"Charge It To The Room! - I'm NOT Drunk!" - WDW Vacation 2013! (UPDATE - (2/7)

So, holy heck, I'm not even going to try to get into my apology speech or explain what has been going on the past 2/3 months, i'll just get on with the update! :cool1:

---------

I left off with us boarding the good old monorail, monorail peach to be exact, so says my trip journal! *it's all the details people, i'm painting you a mental image, you're welcome*

Where we headed?
Well we're on the monorail from Epcot, so i'm going to assume that you, the Dis-er, is smart enough to know we're headed to Magic Kingdom!

For what reason this time though?
BECAUSE WE HAD AN ADR & A DISMEET! EEP!

We entered my favorite place in the whole world just in time to see this beaut.
48dy.jpg

Oh Peter, you're always fabulous.

& then I instantly burst into tears because I saw my girl,
3c2u.jpg

I love her more than life & wish we was out more or at CRT or EVERYWHERE.
I understand that she can't be at CRT because she's all chilling in New Fantasyland & reading books & doing her thing with the dishes, but like, you can't meet her in Enchanted Tales, unless you're a little child in the show & you get a picture, like why can't I have a picture with her?
This question plagues me everyday.

So after I recovered, we continued on our way to the restroom because I had to change into a dress I had purchased at EPCOT.

I tweeted:
"OUTFIT CHANGE BECAUSE DINNER!"

then guess what I did again.. tweeted!

"So so so excited for dinner at Be Our Guest with @sarahhmarie27! Really cannot thank you enough!"

I was so so so thankful she was nice enough to invite us to go along with her & her fiancé for dinner & I basically just could cry thinking about it, I was so happy.

Now here, I must make a slight disclaimer.
This was my very first time eating at BOG, & has since then eaten there 3 times, & don't get me wrong, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, Beauty & the Beast is my favorite Disney film of all time & I love everything about this restaurant, however, the opinion I had after my first ever meal here & my opinion now has changed, I was absolutely insanely in love with this place after leaving here on this trip, & still am, just slightly less so. That is all.

We were early, but we decided to finally walk around New Fantasyland & see all the details & enjoy & cry a lot. Well at least I did, A LOT.

zle4.jpg

Thought about doing this, but the wait was 50 minutes, & our ADR was in 45, so we couldn't do it this time, unfortunately.

4cy7.jpg

LOVE OMG. I LOVE THE BEASTS CASTLE.
I know there is a lot of complaints about how small & blahbalhbalh it looks when you're close to it & whatever, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.
I think it is perfect & the background is lovely, & all of it just perfect. I cry every time I see it because Beast<3

We continued further on into New Fantasyland & that was when my eyes were graced with this beauty...
9hty.jpg

How incredible is this though.. like really.
You can't see that in real life, right in front of your eyes & not have your jaw drop.

We didn't again have time to ride the ride, so we turned back around to changed my life.
Into Gaston's Tavern we go.
For my very first taste of Jesus in a cup..
LeFou's Brew<3
vn5n.jpg

If you know me or follow me on twitter, you will know that the brew is now a huge part of my existence. It is one of my purposes to live. It was created just to give me a reason to breathe.

& at this exact moment, I was about to have it for the first time ever, completely unknown how much I would be obsessed with this drink from above.

7orx.jpg

casually using antlers in all of my decorating.

0hsf.jpg

Of course because it was my first brew, we got the special cups, which I use on the daily because I am Belle. hashtag no shame.

& please forgive my face/dress/existence for this whole report, I like to think that I look more like a normal decent looking human being since then.
Makeup people, some need it & I am one of those folks.

67la.jpg

Ryan got Gaston, obvs.

u86f.jpg

& I got myself. tehe.
Don't know why I'm holding the cup like a weirdo, but I digress.

So after I fell deeply & madly in love with this beverage, it was time to meet Sarah! Yay!

We were walking across the little bridge type thing & saw a mother taking a picture of her child sitting on the rocks.
Next thing the child SLIPS & STUMBLES, & ALMOST FALLS BACKWARD OFF THE LITTLE CLIFF.
The mother literally did nothing except yell
"YOU DIDN'T SMILE!"

& a nearby CM having a stroke came & basically forced the child down because HE ALMOST DIED!?
Cool parenting, you're doing it right.
Just kidding.
Watch your kids. Okay?

Then we saw Sarah, & we ran & hugged & it was a glorious time, & then we went to check in.
Don't worry we took some pictures after!

Soon enough, we were inside.
k2xu.jpg

I tweeted.
"OMG. I AM DYING RIGHT NOW. BEASTS CASTLE MY HEART OMG."

Clearly I wasn't excited or anything, no not me. PFFT.

Now, I'm sure you have seen, heard, & read about the beauty of the ballroom, but seeing as this was my first time seeing it, I literally just cried.
It is STUNNING.

aefl.jpg

I'll save my tangent because since this was so long ago I'm sure almost everyone has gotten the change to see it now, but it is mind blowing.
The ceiling, the floor, the atmosphere, the West Wing, all of it.
Beautiful, the movie is real right in front of your eyes, it's seriously insane.

We sat at our table in the ballroom, with our adorable rose napkins at our seats.
kf5f.jpg

0k84.jpg

View from our seats. <3

dxk2.jpg

tbmw.jpg

Classy menu pictures, necessary.

So after that, it was time to order some delicious noms!

Continued in Next Post!

Holy crap, Libby an actual update!

Ummm...I totally went up at the end of the line with all the children for a picture with her after Enchanted Tales...

Jesus in a cup :rotfl:

"Next thing the child SLIPS & STUMBLES, & ALMOST FALLS BACKWARD OFF THE LITTLE CLIFF.
"YOU DIDN'T SMILE!""
WHY OH WHY DO YOU ENCOUNTER THE BEST, MOST BIZARRE PEOPLE OMG :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I agree.. NO WORDS FOR THE BALLROOM OMG JUST FEELS EVERYWHERE

Holy crap, Libby an actual update!

Ummm...I totally went up at the end of the line with all the children for a picture with her after Enchanted Tales...

Jesus in a cup :rotfl:

"Next thing the child SLIPS & STUMBLES, & ALMOST FALLS BACKWARD OFF THE LITTLE CLIFF.
"YOU DIDN'T SMILE!""
WHY OH WHY DO YOU ENCOUNTER THE BEST, MOST BIZARRE PEOPLE OMG :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I agree.. NO WORDS FOR THE BALLROOM OMG JUST FEELS EVERYWHERE

OMG. SHE JUST RAN OUT OF THE ROOM AFTER SHE TOOK PICTURES WITH THE KIDS FROM THE SHOW & I COULDN'T SEE HER. I AM SO UPSET, LUCKY YOU GOSH.

It truly is Jesus in a cup though. really.

I swear though, people that have psychological issues just surround me. they're like oh hey it's libby, let's be really damn weird! hahah.

SO MANY FEELS.

Make sure you read my first update from the day! CLICK HERE FO DAT.
I know 2 updates in one day? Craziness. Maybe even 3!
I'm really going to try & get these updates up quickly because I want to hurry & get along to my next 2, because they were ridiculous trips! :D

ON TO THE FOOD.
-----

So I left off with us ready to order!
Our waitress introduced herself, I forget her name, but I must make a special note to say how absolutely incredible she was.
Her & Sarah were actually from the same area, so she really made like a connection with us because of the home location.
She was so helpful with all of our ordering, which I will get to in a moment, & was just an incredible CM. She truly made us laugh & made the experience better than it already was.
So thank you CM that I forget your name, you made my first BoG experience absolutely extra magical!

I knew what I wanted to drink because perfect.
q06c.jpg

All Natural Lemonade, but unfortunately being allergic to berries I cannot have the foam, so that was changed & taken away from me. WAH.
Allergic to all berries except the straw kind. It's a sad life.

Apparently I got up & wandered into the West Wing because perfect.
o6jw.jpg

pska.jpg

Caught the petal falling because I am a BA. You know.

xqg2.jpg

My man :D
This actually changes quickly so you have to have your phone/camera ready for some quality Beast action, :D

THEN IT WAS TIME FOR SOME NOMS.
eyfr.jpg

I'm actually positive we all got the same thing, because our waitress, I'm going to call her Sally, because why not, told us this was her absolute favorite meal & it was one of the best steaks on Disney property.
Now, I hate steak.
I know, gasp shock & awe.
I am just not a big meat eater unless it's chicken.
But this steak.
OMG THIS STEAK.
It was sooooo tender & juicy & the flavoring on top of it was just melt in your mouth incredible. It was absolutely incredible.
& those fries were DEEEELISH.
I don't like veggies, so I didn't eat that green stuff.

We all had the same opinion of our steak & thanked Sally over & over again for recommending it.

THEN IT WAS TIME.
FOR DESSERT.
So Sally brings over the delicious cart of delicacies & I cried.

I ended up getting the chocolate Jesus cupcake, that should actually be the name of it because OMMMMMMGGGG<33333333
& Ryan got some fluffy cupcake that he was absolutely obsessed with.
22s2.jpg

How artsy are we though?

9eeb.jpg

Another picture because one of them isn't enough.

prbg.jpg

Just kidding, one more.
Just look at it though. OMG.
Go ahead, lick your computer because i know you want too.
No, don't do that. That's gross. Weird. No,

MOVING ON.

Then Sally brought us a plate of the GREY STUFF!
She said we could only eat it the way Belle does & that's with our fingers, so of course we did & it was divine.
*The dishes were right*
Hilarious, many ha ha's.

After our delicious meal full of so much good food & even better company it was time for us to exit the castle, but not without taking a few pictures first!

nw1y.jpg

I hate myself, & ryan looks so happy. Typical.

& THEN I MET MY PRINCE.
fbef.jpg

SEE THAT JOY ON MY FACE.
I LOVE THE BEAST.
I AM BELLE SO OBVIOUSLY I LOVE THE BEAST.

oczm.jpg

Love him so much, omg.

Funny character story!
When I hugged the Beast, I swear to it, he growled at me, & I shrieked so loudly & exclaimed how terrifying he was.
Apparently my silly guy doesn't like to be called terrifying, so I hurt his feelings & he walked away to the corner.

ilyw.jpg

I of course, do not enjoy upsetting my love, so I offer hugs of forgiveness.
cmx1.jpg

i1kd.jpg

Which he accepted because in love duh.

Then Ryan himself became the Beast.
njta.jpg

1u3n.jpg

& then really did exit my love's castle </3
8ptu.jpg

Thanks for holding things up while we're gone gargoyle. ;)

I AM SO FUNNY. I CAN'T HELP IT!

e7w0.jpg

Cannot thank Sarah enough for being nice enough to invite us to have dinner here because we would not have been able to because we could not no matter how hard we tried get a reservation here & to be able to enjoy the first meal here with my friend & have my first dismeet, was incredible.
THANK YOU SO MUCH SARAH. LOVE YOU TO DEATH<3

mm9a.jpg

We're cute :D

lmxc.jpg

Casual chatting.

idxj.jpg

Yeah.

So therefore ended our wonderful dinner at Be Our Guest.

I tweeted:
"That was too perfect. Be Our Guest. Can't believe it. OMG."

Where were we headed to now?

Continued in Next Post!

I updated twice the other day, so don't forget to read those first!
Here's the first one - Clicky Click!
& here's the second one! - Another clicky click.

Ryan really enjoyed the gargoyles, so we had to take a few more pictures of them before we could actually leave my beloved Beast's castle.
exab.jpg

2j9y.jpg

I think I've been replaced.

nj2x.jpg

At this point we were discussing whether or not that kid from earlier would have survived the fall, which is a morbid topic, but you know, sometimes things like that just come up in conversation, what can you do?

If you were wondering, we decided that he could possibly have lived, as long as he didn't land on his head, but he would have suffered major injuries.
You're welcome.

Finally, we decided it was time for us to leave, so we headed towards the entrance, but you know, you pass this little tiny thing called Cinderella's Castle.. & one does not simply walk past the castle without taking maybe a million pictures.
So since there is a picture limit on posts, (PFFT) I'll limit it to a select few, cause really you can never have too much castle<3

4oab.jpg

czlr.jpg

How is it beautiful at all angles....
Why am I not beautiful at all angles? Hmm.
Castle, teach me your ways!

vv32.jpg

*hears angel singing hallelujah choruses*

h34u.jpg

Whoops, a Libby got in the way of this castle shot.

Eventually, after about 203825903285023523 more pictures we made it to the entrance.
Sarah & her fiancé were headed somewhere else & we were headed back to EPCOT, so it was time to say goodbye, so soon & so sadly.
We hugged & made promises of seeing each other real soon & I thanked her over & over again for inviting us, & then we departed.

I tweeted:
"Cannot thank Sarah enough again & again. Yay for Disney friends! #seeyarealsoon!"

I'm horrible at goodbyes, if you know me at all, so even just a goodbye like this made me cry.
So here we were walking to the monorail & I'm just crying & a little girl is walking past us dressed as Cinderella, & she stopped right in front of me & she said,
"You'll be just fine, cause magic fixes everything."
& then she just skipped away.

Like, can we all just collectively cry together right now?
I just instantly felt so much better after that precious moment & just want to send her parents a congratulatory round of applause for raising your child right.
Precious, so precious.

After switching monorails we were headed back to Epkitty!
I'm talking away, you know, cause that's how I do, going on & on & on & on, & the next thing I know I realize Ryan isn't responding to me.
So I just glance over & realize that he is just fast asleep.
EXCUSE ME SIR I WAS SPEAKING.
So of course, I sniped him.

eitm.jpg

Which turned out to be even funnier because a woman across from us saw me taking this & laughed really really hard & he jumped up & pretended like he hadn't just fallen asleep.
Good times, good times.

3c6l.jpg

Monoral/Spaceship Earth selfie.

& I bring you some beautiful monorail/epcot shots.

p3fi.jpg

kv9w.jpg

8ci0.jpg

a9c2.jpg

Stunning just simply stunning.

I hadn't really a clue where we were headed so we just decided to take some photopass pictures, since we barely had so far.

dzap.jpg

0zz3.jpg

Whoop, this snuck in. Not sorry.

dpw0.jpg

BTW. i realize the dress is a hot mess on me, hahahahaha.

The logical thing at this point was then to ride Spaceship Earth, duh.
We smelled Rome, we learned things, we saw our future, we waved hello to afro lady, it was a grand time.

rmyb.jpg

After that, we decided to head over to the good old World Showcase,
but not before making a pit stop & trying something new for both of us.
Spoiler alert, it was horrible. :P

Continued in Next Post!

Great updates on BOG!!
I really do love love love it there, the amazingness of being in the ballroom is enough for me to eat there! I definitely cried the first time I was in there! Lol Glad that you're a fan of it now! And how awesome that you got to enjoy it with a dismeet too!!

Hahaha!! Hilarious monorail story, and as if that little girl could be more adorable!!

Great updates on BOG!!
I really do love love love it there, the amazingness of being in the ballroom is enough for me to eat there! I definitely cried the first time I was in there! Lol Glad that you're a fan of it now! And how awesome that you got to enjoy it with a dismeet too!!

Hahaha!! Hilarious monorail story, and as if that little girl could be more adorable!!

Thank you so much!
I completely agree, the ball room is amazing to say the least!

HEY GUYS.
The time is upon us again, DCP applications for Fall are out & running.
I already have my phone interview scheduled for Sunday at 4!
So send happy thoughts my way around that time if you can, thanks!

On to the update!
-----

We made our way to the coolest club there is, Club Cool of course!

For some reason, I don't know if I just never realized it was there or if I was just never really that interested, but we were going for our very first time, so we didn't know what to expect.

Yes, we had heard the rumors of this god forsaken Beverly beverage, but we wanted to try the vomit drink for ourselves.

For your wonderful Dis enjoyment, we captured our first sips on camera!

I made Ryan go first, because I am a wimpy baby.

7vnw.jpg

ozmf.jpg

Thinking about it a bit.

1ayz.jpg

Realizes it tastes like booty.

i8d4.jpg

Proceeds to vomit.

Now, a normal person would say based on the lovely reaction Ryan had that I shouldn't try it.
Have you ever seen any semblance of normal in me people, now really.

82u0.jpg

Second guesses self.

o8b3.jpg

Double chin of disapproval.

zwyh.jpg

More regret.

4ugp.jpg

Questions sanity & tries to wipe disgusting beverage off my tongue.

So the overall opinion of Beverly is that it's delicious & you should go try it. If it's still even there, i've heard Club Cool has changed their sodas, so I don't know what's in there. But try them all!

Which is what we ended up doing, & surprise surprise, picky Libby who hates everything did not like one single thing.

Ryan I think liked the watermelon from... Japan? I forget.

After we were thoroughly disgusted, we made our way to World Showcase.

Somehow, I became a horrible Dis-er & did not take a single picture.
We just really enjoyed our time together, walking around & what not.
I know we rode the Maelstrom, cause DUH, it's the Maelstrom.
Other than that I think we just browsed & enjoyed a slow leisurely evening around the world.

We did however, stop for some hilarious photo pass pictures, i'll only share a few because we probably got 50+, it was a riot.

h1uq.jpg

Ryan's favorite.

wkbh.jpg

How precious.

po08.jpg

My favorite, cause it describes us so well. :rotfl:

b3jq.jpg

We just look so awkward, I couldn't not share this one.

opok.jpg

dxnu.jpg

Clearly, we are complete & total idiots in this one, the photographer even agreed.
He said, "Act like your showing off Spaceship Earth!"
So both of us, use the wrong arms, hidden behind each other, instead of using the correct ones which would in fact show of Spaceship Earth.
The photo pass photographer looked at us & said,
"Wow. Nice try though." HAHAH.

Then with keeping for our slow relaxed evening, it was time for some Big Blue WOOOORRRRLLLLDDD!

gjje.jpg

#model #justkidding

80ew.jpg

in case you forgot what they looked like, I take random pictures.

Now, here is where you must have a little Libby fact.
I have a strange unnecessary insane fear of aquariums.
ESPECIALLY the ones that surround you, because I just wait to see a little crack & then suddenly the whole tanks explodes & you drown or get eaten by shark.
Either way you die.
So basically, Nemo is like a death sentence for me.

I love the song, & I love the ride, I just cry the whole time, no big deal.

So then, Ryan wants to look at the tanks when we were done.
I mean, I can do the ride, but the tanks that you walk in & like see the dolphins & stuff, is a big no.
I just physically cannot bring myself to walk in there because I just know that some crazy death is going to occur.

So I went to the baby tanks instead, where I fell in love...
with a sleeping seahorse....
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SLEEPING SEAHORSE!?
IT IS STILL SWIMMING & FLOATING & BEAUTIFUL & PRECIOUS.

I tried to photograph it, but it was difficult to get a good one.
9agi.jpg

It took me a good 20 minutes to pull myself away from this little baby.

So Ryan was begging me to just walk in a little bit to see the dolphins & this giant sea turtle.
He just really wanted me to see this dang turtle.

I got in about a foot, & literally felt my chest constrict.
I thought I was actually having a heart attack.

I looked at Ryan & dead serious said,
"I'm going to die for Crush."
then realized, that in fact I was NOT going to die for Crush,

I couldn't do it, so Ryan went & took two pictures for me, which are really cool, but not worth death.

s6jq.jpg

wysr.jpg

Oooh, Mickey.

So at that point, I still couldn't breathe, aquariums truly scare the life out of me.
It was time to say bye to Nemo & friends.

I felt so sick at this point & knew that something wasn't right, so we headed out of EPCOT & back to good old AKL where you aren't surrounded by water, just by a savannah, which I can totally live with.

When we got back to AKL, we were both a little hungry & thought that food might make me feel better, I was a whiney baby at this point, I just felt awful.

I tweeted:
"I guess there are a lot worse places to die than in Disney."
which is true.
Sick Libby was correct.

We went to the Mara, & i grabbed a caesar salad & zebra domes & filled up my mug with PIBB of course.

I think Ryan may have gotten a flatbread & a salad, I don't remember.

dt8t.jpg

Yum, looks good right?

No, it was ABSOLUTELY AWFUL.
I was so disappointed, because Disney caesar is my favorite, but this was just absolutely awful.
Ryan ended up eating it for me cause he didn't agree that it was terrible.

But don't worry, these babies were & always will be perfect.
xfjm.jpg

do94.jpg

Here's a lovely picture of my boyfriend eating my absolutely horrible salad to end the night.

At that point, I passed out because I was so nauseous I thought I was in fact going to die.

Don't worry, all is perfect & well the next day & what a perfect day it will be!
OOOOOH foreshadowing!

Continued in Next Post!

Ugh Libby, I got so behind. Bah. But I'm caught up now and yeah, remember that time we were at Disney at the same time? Sigh. I'm pretty positive I was in Epcot that night too... depending on what day it was, I can't remember. I'm sorry you felt sick though! :( AND YAY, I KNOW YOUR PHONE INTERVIEW WENT SO WELL!

Ugh Libby, I got so behind. Bah. But I'm caught up now and yeah, remember that time we were at Disney at the same time? Sigh. I'm pretty positive I was in Epcot that night too... depending on what day it was, I can't remember. I'm sorry you felt sick though! :( AND YAY, I KNOW YOUR PHONE INTERVIEW WENT SO WELL!

Don't worry, i got so behind as well! hah!
REMEMBER THAT TIME WE WERE. YES I AM STILL SAD ABOUT IT UGGGHHH.

YAY! Thank you so much! :cool1:princess:

I love your trip report! Can't wait to read more!!

I hope they didn't take Beverly out of Club Cool because I was really hoping to trick my boyfriend into drinking it on our trip in March. :rotfl: Hopefully they kept some of the "good" ones!

I love your trip report! Can't wait to read more!!

I hope they didn't take Beverly out of Club Cool because I was really hoping to trick my boyfriend into drinking it on our trip in March. :rotfl: Hopefully they kept some of the "good" ones!

Thank you so much! For reading & for commenting! :group hug:

I have heard so many different things about Club Cool, but i'm sure there will still be some "good" ones there to try! :P

I hope you have a great trip! princess: :wave2:

Just stumbled upon your TR... and I'm loving it! And yes, got all caught up in one night :) Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip and to hear all about the next ones!

Just stumbled upon your TR... and I'm loving it! And yes, got all caught up in one night :) Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip and to hear all about the next ones!

Thank you so much for reading! I'll be updating soon so I can finally get to my next trip reports! :good vibes princess:

enjoying the updates. Can't wait to see the next two reports and see how this one ends. With tears I bet but that's why we all love your reports. You truly love Disney, and you truly miss it when you have to leave.

LibbyLovesDisney said:
HEY GUYS.
The time is upon us again, DCP applications for Fall are out & running.
I already have my phone interview scheduled for Sunday at 4!
So send happy thoughts my way around that time if you can, thanks!

Well????? Did you get it???? And... patiently waiting for your next update, living vicariously since I have 301 days till I'm back home!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter