Chistmas Cards 2005

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Received lovely Christmas cards from Kirsty (Squidge) and Nikki (Bonitatime). The troops are getting all excited about Christmas now - not that any of us needed any encouragement :goodvibes

Hard to feel Christmassy when it's a brilliantly bright sunny day outside as it is in Nottingham.

Di ,You'll need to come for a visit to Scotland for a visit. WE had lots and lots of snow yesterday some of which is still lying today. Enough to build a little snowman this afternoon. I'll post a photo if we manage before it's all thawed. Then we're going to see Santa tomorrow in the Clyde valley . I think i'm more excited than Jessica :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Cyrano said:
Received lovely Christmas cards from Kirsty (Squidge) and Nikki (Bonitatime). The troops are getting all excited about Christmas now - not that any of us needed any encouragement :goodvibes

REID!!! SO ... :rolleyes: YOU HAVE OPENED AND READ YOUR CARDS! That's unfair! :rotfl2:

... speaking about "troops" ... I AM GETTING MORE EXCITED ... but there were more reinforcements to guard my packet ! :confused3

Xmasgrumpy003.jpg

Today I actually made my cards for the Dis'ers on the xmas card list. I've NEVER made cards before, but I felt all Christmassy and crafty so I got stuck in. I'll post them tomorrow. Hope u like them. XXX

Wow Tia - you must have a lot of patience!!! Looking forward to getting mine!!

I've just finished writing my cards for the DIS'ERS and its only November. My next challenge will be to get them in the post !:rotfl:

I'm busy for the next couple of weeks, DS is in a show Wed, Thurs, Friday and Saturday X2 and he also has competitions on the 3rd, 10th & 12th Dec. I will try to get on the board during the day but if not I haven't forgotten you all. I guess so long as he enjoys all this we will keep doing it, at least it keeps him off the streets and keeps him extremely fit.

diberry said:
Wow Tia - you must have a lot of patience!!! Looking forward to getting mine!!

Thanks Diana, well, I've got one stamp in my purse so I'll post yours today!!

Thanks Diana, well, I've got one stamp in my purse so I'll post yours today!!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

mmm, I think this may be special treatment. :rotfl:

I'm very impressed that you made your own Tia, look forward to receiving mine too.

Dee8197 said:
mmm, I think this may be special treatment. :rotfl:

I'm very impressed that you made your own Tia, look forward to receiving mine too.

Noooooo, it's not special treatment. Stop making me feel guilty, I don't want to go buy stamps now, I'm cold! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have the cards and I've been meaning to write them for a week - the ever increasing display of Christmas cards from DIS people is making the guilt rise so, yes, I think tonight may be the night to actually get them done!

I bought mine, I love the idea of making them but I'm far too lazy for anything like that!

tialucy said:
Today I actually made my cards for the Dis'ers on the xmas card list. I've NEVER made cards before, but I felt all Christmassy and crafty so I got stuck in. I'll post them tomorrow. Hope u like them. XXX
Wow Tia, I have just bought mine as I've never sent cards before so I'm learning to walk before I run :rotfl2:

dlpSteve said:
I bought mine, I love the idea of making them but I'm far too lazy for anything like that!
Not lazy Steve - "busy" is the word you mean!!! :rotfl:

Cyrano said:
Wow Tia, I have just bought mine as I've never sent cards before so I'm learning to walk before I run :rotfl2:
How can that be possible when you love Christmas so much????? Or is it "women's work"????????????????????????????????????????

diberry said:
How can that be possible when you love Christmas so much????? Or is it "women's work"????????????????????????????????????????
Never had anyone to send them too :guilty: Diane sends all the family ones, so leaves me redundant :banana:

Cyrano said:
Never had anyone to send them too :guilty:
Oh Reid :grouphug:
I am sure I speak for all of us when I say we feel very honoured to be the recipients of your very first Christmas cards!!! :rotfl2:

I have recieved a beautiful glittery Minnie Mouse card. Just Perfect. :-))))).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter