Chistmas Cards 2005

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
Bacioni means "BIG BACI" (BACI=KISSES)

mickeys_dreamers_i000007.gif

Grumpy hates BACIONI and hates AUGURI
Grump!
Oh thank you Laura!!! Please send extra BIG baci to Marco!!!!! :rotfl: (And to yourself of course!!)
So would you say "auguri" means "omens" or would you translate it differently? Sorry to be a pain - just love languages!

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
= BEST WISHES (GRUMP!)
mickeys_dreamers_i000008.gif

GRUMP (who hates best wishes)
Oh thank you Laura - that makes much more sense than "omens"!!!! Lots of auguri e bacioni to you and DGH too!!
CAABG63T168x204.jpg

Diana, :rotfl2: Marco is wandering around house , asking :

:rolleyes: Do you think Diana and Becky are teasing me ?
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Laura

P.S. Yes, Italian is quite difficult,if you read augùri you say BEST WISHES... but if you read àuguri that means "omens" !!!!

Sorry, I sometimes use Italian words without "thinking" of them as "Italian" !

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:

Absolutely not, Marco - you're wonderful!!! :goodvibes

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:

Laura

P.S. Yes, Italian is quite difficult,if you read augùri you say BEST WISHES... but if you read àuguri that means "omens" !!!!

Sorry, I sometimes use Italian words without "thinking" of them as "Italian" !
Oh my goodness - I never realised Italian was a difficult language!! Please tell DGH we would never dream of teasing our lovely Grumpy !!!!! ;) :rotfl:

More Christmas cards from DISers - thanks!

Our went out this morning - all written by me last night so I'm to blame for any mistakes - one card got ripped up and hurled accross the room, one 'n' too many!

No cards or letters for us since a few days !!!

:confused3 Our box is ... empty !! :(

Maybe ...a postmen strike ?

Laura :wave2:

Got our card from Reid , Diane and the troops . Thank-you. Have to say I had a chuckle :rotfl: when I noticed you'd printed labels of the names instead of signing them ;)

disneyangel said:
Got our card from Reid , Diane and the troops . Thank-you. Have to say I had a chuckle :rotfl: when I noticed you'd printed labels of the names instead of signing them ;)
I was using the new christmas card signing package called l-a-z-y :rotfl2:

Cyrano said:
I was using the new christmas card signing package called l-a-z-y :rotfl2:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Great idea!! I had some printed a couple of years ago - great time saver!!

Haven't forgotten you all, cards will be in the post tomorrow !

Two more cards this morning.

Rhiannon (DisneyRGB) and Steve (dlpsteve) and Denise :goodvibes
Thanks guys. We are having a bit of a competition in the house as to who has the most cards. I've been told I can't claim all the DIS board ones since they are addressed to everyone :rolleyes:

Thanks for the cards everyone.

Mine have been posted this morning !:)

Off topic ,but I thought you may be interested and because I am sooo proud, DS came 2nd in the championship last weekend, he was up against boys who are almost 11 and he is only 8 ( well almost 9 )
He has his first National Championships this weekend ( fingers crossed ):jumping3: :jumping2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter