Chef Mickey's Brunch?

grumpy28

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any recent experience with brunch at CM? I was able to get a ressie for 2:20. Will the breakfast food be cold and old? Will they replenish the breakfast food until 2:30? Is the lunch food good? Is the restaurant crowded? We've only done 7 AM ressies here in the past, so no experience with lunch/dinner foods. TIA!

Hmmm......when you booked it did it say "lunch' or "brunch". They typically serve breakfast or lunch or dinner. By 2:30 you would be coming up on the end of lunch usually [not brunch...]...?

i was only able to get brunch for october. would love to hear what others thought about the brunch

I've had both brunch and dinner at Chef Mickey and to be honest, the dinner fare is meh. At least with brunch, the kids have the option of mickey waffles.

OP, you asked if they would replenish the food. They will do so continuously up to a point, but note the last reservation time for brunch is 2:30 so you are riiiight at the end of the brunch window. Given that, I do think that increases your odds of finding a more things that have been sitting out a while or that run out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter