Chemical Alley RP

Marina: she blushed. She didn't like getting this much attention. "N-no. I'm okay."

Doodle98 said:
Marina: she blushed. She didn't like getting this much attention. "N-no. I'm okay."

Percy: "Cmon, Marina. Gotta get social eventually." he shrugged, looking through the backpacks contents.

Jordan: Hearing the other students talk about accidents they had been in he remember most of what happen to him. "I was cliff diving with some friends" he started out "I was being stupid and trying to show off" he admitted. "I think I hit my head on something and went unconscious."

Perry: "There was no accident for me, I was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 11. Been fighting it and in and out of remission ever since."

Melody: " I was hit in the head by the class bully way too hard, and everything went black. I think I've been asleep for a long time. "

Ooc: We should plan something out with Percy and Ember, cause they both have Schizophrenia...

Percy: "Hmm. All I know is that I saw things, then everything went black. Something with medicine..." He shrugged.

OOC: That's a really good idea.

Ember: She walked off into the jungle with Kenzie, looked around to make sure there was no threats, and grabbed Kenzie by the hand as she lead her through the jungle path.

Percy: "I'm gonna walk around." He left, going through the jungle. Percy then bumped into Ember. "Sorry bout that, miss." He then facepalmed. He'd always had a problem with being to polite when he was younger.

Percy: "I'm gonna walk around." He left, going through the jungle. Percy then bumped into Ember. "Sorry bout that, miss." He then facepalmed. He'd always had a problem with being to polite when he was younger.

Ember: She jumped back and held up her fists in the attack position. She said, "I don't know you."

Kenzie: Kenzie signed, "Is he a threat?"

The Villianess said:
Ember: She jumped back and held up her fists in the attack position. She said, "I don't know you."

Kenzie: Kenzie signed, "Is he a threat?"

Percy: "I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, there are about twelve other people over there that, I suppose, are just like you. I'm Percy. Also schizophrenic, so...don't joke around about ghosts." He smiled, leaving against a tree.

Percy: "I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, there are about twelve other people over there that, I suppose, are just like you. I'm Percy. Also schizophrenic, so...don't joke around about ghosts." He smiled, leaving against a tree.

Ember: "You're schizophrenic? But I'm schizophrenic." she said as she lowered her fists.

Kenzie: Kenzie signed as she spoke. "That's amazing. My name's Kenzie."

Ember: "I'm Ember."

The Villianess said:
Ember: "You're schizophrenic? But I'm schizophrenic." she said as she lowered her fists.

Kenzie: Kenzie signed as she spoke. "That's amazing. My name's Kenzie."

Ember: "I'm Ember."

Percy: "What's bad about being a schizo? You say it like it's bad, and one of a kind. Not really that shocking, though." He shrugged.

Percy: "What's bad about being a schizo? You say it like it's bad, and one of a kind. Not really that shocking, though." He shrugged.

Ember: "Look, I don't know where I am, nor if those guys who took me were real. They might have been part of my imagry, but I honestly can't say I know."

Kenzie: Silently, Kenzie tried to concentrate hard on reading Ember's lips, since Ember was not signing as she spoke.

The Villianess said:
Ember: "Look, I don't know where I am, nor if those guys who took me were real. They might have been part of my imagry, but I honestly can't say I know."

Kenzie: Silently, Kenzie tried to concentrate hard on reading Ember's lips, since Ember was not signing as she spoke.

Percy: "Well everybody back there...they're real, all right." He spoke, raising an eyebrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter