Chistmas Cards 2005

So glad for your DS !!!! Marvellous !!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We got today a niiiice card from Cyrano and the troops !!!!
THANK YOU !!!!

I'm going to add it as decoration to our Dis-tree !!!!

2.gif

Laura :wave2:

Dee - you must be really proud of your son! :cheer2:

So far I've received cards from: Elaine, Dee, Reid, Jodie, Steve, Kirsty, Joanne, Nicola, Becky, Angela, Laura, Tia - so thanks to you all! :grouphug:

AWWW !!!

1.gif

We got some more cards yesterday !!!! THANK YOU !!!!!

:banana: A cheerful BIG CHEESE from Di !!! :banana:
:cloud9: Tia sent us a MAGIC globe (?) ... which makes us dream of our next trip to DLP !!! :cloud9:
:love2: Disneyangel did draw freehand a nice Mickey-angel on her card ! :earsboy:
:earseek: Curious card from Jodie, with lovely cotton/wool :goodvibes decorations
AND I really loved that card from Joanne ... ;) with GRUMP on it !!! My "personal" Grump was ... "thrilled" !!!

We are going to decorate our Christmas tree with all of them !!
I'll post a photo later on !!!

THANK YOU everybody !!!

Laura :cheer2:

:cool1: here our Dis.tree is !!!!
DSCN2398.jpg

I added all the new cards just arrived !!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:rolleyes1 Don't understand DGH's additions ... :rotfl2:

Laura :wave2:

Glad everyone has received their Christmas cards.

Laura loving your tree and sentries :)

The great thing about being away at this time of year is you come home to cards not bills. :cool1: :cool1:

Many thanks to Di, Disney angel, Ware bears Elaine, Cyrano Reid, Dlp Steve, Bexx, Disney RBG Rhiannon, Joanne UK,and a special mention to Tia whose homemade card will be cut out and framed :wizard: after christmas.

Thanks

BONITATIME said:
and a special mention to Tia whose homemade card will be cut out and framed :wizard: after christmas.

Thanks

You are just so sweet, I'm really flattered that you will be framing my card :love2:

:wave2: :wave2:
Hey, we got 4 more cards today !!!!!!!

:love: a small cute card with a red festive ribbon from DEE
AND 3 lovely cards with Tiger on them , each one different , all so cheerful ,
:flower: from Rhiannon
:sunny: from DLP Steve and
:lovestruc from Becky !!!

THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!

:grouphug: Laura

I'm going to add them too to our Dis-tree !!!!

Thank you everyone for your cards :love2: and especially to Laura and Tia for taking the time to make your lovely cards. :goodvibes

I have to reserve my biggest thank you though, to Caroline, who made me a wonderful card with Kronk :love: on it! How very very thoughful of you. :cloud9:

Bexx said:
I have to reserve my biggest thank you though, to Caroline, who made me a wonderful card with Kronk :love: on it! How very very thoughful of you. :cloud9:

Thank You, I enjoyed making the cards very much. :-)))).
princess: Caroline.

Thank you everyone for mine, especially Caroline who has made a really special Mickey one. :love: ::MickeyMo :love:

My study is full of cards from you wonderful people - keeps me feeling Christmassy while I work away at this extra busy time. Caroline, your card arrived this morning and it's wonderful - very clever, and featuring Mickey - my fave, wahoooo!

This was such a great idea, and the Secret Santa.

Caroline, now we all know why you asked who our favourite characters are a while back! Thanks for the card it's lovely!!

DisneyRGB said:
Caroline, now we all know why you asked who our favourite characters are a while back! Thanks for the card it's lovely!!

Hehehe!!!! I am glad you like it.

Sorry about the people I did not have favourite characters for/could not make preffered card. Hope you like them anyway.
princess: .

cannp123165 said:
Hehehe!!!! I am glad you like it.

Sorry about the people I did not have favourite characters for/could not make preffered card. Hope you like them anyway.
princess: .

:Pinkbounc :bounce: Anxiously waiting for ours ... :confused3 BUT Italian postoffice service is SO POOR these days before Christmas !!! :guilty:

Laura :rolleyes:

Hope it arrives soon.....but it may not be the character you expect. I am very sorry. It is cute anyway though :-)))).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter