princess all day long, I could get used to this. 1:04AM

Emotion overload, must sleep. More excitement tomorrow. 1:05AM

I am so sunburnt. Thank you shower for making me aware. 1:30AM.

Clearly this whole day was absolutely perfect!

This was definitely a perfect trip, & I can't wait to share the rest with y'all!
However, for now, I must go take another amazing trip!
I don't think I'll have time to update tomorrow, & THE NEXT DAY I AM GOING TO DISNEY!
So I'll see y'all real soon, while I go have another trip to be trip report worthy. :lmao:

Continued in Next Post!

Awesome post!!! I have to let you know that splash mountain is going to be closed down while I am there in January!!! Boooo!!! Also, I'm so excited to see that in room surprise because I plan on doing that for my daughter in January as a late Christmas present!! Can't wait!!!

The in room surprises are amazing! I'm so happy you got to experience them! It's very apparent that you will become an amazing cast member one day (DCP Fall 2014 ;)) and you will only bring more magic to this wonderful place! Enjoy your trip! :cool1:

so i just started reading and had to stop right away to pm you, then i get to the first day when ryan is wearing the flying wv shirt, oh yeah, go mountaineers, and now i get to the end and see you are going again!
i can't wait to read more about this trip and that one!

Awesome post!!! I have to let you know that splash mountain is going to be closed down while I am there in January!!! Boooo!!! Also, I'm so excited to see that in room surprise because I plan on doing that for my daughter in January as a late Christmas present!! Can't wait!!!

How tragic! OMG. I would seriously be absolutely devastated to have Splash closed on a trip! I am very sorry for this unfortunate news. I'm sure you'll still have the absolute time of your life though! :D it was definitely such a special surprise, I absolutely love it! :cloud9:

The in room surprises are amazing! I'm so happy you got to experience them! It's very apparent that you will become an amazing cast member one day (DCP Fall 2014 ;)) and you will only bring more magic to this wonderful place! Enjoy your trip! :cool1:

This truly made my whole day, you have no idea. :hug:
Thank you so very much! I hope to bring magic to everyone just like all the CM's have brought magic to me!princess:

so i just started reading and had to stop right away to pm you, then i get to the first day when ryan is wearing the flying wv shirt, oh yeah, go mountaineers, and now i get to the end and see you are going again!
i can't wait to read more about this trip and that one!

I am so glad you are enjoying it! thanks for reading along! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter