Chemical Alley RP

Fairywings said:
Sylvia: "Sorry, Jade was butting in again. Oh that's nice. JADE!" She made a face. "Ew."

Marilyn: "Gotta do what you gotta do." She shrugged.

Percy: Percy still stood on the beach. He looked around, noticing a backpack covered in sand.

OOC: Okay. Since its a dream state, I wasn't sure.

Melody: She needed to see if the water was drinkable. She cupped her hands and drank some. " It's safe to drink. "

Caleb, Robin, Perry and Sylvia: They drank some water.

Tristan and Monica: They trekked through the jungle, not sure where they were going.

Marina: she hadn't talked much as she was having a hard time with her leg. It wS strange walking. She was also having a lot of hallucinations. She caught herself before screaming at an imaginary shark climbed out of the water.

Robin: She was suddenly started feeling drowsy. Suddenly she dropped to the ground and fell asleep.

Robin: She was suddenly started feeling drowsy. Suddenly she dropped to the ground and fell asleep.

Melody: She caught her. " She must have narcolepsy or something..."

OOC: I read a book with a few characters who had that.

Melody: She caught her. " She must have narcolepsy or something..."

OOC: I read a book with a few characters who had that.

OOC: I got the idea from a book, maybe it's the same book, what book was it?

Perry: He nodded. "That sounds right. I'll carry her of she doesn't wake up when we start moving."

OOC: I got the idea from a book, maybe it's the same book, what book was it?

Perry: He nodded. "That sounds right. I'll carry her of she doesn't wake up when we start moving."

OOC: The Mysterious Benedict Society.

Melody: She rubbed some water in the girl's forehead.

OOC: It is the same series! I really liked those books!

Robin: A groan escaped her lips.

OOC: Me too! I really like Kate and her red bucket. She is one of my fictional role model.

Melody: She rubbed a little more water on her forehead. She made sure none touched her nose so she couldn't breathe it in.

OOC: Me too! I really like Kate and her red bucket. She is one of my fictional role model.

Melody: She rubbed a little more water on her forehead. She made sure none touched her nose so she couldn't breathe it in.

OOC: I like Kate too.

Robin: She came around. "Did I drop again?"

Marilyn: "Well I don't like this water." She said, a memory flowing through her head. All she could feel was cold. She tried to escape, but there was a wall above her head that she couldn't break through.

Percy: "We've gotta do something here. Get to know each other, at least. We don't want to be stuck here wanting to rip out each others throats." Percy suggested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter