Checking Intersest in possible swap.....due Sept...

I think the character connection is new since last year - correct me if I'm wrong - I think they made it when they revamped Ice Station cool.

I could be up for this - I'm slowly collecting things together to properly scrap our WDW trip from last Easter (everything is in an album, but just a normal photo album with stuff al over the place!). :banana:

MazdaUK said:
I think the character connection is new since last year - correct me if I'm wrong - I think they made it when they revamped Ice Station cool.

I could be up for this - I'm slowly collecting things together to properly scrap our WDW trip from last Easter (everything is in an album, but just a normal photo album with stuff al over the place!). :banana:

Great! We'd love to have you join us.. I so missed this character connection.. I was so disappointed when I became a member os the DIS to find out I missed the character connection!

PrincessNancy96 said:
Me neither!!! We scoured Epcot last year for characters.. probably walked past character connection many times. :( We did see them at the very front though... we loved that...

Oh :( we probably did too. We were stalking the red bus :teeth: Oh well, now we know.

Thanks

This one sounds great to me. I just got back and we ended up with 31 autographs this trip. My sisters second best number as she tells me. LOL we got a couple we haven't gotten before but I'm not sure if they are rare or just somehow we've missed them. We got Rabbit, Mr. Penguin, Gideon and Foulfellow. the rest I think were pretty much the usual but I'd have to go through them to get them all listed.

We bypassed the character connection this time since it had the some regular characters but we got lucky in the Animation Tour at MGM. We went in and by the time we left we were up 11 autographs and pictures. This is where we got all our new ones for us.

jennyL said:
This one sounds great to me. I just got back and we ended up with 31 autographs this trip. My sisters second best number as she tells me. LOL we got a couple we haven't gotten before but I'm not sure if they are rare or just somehow we've missed them. We got Rabbit, Mr. Penguin, Gideon and Foulfellow. the rest I think were pretty much the usual but I'd have to go through them to get them all listed.

We bypassed the character connection this time since it had the some regular characters but we got lucky in the Animation Tour at MGM. We went in and by the time we left we were up 11 autographs and pictures. This is where we got all our new ones for us.

Great!!! Be on the look out for sign ups.. I'll post a reminder next week before I post sign ups on Monday the 19th!

I'm glad you had a good vacation!! I wonder how many times you passed StitchIsOurHero and KAMommy and didn't even realize it! :smooth:

PixieDust32 said:
I know.. I'm ready for sign ups too!!! But I have to get my DH's surprise 40th birthday party invitations in the mail.... and of course printed out first! However, the kids have me going every direction..by the time I get home.. I'm exhausted!!! I sit down to :happytv: mindless tv! :teeth:

I'm interested too - what about Brer Bear and Brer Rabbit?

this would be my first swap. so i'll take something easy like the genie, or mary poppins.

Brer Fox was out out last trip (home June 1st) and also Woody and Jessie (regulars in Frontier land now), and 3 of the country bears. Did not always see them together and in different combos but out a fair bit.

Character connection is cool is you can catch it when the lines aren't huge. Every time we peeked in or went in it was MIckey, Goofy, Donald, Chip and Dale, and Pluto. So not out of the ordinary characters.

I was all upset a week or so before our trip because of the Epocot garden and flower show Jimney was listed as making appearances. Why don't they have him out more often? oh well

Oh yeah and Deweddle Dee and Dum (spelled wrong) are often out. Somewhere on line is a list of where to meet certain characters. We should try to get that list and pick out the most common appearance that do not usually have swaps.

okay my 2 cents ran out :)

MyLittlePiglet said:
Brer Fox was out out last trip (home June 1st) and also Woody and Jessie (regulars in Frontier land now), and 3 of the country bears. Did not always see them together and in different combos but out a fair bit.

Character connection is cool is you can catch it when the lines aren't huge. Every time we peeked in or went in it was MIckey, Goofy, Donald, Chip and Dale, and Pluto. So not out of the ordinary characters.

I was all upset a week or so before our trip because of the Epocot garden and flower show Jimney was listed as making appearances. Why don't they have him out more often? oh well

Oh yeah and Deweddle Dee and Dum (spelled wrong) are often out. Somewhere on line is a list of where to meet certain characters. We should try to get that list and pick out the most common appearance that do not usually have swaps.

okay my 2 cents ran out :)
:wave:
I so appreciate your 2 cents!!!

Those were my thoughts exactly! To get the common but not usually swapped characters!!! I did try the internet to figure out this list... but we may have to break it down into 2-3 different swaps because of the number involved... but than again..maybe not!

I've never seen Jiminy...that would be a sight!
I'll put some more thought into this over the weekend and maybe we can narrow this down even more and make a great swap out of this with everyone's input!!

Thanks again!!! I can't wait for this one too!!!!

bookmama said:
this would be my first swap. so i'll take something easy like the genie, or mary poppins.
We'd be thrilled to have you join!!! Keep a look out for sign ups on June 19th!!! Welcome aboard!!! :)

Posting for StitchIsOurHero -

I am very interested!!! :bounce: :bounce:

I am very excited!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I am DEFINATELY interested!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
My computer doesn't work today so I can't post for myself :furious: :badpc: :furious:

StitchIsARedSoxFan said:
Posting for StitchIsOurHero -

I am very interested!!! :bounce: :bounce:

I am very excited!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I am DEFINATELY interested!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
My computer doesn't work today so I can't post for myself :furious: :badpc: :furious:

Thank you so much for checking in for DW! I was just wondering about her and KAMommy.. I haven't seen either one of them on lately!!!

Darn computers! :badpc:

Have a great day!!!! :)

PrincessNancy96 said:
Thank you so much for checking in for DW! I was just wondering about her and KAMommy.. I haven't seen either one of them on lately!!!

Darn computers! :badpc:

Have a great day!!!! :)

We all (both families) just got back from a 9 day WDW trip....I think we are all still suffering from the Pixie Dust Hangover....should wake up pretty soon ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter