Chemical Alley RP

Lynn: "I missed you. It feels like forever, Ciel." she cried, embracing her brother. She glared at her parents. The two she didn't like happened to be her parents. Betrayal at it's finest. Her birth parents divorced, leaving her with her mom. Her mom married another guy, then they divorced, leavin her with the dad. Then the dad married another lady. These two weren't related to her whatsoever. She had taken Ciel along with her.

Alex: He slid next to her.

Marina: "Have you tried pizza before?"

Marcus: he watched Lynn.

Doodle98 said:
Marina: "Have you tried pizza before?"

Marcus: he watched Lynn.

Ciel: "Who is he? I saw you two sucking faces." he joked, looking at Marcus.

Lynn: "Ciel...never say that again. His name is Marcus. We're together." she didn't know how to explain.

Alex: "Nope, but I'll try anything."

Ciel: "Who is he? I saw you two sucking faces." he joked, looking at Marcus.

Lynn: "Ciel...never say that again. His name is Marcus. We're together." she didn't know how to explain.

Alex: "Nope, but I'll try anything."

Marcus: he blushed slightly. He was under too many sedatives to be able to move very much. "We weren't 'sucking faces'." He mumbled, drowsy. The dark circles under his eyes were very noticeable.

Marina: "It's really good."

The Villianess said:
Ember: "Four if you count Griffin, whom I'm pretty sure I've seen before and he claims to know me from somewhere. Griffin can't be trusted anyway, so I guess we'll just have to make a plan to get things as back to normal as much as we can."

Perry: "Right."

Doodle98 said:
Marcus: he blushed slightly. He was under too many sedatives to be able to move very much. "We weren't 'sucking faces'." He mumbled, drowsy. The dark circles under his eyes were very noticeable.

Marina: "It's really good."

Ciel: "It's still fun to say that." He chuckled.

Lynn: She sat Marcus up and kissed his forehead.

Alex: "Kay."

Ciel: "It's still fun to say that." He chuckled.

Lynn: She sat Marcus up and kissed his forehead.

Alex: "Kay."

Marcus: he slumped against the wall as he was sat up. He smiled when she kissed him. "L-love you. Sorry I'm all woozy." He mumbled.

Marina: her parents took them to a little pizzeria. "We're here."

Tristan: He was done waiting gor the doctors to notice him. He sat up in his bed and started detaching himself from the machinery.

Sylvia: She wstched quietly.

Doodle98 said:
Marcus: "Hm?" He blinked slowly as he stared at her with his tired eyes.

Lynn: "Nothing. Ciel, can you take my phone and call my friend Cloudy using this number?" she handed him a phone and a sheet of paper Cloudy wrote out.

Ciel: "And I say?" he asked.

Lynn: "That everybody over here is okay. Then ask her where she is so you can drop somefhing off to her."

Ciel: "Bossy much? Fine." he called Cloudy.

Cloudy: "Hello?"

Ciel: "It's Lynn's brother. She wants you to know everything is fine. She needs me to drop somthing off. Where are you?"

Cloudy: "Mkay." she said where she was.

Ciel: "See ya, sis." he stood and drove to see Cloudy.

Tristan: After disconnecting himself from the hospital bed, he walked over to Sylvia. This was the one with multiple personality disorder, he couldn't imagine what the doctors would do to her, what sort of psych ward or institution they would put her in. He felt sorry for her, especially since she was such a pretty girl. "You want out?" he asked Sylvia.

Sylvia: She looked at Tristan. She didn't know who he was. But he was cute and offering help. "Sure."

Jaycee: She had finished throwing away anything'Jordan related' and had thrown together a box of things she'd give back to him including sweatshirts, CDs, and books. She sat down drying her face. she looked up at Cloudy, she had recognized her, most people would. But she had been to upset to even notice "boys, I hate boys" she said quietly.

Caroline: she poured a cup of coffee and handed it to Dawn "careful it's hot. And kind of strong."

Jordan: he had hugged Marina and then got into his car. He started driving back home.

Karen: She sat and watched Caroline and Dawn. At least Dawn was social, she felt so helpless.

Jaycee: She had finished throwing away anything'Jordan related' and had thrown together a box of things she'd give back to him including sweatshirts, CDs, and books. She sat down drying her face. she looked up at Cloudy, she had recognized her, most people would. But she had been to upset to even notice "boys, I hate boys" she said quietly.

Caroline: she poured a cup of coffee and handed it to Dawn "careful it's hot. And kind of strong."

Jordan: he had hugged Marina and then got into his car. He started driving back home.

Karen: She sat and watched Caroline and Dawn. At least Dawn was social, she felt so helpless.

Dawn: she sipped it. She didn't like it, but she didn't want to be rude, and she had eaten worse. She drank about half of the cup.

Marcus: he fell limp to the side. "I-I'm s-so-o-r-rry." He managed to croak out.

Dawn: she sipped it. She didn't like it, but she didn't want to be rude, and she had eaten worse. She drank about half of the cup.

Caroline: "do you like it? Jordan hates coffee. He tells me it tastes terrible."

Jordan: He pulled into a parking space and walked back into the apartment. He smiled seeing everyone awake.

Caroline: "do you like it? Jordan hates coffee. He tells me it tastes terrible."

Jordan: He pulled into a parking space and walked back into the apartment. He smiled seeing everyone awake.

Dawn: "It's better than other things i've had, I guess." She saw Jordan and smiled. "Good morning."

Ciel: he knocked on the door. "Hello? Is Cloudy here?" He asked.

Cloudy: "Lynn's brother, right?"

Ciel: "Yep. Ciel Dakota, here."

Cloudy: She opened the door and let him in.

Ciel: He carried a small package Lynn game him. "Hi." he gave it to her. "Lynn said you'd want memorabilia from 'The Alley', as she worded it." he put his hands in his pockets.

Cloudy: "Wow. Fancy words for, what? A fifteen-year-old?" she took the package.

Ciel: "I am well over fifteen! Seventeen, and soon eighteen." he corrected, a blank look on his face.

Cloudy: "Oh-okay." she looked to Jaycee. "Jaycee?"

Marcus: he slowly reached out his hand and stroked Lynn's cheek. "I-I l-lo-ove y-ou-ou s-o m-much-ch." he croaked. He looked up at her, innocence in his eyes.

Doodle98 said:
Marcus: he slowly reached out his hand and stroked Lynn's cheek. "I-I l-lo-ove y-ou-ou s-o m-much-ch." he croaked. He looked up at her, innocence in his eyes.

Lynn: She cried. "Wanna come to my place and stay with me? Once you get better?" she asked. A doctor came at him with a needle. "Touch him and heads. Will. Roll." she growled.

Lynn: She cried. "Wanna come to my place and stay with me? Once you get better?" she asked. A doctor came at him with a needle. "Touch him and heads. Will. Roll." she growled.

Marcus: he nodded slightly. He looked up at the doctor, scared. "W-why a-ar-re t-th-they-y d-do-ing this t-to m-me?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter