Chatterbox Thread-Cmon in and Jabber! Everyone is Welcome!

I am soooo tired! DS7 got sick in the middle of the night, then crawled into bed with me. (He likes to snuggle when he doesn't feel well, and I can't sleep like that, darn it! He was so pathetic, though...) :sick:

DS11 also claimed to have a tummyache, so kept them both home from school. They both seemed fine by noon, so i'm hoping their butts are in school tomorrow so I can get ready to leave. I'm always too excited to sleep the night before a trip, so tonight is my only chance. :woohoo:

Right now I'm doing last minute :laundy: and figuring out what all to pack. Oh shoot, I need to find the outfit for the M&G... Shoulda looked for that today. :headache:

Anyway... :yay:

:sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1:

I want pictures when you all get back. :sad1: Pictures for SAD SAD SAD me. LOL!

Hi ladies!!

Just checking in again over here to tell you again how wonderful it was to have you join the Diva trip this year. I hope you all had a wonderful time, and hope you can come again.

I also hope you felt welcomed! :grouphug:

Please keep visiting over on the other thread to keep up with Divas!

ok so as I am making plans to go to DL in June and take the kiddos, I have been going on the DL side of the boards again...been a loooong time...mainly cause i want to hear what everybody else knows about the opening of Carsland...anyways, there has been this person that is really getting on my last nerve...kind of rude if you ask me...their name is Skiingfast??? something like that..anybody know who they are? CM?? Hope so cause they sure act like it...anyways just wondering if anyone knows who they are...oh and I thought i would have a brag moment...heres a current pic of my kiddies:love:

tristanandileah0312.jpg

hope everyone is having a good day:goodvibes

ok so as I am making plans to go to DL in June and take the kiddos, I have been going on the DL side of the boards again...been a loooong time...mainly cause i want to hear what everybody else knows about the opening of Carsland...anyways, there has been this person that is really getting on my last nerve...kind of rude if you ask me...their name is Skiingfast??? something like that..anybody know who they are? CM?? Hope so cause they sure act like it...anyways just wondering if anyone knows who they are...oh and I thought i would have a brag moment...heres a current pic of my kiddies:love:
hope everyone is having a good day:goodvibes

PM sent...

I have to agree... not the most polite. For real. Ive been over there trying to find out all I can about it too, because I am kinda freaking about the crowds.. I was so hoping that it wouldnt open til after we went. AND we are there for all the grad nights?? Seriously? Ahhhh well... we will surely find something to do if the crowds get to be to much. ;):lmao:

I have to agree... not the most polite. For real. Ive been over there trying to find out all I can about it too, because I am kinda freaking about the crowds.. I was so hoping that it wouldnt open til after we went. AND we are there for all the grad nights?? Seriously? Ahhhh well... we will surely find something to do if the crowds get to be to much. ;):lmao:

you know you just reminded me of something....I dont know what I was thinking about but our dates are 17-19th...which means you will be there on our last day right? I dont like that our last day will be one of the grad nights but sheesh what can you do? What really sux is that they get park hoppers for the whole day now:eek: hopefully, they wont start to trickle in till later on but thats going to make for a very crowded park at night for sure...will definitely plan on scoping out a spot for fireworks very very early...

I guess it's good to know I'm not the only slacker here... :lmao:

Sorry for being AWOL after the trip. Life has been kinda crazy since little league baseball started, darn near 5 days a week (and sometimes more!) between the two kids. Baseball and school are now in the home stretch, and then it will be summer. Whew! Where did this year go???

Today we had glorious sunshine and temps in the 70s! WOOHOO!!! Spent all day outside, first at DS11's baseball game and then a little league event. (Yeah, guess who got sunburned?) :headache:

Still, no complaints, it was a GREAT day. Tomorrow is supposed to climb into the low 80s, then drop back to the 60s. Nuts, I tell ya!

Hope you all are having fun in the sun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter