Checking Intersest in possible swap.....due Sept...

StitchIsARedSoxFan said:
We all (both families) just got back from a 9 day WDW trip....I think we are all still suffering from the Pixie Dust Hangover....should wake up pretty soon ;)
I wondered as much!!! I know I'd be swamped with laundry for 7 individuals and still be finding Mickey Mouse souveniors in my mini-van!! pirate:

StitchIsARedSoxFan said:
We all (both families) just got back from a 9 day WDW trip....I think we are all still suffering from the Pixie Dust Hangover....should wake up pretty soon ;)

Just got back yesterday and I can relate totally. I don't know if I've ever been more tired .....or loopy, rather, in my life! Oh yes, it was that way the last time and the time before that and........! OHMIGOSH!!

BernardandMissBianca said:
Nancy,
This link may help you a lot. This is the most extensive list of characters and photographs out there.

http://home.att.net/~disneysue/characters/wdw/disneycharacters.html

I would love to live this close to Disney for this reason alone!!

When in Sept would it be due by? I may be interested, stressing the MAY part....

What works best for you?? I've never really given it a date as of yet because I knew everyone would be getting back into the school swing of things!

Nancy,
This link may help you a lot. This is the most extensive list of characters and photographs out there.
That link is awesome... Thank you!!! Ok, how to persuade you to be VERY interested??? :rolleyes1

As I further look at the calendar... the end will work best for me too!!!
Remind me during sign ups to shoot for the end of September....
**note to self..** :thumbsup2

PrincessNancy96 said:
As I further look at the calendar... the end will work best for me too!!!
Remind me during sign ups to shoot for the end of September....
**note to self..** :thumbsup2

No problemo I'll be your personal assistant! :thumbsup2

Okay, here are a few of my favorite less popular characters:
efb1e12b.jpg

efb1db60.jpg

efb1daf1.jpg

efb1da1e.jpg

Can you tell I like Animal Kingdom? :teeth:

Dyan~ Awesome pictures!!!
We love AK too!!! OMG! That is always the first park we hit... I like for the kids to get the feel of DISNEY before we hit MK!!!

No problemo I'll be your personal assistant! :thumbsup2

Thank you!!! I'm glad I have an personal assistant on hand.. between the 2 of us and all our kids we need extra hands and minds to get us through!!! :lmao:

PrincessNancy96 said:
Thank you!!! I'm glad I have an personal assistant on hand.. between the 2 of us and all our kids we need extra hands and minds to get us through!!! :lmao:

Yeah but we are still drastically out numbered. As long as there is infighting between the kids we're ok but heaven forbid they all get together and turn on us as one!! :lmao:

Yeah but we are still drastically out numbered. As long as there is infighting between the kids we're ok but heaven forbid they all get together and turn on us as one!! :lmao:

Oh My!! You are so right!!! I hadn't even thought that far.. Could you imagine!! There'd be no more DISNEY trips for them, huh? :lmao:

PrincessNancy96 said:
Oh My!! You are so right!!! I hadn't even thought that far.. Could you imagine!! There'd be no more DISNEY trips for them, huh? :lmao:

Mine would probably swipe the credit cards and passports and take off to WDW! :rotfl2:

I'd be interested in this.. I would love to do the Fairy Godmother!! Keep me posted!
Thanks!

Caitsmama said:
I'd be interested in this.. I would love to do the Fairy Godmother!! Keep me posted!
Thanks!

Love to have you on this swap!! Be on the look out for sign ups next Monday... probably early morning.... It'll be listed as "Rare Character Swap"..

When this was first posted, I looked at the long list of swaps I had already signed up for, and the knowledge that I was going to be in WDW the first 2 weeks of Sept, and figured I would have to pass.

However, thanks to my DH's obsession over the World Cup, I have been speeding through my projects the last week, so I think I might be caught up with enough to sign up for more. *evil laugh.*

I'll have to see how much more I get done this weekend, to know for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter