Chicken Exits

Wait - I think I have it - you have 3 kids, 2 will ride one won't? One wants to exit and neither of the other 2 want to ride "single".

if so -

If you use FP then send the first two in to ride and then wait at the exit, about 5 minutes later you the other child and the non riding child enter the FP line - non rider takes the chicken exit where party 1 will be waiting while you and the other riding child ride. Clear as mud LOL

You could do something similar using standby by just waiting in line together and then letting a few parties pass when you get to boarding. Again this assumes you or your non riding dd aren't comfortable letting her use the chicken exit alone. FWIW my nephew has been using the chicken exit and or just waiting by the exit since he was 8/9ish. My sil gave him her phone just in case as the rest of our party have ours.

You got it 3 kids, 2 riders - one too young to ride alone, one who is tired of always having to ride alone/with a stranger. 1 who won't ride. The only two rides she won't go on are RNR and EE. From the first poster it sounds like RNR might be kind of stressful so maybe we'll just go two at a time like you suggested. We'll have to scope out EE when we get there and see how she feels about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter