Check-in March 2018

DH and I did Food and Wine at WDW some years ago and loved it. We were able to sample cheese and beer at vendor demonstrations without signing up in advance and at no added charge. We were at DL earlier this month and did not sign up for any of the added cost sessions, and the items for sale mostly were not things that interested us. I did try a slider at Cluck and Moo which was good.

We leave on Thursday! A lot of rain is forecasted for our travel day and 30% chance of rain for Friday! Looks like we better bring some umbrellas and rain gear!

We leave on Thursday! A lot of rain is forecasted for our travel day and 30% chance of rain for Friday! Looks like we better bring some umbrellas and rain gear!

Rain keeps the crowds away! :thumbsup2

We head out Sunday. The trip can't get here fast enough!

We arrive Wednesday, I have 3 different raincoats packed, and am anticipating being quite soggy! That's OK though, we will be in DL, and it should help with the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter