Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Zobie’s liner past 3rd with Rizzo going from 1st to 3rd was a bit deja vu.
Zo batting over .300!

Cubs-win-in-St.-Louis.jpg

took me a while to calm down after hearing A-Rod slander Darvish and the cubs clubhouse. I mean, the POS basically described his own disastrous affect on the NYY /organization. ESPN needs to quick dial their attorney.

Last edited:
Zobie’s liner past 3rd with Rizzo going from 1st to 3rd was a bit deja vu.
I know what you mean. I said the same to Bill. Bote plays 3rd so much better than Happ if Bryant is going to sit out. And Bote is batting .327. If Zo retires this year, they need to keep Bote. On another board, someone called Zobrist the Swiss Army Knife of the Cubs.

took me a while to calm down after hearing A-Rod slander Darvish and the cubs clubhouse. I mean, the POS basically described his own disastrous affect on the NYY /organization. ESPN needs to quick dial their attorney.
We turned the sound down for most of the game. ARod is such a jerk.

And it was nice seeing Kyle pitch so well. Eight strike outs and seven full innings pitched. I'm glad he got the win.

Last edited:
Not sure what I think of the Kinzler trade. Lot of claim's the guy is a clubhouse rat. Wait..I know~I'll get ARoid's take on him!All kidding aside..Kinsler does have more than one report on him causing trouble for the Nat's. Back to being tied ,Dodgers rolling out their worst pitching so far offering Christmas in July to the Brewers. Hope Hamels has a decent outing and AAJ quits shaving. Ever since he got rid of the scruff (did it for a family photo he posted maybe?)his bat went cold.

Anybody headed to the game tomorrow, stay safe. I read about the march against violence that is supposed to get violent and the protesters are expected to enter the field.

Of course wishing not, but kind of ironic too.
The entire demonstration is ironic . If anyone tries to enter Wrigley without paying, obstructs paying patrons from entering, arriving,parking etc by blocking roadways is breaking the law.
Just because people are protesting, they are not given free rein to break already existing laws. Simply walking on the highway, or any roadway outside of a crosswalk, is considered jaywalking, which is a crime. Furthermore, most jurisdictions also have laws regarding blocking or obstructing traffic.
Once a demonstration passes peaceful, the CPD/authorities need to do their job~end of story. Not to mention any extra uniform's being utilized for this demonstration, leaves other areas vulnerable and the irony will continue if anyone takes advantage committing a crime while protesters are marching to bring attention to crime.

Lolla also starts today further jamming the El, highways etc
That's all I'm gonna say on this~ GO CUBS!

Watching him talk to the other players in the dugout after he finished his stint, he looked really happy. Plus getting a hit and getting on first base was great. What a debut!

Hey! Guess where I am...

Wrigley Field! :cheer2:

Celebrating my birthday with the family and some baseball. Hoping for a W today!
Did you get the umbrella hat? And do you have bloody fingers from chewing your nails like I do? Darn, that was a nerve racking game. But we won. Thank you, Jesus.

Hey! Guess where I am...

Wrigley Field! :cheer2:

Celebrating my birthday with the family and some baseball. Hoping for a W today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
tenor.gif
What a W!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_oxfl0rway71rba8jeo1_500.gif

I wasn't able to watch, but heard some. Had to go to my MIL birthday when we were up 4-1. Got in the car later and heard it was a nail-biter!Happy you got the W for your BDay and what a B-E-A-YOOOOOO-tiful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter