"Charge It To The Room! - I'm NOT Drunk!" - WDW Vacation 2013! (UPDATE - (2/7)

"This was my, "I am so sad & depressed that I didn't go to New Fantasyland today at all & now I just want to sleep & cry forever" pose" Um omg Libby sleeping on Space Mountain is my new fav thing :rotfl:

MICKEY WAS HERE! ::MickeyMo Not gonna lie, I started tearing up when I started reading this part
OMG LOOK AT ALL THE STUFF MICKEY LEFT YOU! Those gloves tho... >>

They have a Princess surprise too!? Omg I was unaware what am I doing wrong with my life?!

"I don't ever want to wash this pixie dust out of my hair 12:41AM" Fav. princess:

OMG I love your dad's surprise for you! I should do that for my boys when we are there!

I love Splash Mountain with a passion and could pretty much ride it all day too. lol Also, I have not ridden Thunder Mountain at night in a looong time. Need to make that happen next week.

Have a great trip! How long will you be there? We check in Nov 6. PS I am going to follow you on twitter- I am beachmama33 (Donia).

I'll have you know that I just sit and read your tr's and cry and cry because they are so perfect. You capture the emotions perfectly.

I also rode Splash a bajillion times in a row my last trip and lsdkjfshdfks WHY AM I NOT ON SPLASH RIGHT NOW?! :sad:

Omg, SO MUCH SPLASH!!! I can't take the separation anxiety any longer!!

I almost feel like reading this TR is reliving some of my trip too, because I remember reading all of these tweets and wondering if we were ever in the same place at the same time (even though now we know that we obviously WEREN'T. Boo.) but aghhhh what a fun night! Besides getting lost, of course. What a sweetie your dad is!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

"This was my, "I am so sad & depressed that I didn't go to New Fantasyland today at all & now I just want to sleep & cry forever" pose" Um omg Libby sleeping on Space Mountain is my new fav thing :rotfl:

MICKEY WAS HERE! ::MickeyMo Not gonna lie, I started tearing up when I started reading this part
OMG LOOK AT ALL THE STUFF MICKEY LEFT YOU! Those gloves tho... >>

They have a Princess surprise too!? Omg I was unaware what am I doing wrong with my life?!

"I don't ever want to wash this pixie dust out of my hair 12:41AM" Fav. princess:

HAHA. there will be plenty of Libby sleeping on Space Mountain in the future, don't you worry!
I seriously cried hysterically, walked in the door & burst into tears. OMG.
IT WAS ADORABLE! there is a crown, & all this beautiful princess things.
I still wish I was pixie dusted.

OMG I love your dad's surprise for you! I should do that for my boys when we are there!

I love Splash Mountain with a passion and could pretty much ride it all day too. lol Also, I have not ridden Thunder Mountain at night in a looong time. Need to make that happen next week.

Have a great trip! How long will you be there? We check in Nov 6. PS I am going to follow you on twitter- I am beachmama33 (Donia).

It was definitely such a perfect bonus! I loved it!
I am obsessed with Splash, it's sick. <333333333
I definitely had a great trip, I left on the 3rd, but have fun! :D

I'll have you know that I just sit and read your tr's and cry and cry because they are so perfect. You capture the emotions perfectly.

I also rode Splash a bajillion times in a row my last trip and lsdkjfshdfks WHY AM I NOT ON SPLASH RIGHT NOW?! :sad:

OMG. I LOVE YOU. :flower3:princess:
WHY ARE WE NOT ON SPLASH!?

Omg, SO MUCH SPLASH!!! I can't take the separation anxiety any longer!!

I almost feel like reading this TR is reliving some of my trip too, because I remember reading all of these tweets and wondering if we were ever in the same place at the same time (even though now we know that we obviously WEREN'T. Boo.) but aghhhh what a fun night! Besides getting lost, of course. What a sweetie your dad is!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

SO MUCH SPLASH BUT STILL NEVER ENOUGH! :lmao:
I WISH WE WERE TOGETHER AT ONE POINT> UGH. :(

Fun Report! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thank you so much! princess:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO EVERYONE!
I am back from Disney, have been for a week now, but now I'm back for the TR!
I will definitely be writing a TR for this trip I was just on cause, boy, WAS IT INTERESTING AS HECK.
I use the word interesting here because there is no better word...
Maybe strange, different, questionable?
It WAS however obviously tons & tons of fun, but definitely not my average Disney vacation that's for sure! So I may speed this one up just a bit, but I'm not making any promises, cause life is so busy, but you know. Whatevs.
Also, I made a ridiculous fool of myself in a YouTube video about the DCP application process, so I mean, you can check that out if you're really bored.

Click here foooor that!

SO LET'S GET TO UPDATING!
------------------------------------
So after getting to sleep around 3AM, you would think that we'd sleep a little.
but you are a fool if you think that!
NO SLEEPING WHEN THERE IS DISNEY FUN TO BE HAD!?!

6AM bright & early my alarm went off, I creeped out of our comfy bed that was begging me to come back & sleep for another hour, but NO BED!
I resisted the temptation, so applause for me. *bows*

I tweeted:
I brought so many other clothes but like my Disney tanks are way too comfortable & perfect.

So of course, I threw on another tank that day, cause like I LOVE THEM OKAY!?

I straightened my hair, & then woke Ryan's lazy butt up & told him to get moving!

I tweeted:
I AM NEVER GOING HOME!

But like, why isn't that true!? Who made it a rule that I had to come home? Disney is my home? Why am I forced to leave?
Isn't that something though, how many people call Disney their "home", like Disney welcomes you home every time you come back.
How can one place feel so much like home that it physically hurts you to leave? But the feeling of coming back after however long you've been gone, days, months, years(!?) you still feel that incredible sense of,
Oh. My. God. I am home.
Sometimes Disney magic really gets you in the heart. & by sometimes I mean all the time. <3

So anyways.
Off we went toooooo.
BREAKFAST! YAYAYAY!

51z6.jpg

Clearly Ryan was full of energy.

I truly can't be held responsible for my healthy breakfast that I had this morning, I mean, I know what you are going to say,
"How did she possibly eat all of that?!"

It's because I am magical people.

Here's what I had for my grand breakfast.
o505.jpg

z8a3.jpg

Oh.

Some people are big breakfast eaters, I, however, am not at all.
If I eat anything with substance before 11 AM, I actually get sick.
Meanwhile, in piggy town USA.

d629.jpg

What a hog right?

zzjc.jpg

SNOW WHITE DAY<3

After our filling breakfast, we decided it was a safe time to venture out to the parks.
Off to the bus stop we went.
8x16.jpg

As we were sitting at the bus stop, Bailee Madison (little snow from OUAT) tweeted that she was in Disney World somewhere.
I about died right there at AKL bus stop.
Gladly I didn't because I would've felt bad for the poor CM that would've had to like sweep my lifeless body up into one of those crappy broom things they are forced to use.
Have you ever had to use one of those? Dear Lord above do I hate them!

I tweeted something to her, which for some reason I do not have written down but it was something like I AM DISNEY WORLD TOO LOVE ME OMFG OKASHIFOHGSDHGSKLD!?
Or something..

Two minutes later my phone lit up & I click to see this beautiful thing.
j2tv.jpg

If you can guess what I did here you know me very well.
I'll leave it up to you to figure it out!

But if you know anything about me, Once Upon A Time is literally like a reason for my existence. Rumple is the love of my life. Truly.
So I basically died.
Ryan made fun of me for a good hour after & I specifically remember him tweeting me after I tweeted this.
OMG. MY LIFE. BAILEE MADISON FOLLOWED ME. FANGIRL OUT.
& to that Ryan said;
OMG LIBBY HOW LUCKY ARE YOU. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD.
He's so sweet to me with his sarcasm......

So finally our bus came! & I still don't think Ryan was awake.
3rh9.jpg

Where we headed today?
z8ob.jpg

EPCOT! EEEP!

We were headed straight for Soarin', but you know, you can never not take a picture with "the big golf ball"
- side note - if you call it that, GTFO. :D

w3ff.jpg

So off we went to the marvelous LAND! :D
We had gotten some FP from my dad because he had difficulty with his room key/park pass/everything, so we knew we wanted to use some on Soarin'!

km02.jpg

The FP wasn't like regular ones, it was a piece of paper that had initials of a CM & the reason why we had said FP. In the corner it gave a number of how many people could use it.
It said 12 at the top.
So because we had never seen these magical FP before, we thought that we had 12 FP for all of us! & since there was only 4 (Nick & Nikki were with us at this time), we thought we would still have some left over.
Turns out we were wrong.
You have to use these all at once, which we didn't find out until we were up at point of giving your FP away, or else we would've invited some nice family to come with us so we WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO WASTE 8 SPOTS.
It was truly torture handing this away, I was deeply saddened.

But alas, we continued on & smelled the Jesus scent of the orange groves & soared high above California, & it was all a grand, great, & wonderful time!

Then Ryan & Nick wanted to go on Mission Space, which is the only ride that I can honestly say that I hate. With a burning fiery passion I hate this ride.
I ride it every single trip. & every single trip I am nauseous for the remainder of the day. WILL I EVER LEARN!?
Nikki however was not having it.

As we were walking over we stopped to take some photos by the fountain!
fzq9.jpg

gdfy.jpg

While in the middle of a picture, my stomach growled so loud that I actually fell to the ground laughing.
Why do I find such things hilarious? The world may never know.
SO DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANT!?

e4ta.jpg

Hello my delicious love. I'm sorry I must devour you in your entirety.

y00k.jpg

We were truly having a moment<3

5zwz.jpg

This was the only picture I am willing to share of me scarfing this down, because the rest are far too embarrassing for the human eye to see.

Aren't I so intelligent shoving my face full of chocolate & ice cream & then going on a ride that already makes me freak out due to claustrophobia & THEN NAUSEOUS!? Intelligent Libby - 1!

So Nikki went off to do some shopping & on we went to ride the ride of demons.

I glanced over at Mars to see this..
spp0.jpg

This girl was OOOOUT.
She was completely asleep right in front of Mars.

Then the funniest thing of my life happened..
A veeeery old woman on an electric scooter is flying past me, & she says,
"Sleeping by Mars, you go girl, you get dat sleep on another planet."
then as she's driving away she throws up the "ROCK ON!" sign & I just died laughing.
I was scream laughing so loud that people were looking at me instead of the granny rocking on. HAHAHAHAH.
I am still laughing to this day about it.

Life is funny. I can't handle it.

I tweeted:
Just got our Mission Space card from a guy named Thor. I am crying.
I LOVE THOR OKAY. The movie & superhero, not this random gent.
We got on the ride, they loved it, I wanted to die, the end.
MOVING ON & AWAY FROM THIS RIDE.

We all decided we wanted to check out the new & improved Test Track, which in my opinion is not at all improved. Gimme the old one, I love it. :(

But anywho, we got in line & then got to design our car.
Ryan & I were fighting like little kids about designing this car, so he got frustrated with me & ended up just letting me design it cause I'm 5.
WHOOPS. SORRY! :(

3yqw.jpg

But it turned out beautiful right!?

However, our car ended up winning everything except for one category, so if I do say so myself, I designed a pretty BA car! :D
& I also looked super thrilled in the ride photo!
l5ia.jpg

I really was enjoying myself, contrary to the boredom in this picture.
I actually forgot it took a picture! haha. silly silly.

At this point, it was time for us to go our separate ways.
Ryan & I were leaving EPCOT to go do something very exciting!
Where were we going?
I'll give you a hint.
We take this,
womx.jpg

I tweeted:
ABOUT TO BE REUNITED WITH MY MONORAIL. OMG. I CAN'T BREATHE.

Next update coming at you soon!
Continued in Next Post!

HOLY COW I AM BACK

LIBBY.
I love you.
Your morning bathroom selfies.
Your beautiful Disney tanks.
The fact that you laugh at tummy grumblies.
And again, you.
That is all.

Rumple is the love of my life. Truly.

Oh my gosh - I thought everyone else despised Rumple!!! I am completely in love with him too :goodvibes.

Have you seen the movie version of The Full Monty? If not, you need to get it RIGHT AWAY!! You won't be sorry....

spp0.jpg

This girl was OOOOUT.
She was completely asleep right in front of Mars.

Then the funniest thing of my life happened..
A veeeery old woman on an electric scooter is flying past me, & she says,
"Sleeping by Mars, you go girl, you get dat sleep on another planet."
then as she's driving away she throws up the "ROCK ON!" sign & I just died laughing.
I was scream laughing so loud that people were looking at me instead of the granny rocking on. HAHAHAHAH.
I am still laughing to this day about it.

Life is funny. I can't handle it.

That is fantastically hilarious to me!
:rotfl2:

OMG. MY LIFE. BAILEE MADISON FOLLOWED ME. FANGIRL OUT.
& to that Ryan said;
OMG LIBBY HOW LUCKY ARE YOU. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD.
He's so sweet to me with his sarcasm......

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT FUNNY BUT AT THE SAME TIME HILARIOUS! :rotfl2:

While in the middle of a picture, my stomach growled so loud that I actually fell to the ground laughing.
Why do I find such things hilarious? The world may never know.

For some reason this makes me want to frolic around Disney with you even moar.

spp0.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I LITERALLY CAN NOT !!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:
WHAT IS SHE DOING OMG!?

WAIT IT GETS BETTER, THE OLD LADY "you go girl, you get dat sleep on another planet."
I. Am. Dying. Like that sentence needs to be incorporated in my daily life somehow.

I wish I could go home too! Like Disney is so perfect. Right now I'm in the apartment part of my life, which changes every few years ago. And then those so called "homes" fade. They become memories, just a setting for that chapter of my life. But Disney doesn't fade into memories of years gone by. It just continues to grow and grow and will always be there. It's more home than the places I lived the majority of the time.

OMG Mission Space. That was the one "intense" ride that Landon liked more than both Garret and I. The 5 year old found it so awesome and us adults were ready to throw up. Which makes me so upset because I want to love it so bad.

I love CM's named Thor! I have thus far heard of 3, only meeting one personally myself (who is no longer there...we're FB friends, so I know. :rotfl:) So yay Thor CM's.

Wow...Thor! Did he have a hammer? You should have found one for him and made him pose with it!

Isn't is awesome when you get followed by stars on Twitter?!?! :woohoo:

Hi! It's @rachelrapunzel from twitter! I've FINALLY caught up with your trip report and im really enjoying. It's so entertaining. I love the parts where you go on Splash mountain because i am EXACTLY the same! Literally my favourite ride ever! Im in love with your Disney tanks, i wish the UK had a Hot Topic. It looks like you had a great time at Cinderellas Royal table and a perfect day at Magic Kingdom. Your Mickey bar pictures are making me hungry! popcorn::popcorn:: Dont worry, im even worse at Buzz Lightyear, my best score is something like 2600... is it even possible to get that low? I just dont get it! You are hilarious, i laughed so much! I can't wait to read more! :goodvibes:banana::yay::woohoo:

SURPRISE! :banana:

I mean, that was quite the long absence, I am sincerely 100% sorry. :worried:
PLEASE FORGIVE ME BECAUSE I HAVE GREAT NEWS.

I was without a computer & then had a life meltdown & then recovered from that life meltdown & blahblahblah & I went to Disney AGAIN.

SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!?
After I (FINALLY) finish this TR, there are guaranteed to be 2 more!
Literally, these other trips were insane & ridiculous & hilarious.

I solemnly swear, as a Dis-er, that I am back & will update more frequently!
I am back in classes, so not every day or anything, but I will be finishing this TR up quickly so I can move the heck on!

Again, I seriously apologize for my lack of trip reporting, but I will make it up to y'all if you still want to be my faithful readers, :worship:

I LOVE YOU ALL & CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK ON MY DIS GRIND.

:yay::woohoo::love::banana::lovestruc

UPDATE!

LIBBY.
I love you.
Your morning bathroom selfies.
Your beautiful Disney tanks.
The fact that you laugh at tummy grumblies.
And again, you.
That is all.

OHMYGOSH. HEY HI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE RIGHT NOT THAN I DID WHEN THIS WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED ILY ILY ILY ILYYYYYYYYYYY.

Oh my gosh - I thought everyone else despised Rumple!!! I am completely in love with him too :goodvibes.

Have you seen the movie version of The Full Monty? If not, you need to get it RIGHT AWAY!! You won't be sorry....

I am absolutely sickly obsessed with Rumple<3 :lovestruc

That is fantastically hilarious to me!
:rotfl2:

HAHA! i'm glad you enjoy it! :woohoo:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT FUNNY BUT AT THE SAME TIME HILARIOUS! :rotfl2:

HAHAHAHAH. OMG.

For some reason this makes me want to frolic around Disney with you even moar.

PLEASE ASAP!?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I LITERALLY CAN NOT !!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:
WHAT IS SHE DOING OMG!?

WAIT IT GETS BETTER, THE OLD LADY "you go girl, you get dat sleep on another planet."
I. Am. Dying. Like that sentence needs to be incorporated in my daily life somehow.

I LITERALLY CANNOT HANDLE IT!. :rotfl2:

I wish I could go home too! Like Disney is so perfect. Right now I'm in the apartment part of my life, which changes every few years ago. And then those so called "homes" fade. They become memories, just a setting for that chapter of my life. But Disney doesn't fade into memories of years gone by. It just continues to grow and grow and will always be there. It's more home than the places I lived the majority of the time.

OMG Mission Space. That was the one "intense" ride that Landon liked more than both Garret and I. The 5 year old found it so awesome and us adults were ready to throw up. Which makes me so upset because I want to love it so bad.

I love CM's named Thor! I have thus far heard of 3, only meeting one personally myself (who is no longer there...we're FB friends, so I know. :rotfl:) So yay Thor CM's.

ohmygosh, that was beautiful. Disney truly is home<3

Wow...Thor! Did he have a hammer? You should have found one for him and made him pose with it!

Isn't is awesome when you get followed by stars on Twitter?!?! :woohoo:

YES! :rotfl2:

Hi! It's @rachelrapunzel from twitter! I've FINALLY caught up with your trip report and im really enjoying. It's so entertaining. I love the parts where you go on Splash mountain because i am EXACTLY the same! Literally my favourite ride ever! Im in love with your Disney tanks, i wish the UK had a Hot Topic. It looks like you had a great time at Cinderellas Royal table and a perfect day at Magic Kingdom. Your Mickey bar pictures are making me hungry! popcorn::popcorn:: Dont worry, im even worse at Buzz Lightyear, my best score is something like 2600... is it even possible to get that low? I just dont get it! You are hilarious, i laughed so much! I can't wait to read more! :goodvibes:banana::yay::woohoo:

YAY! So glad you caught up! I mean, i gave you a large window of 3 months with no updates, :rotfl2:
YAY FOR SPLASH OMG I LOVE IT.

Great updates in MK!! You guys certainly had an amazing experience at crt, I do love it there!! Ahhh the in room surprissssseeee!! SO AWESOME!! I wanted to get a full out one for my mom & anne for their birthdays but they were too pricey so i settled on a balloon bouquet and some stuffed mickey & minnies lol! So awesome that you got one, so special!!

Lovely epcot updates!! and as IF little Snow followed you, and on your snow white shirt day too!! #amazing!!

Disney is home…lol..I was definitely going to say more on that but my brain is not working after working a double today, bahaha!!

I'm always so happy to find people like you on the dis who really have that ZEST for Disney, I mean, we all have it here, we all feel like it's home, but there's certain people that you just know have it to a whole nother level! It's always incredible to see! I hope we're down there at the same time sometime soon!! :D

Also I fell miraculously behind on reading so feel no worries about not updating!! :p

LibbyLovesDisney said:
SURPRISE! :banana:

I mean, that was quite the long absence, I am sincerely 100% sorry. :worried:
PLEASE FORGIVE ME BECAUSE I HAVE GREAT NEWS.

I was without a computer & then had a life meltdown & then recovered from that life meltdown & blahblahblah & I went to Disney AGAIN.

SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!?
After I (FINALLY) finish this TR, there are guaranteed to be 2 more!
Literally, these other trips were insane & ridiculous & hilarious.

I solemnly swear, as a Dis-er, that I am back & will update more frequently!
I am back in classes, so not every day or anything, but I will be finishing this TR up quickly so I can move the heck on!

Again, I seriously apologize for my lack of trip reporting, but I will make it up to y'all if you still want to be my faithful readers, :worship:

I LOVE YOU ALL & CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK ON MY DIS GRIND.

:yay::woohoo::love::banana::lovestruc

Can't wait to read more updates!!! I must say that as I was getting closer to my own trip I was hoping you would do some more updates so I could get pumped up!!! Ok guilt trip over!!! LOL... just teasing!! I am currently typing this while relaxing in my room at Bay Lake Tower... just checked in today and I got a magnificent lake/EPCOT view!!! It was such an awesome surprise!!! Maybe I will need to do a trip report of my own when I get home!!

Great updates in MK!! You guys certainly had an amazing experience at crt, I do love it there!! Ahhh the in room surprissssseeee!! SO AWESOME!! I wanted to get a full out one for my mom & anne for their birthdays but they were too pricey so i settled on a balloon bouquet and some stuffed mickey & minnies lol! So awesome that you got one, so special!!

Lovely epcot updates!! and as IF little Snow followed you, and on your snow white shirt day too!! #amazing!!

Disney is home…lol..I was definitely going to say more on that but my brain is not working after working a double today, bahaha!!

I'm always so happy to find people like you on the dis who really have that ZEST for Disney, I mean, we all have it here, we all feel like it's home, but there's certain people that you just know have it to a whole nother level! It's always incredible to see! I hope we're down there at the same time sometime soon!! :D

Also I fell miraculously behind on reading so feel no worries about not updating!! :p

Thank you! CRT was totally my favorite meal of the trip, i think. We'll see with these next coming updates :hyper:

& I KNOW! IT WAS SUCH A SNOW FILLED DAY!

the last part literally just made me so happy, I pride myself on being one of the ZESTIEST people about Disney :rotfl::good vibes

I just want to share how incredible my trips are & share how much joy they bring me, some people may think I'm a little zany, but you know, I absolutely love it.

Thank you for reading & commenting! :love:

Great update! :goodvibes

Thanks! :blush:

Can't wait to read more updates!!! I must say that as I was getting closer to my own trip I was hoping you would do some more updates so I could get pumped up!!! Ok guilt trip over!!! LOL... just teasing!! I am currently typing this while relaxing in my room at Bay Lake Tower... just checked in today and I got a magnificent lake/EPCOT view!!! It was such an awesome surprise!!! Maybe I will need to do a trip report of my own when I get home!!

OH GOODNESS. HOW JEALOUS OF YOU AM I RIGHT NOW!
BAY LAKE IS ONE OF MY DREAM STAYS :cloud9:

I hope you are enjoying your trip & you should definitely write a TR when you get home! they are so much fun to look back on & read!

SAY HELLO TO BELLE FOR ME :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter