~Chris&Laura's Shades of Green Wedding Adventure July 2, 2007~ Pics post 200&236

Yay, your back! Congratulations. So far it sounds like it was a great time (well except for your mom getting hurt of course....hope she's okay!). Thanks for sharing all the pics so far....they are great!

Sorry to hear about the mishap with your mom...hope she is doing well! Looks like you all had a great time! Your wedding photos (so far) are beautiful! Brothers are so sweet sometimes aren't they...:)
Can't wait to hear more!

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::
Great Pics! The one of you and your brother brought tears to MY eyes! I also love the ones of you and chris acting goofy! Can't wait to hear more!

Aw, I'm glad that it sounds like you had a great time and many special moments. I just had to say, the pictures of you in the shirt that says "most likely to spend your money" is great. If DF saw that, he would so want it for me. (He always jokes that I spend all of his money) haha.

The pic of you and your brother is really sweet too!:goodvibes

Now I can't wait to hear the rest!

wow! 2 pages already! jumping in on this highly anticipated TR!

Laura, love it so far and can't wait for more! :)

Friday June 28th.

Me, Chris, My Mom and Corey went to MK

Leaving Shades of Green
wedding070.jpg

We finally get to the MK
wedding071.jpg

wedding072.jpg

wedding073.jpg

wedding074.jpg

We rode Pirates. It was Chris's first time. Rode Big Thunder Mountain.
wedding075.jpg

On the way back to Shades of Green we stopped by and got 1st Time pins and the Just Married Pins, also bday pins for Corey and Mike. It's neat they write the person's name on them now.

We head back to Shades of Green to meet up with Bestman Dustin (Chris's bestfriend from elementary school that he hasn't seen in 5 yrs), Chris's family and other Groomsman Mike. The guys head off with My Dad and Mr Perez to pick up their tuxes at Men's Warehouse. I send Chris with his first list. To pick up the stuff for the smore kits for Sat nights Campfire. Also told my Dad I needed some personal items. Yes my luck had it that something had to start a few days before my wedding. Mom and I went to our room to get some things organized and to take a much needed nap. The guys come back several hours later with stories. Two of the groomsmen's tuxes had to be alter alot (they grew). Then they all got lost coming back to Shades of Green. My poor DAD with them needed a drink so off to the bar he went. He met up with some guys there that he befriended all week. After our nap and seeing the guys again is when we went off for the ice cream. Great lunch that day.
wedding077.jpg

wedding081.jpg

wedding080.jpg

After meeting up we go for ice cream at Shades of Green
wedding078.jpg

I could tell by now this was going to be a interesting wedding party.

We then meet up with Stephanie. She was so sweet to bring me some things I really needed.

Then Steph, Christine, Sasha and I get something to eat
wedding087.jpg

wedding084.jpg

wedding083.jpg

We go back and I give them their gifts and put welcome bags together

wedding098.jpg

wedding092.jpg

wedding089.jpg

Congrats, and Welcome Back! Love all the pictures so far can't wait to hear and see more!!

yay! I was looking forward to reading your TR. I log on today and get three installments. yipee :banana:

Great pictures so far. Keep them coming!

Awwww, you're pictures turned out so nice! You look so beautiful in your dress. I love the pic of you two kissing with the castle in the background. :) I hope your mom is ok.

Laura,

CONGRATS!!! Welcome back Mrs. Perez. Great start to your TR, I can't wait to read the rest!

See, now this is why I shouldn't sleep.....I wake up and there are already THREE pages!!!! :lmao:
Congratulations and welcome back!!!! :goodvibes
I can't wait to read the rest and see all of your pics - so far, the ones you've posted are great!
Hope your mom is doing okay.....

Aw, Laura I love the pics wih Christine and Steph~! Thats what the DisBoards are all about! I can't wait to see/read more! You were glowing in your dress!

CONGRATS LAURA AND WELCOME BACK!!! :)

Love the pics so far and glad that you had lots of special moments :goodvibes

laura-loving it so far! great pictures! so glad you got to meet up with jen and take pictures! lucky ducks!

you look BEAUTIFUL in your wedding dress! :goodvibes just like cinderella!

Welcome back Laura! Glad to hear you had a great time. :goodvibes Pictures look wondereful, can't wait to hear more!

Congratulations on your marriage!!:wizard:

I was so excited to see this when I logged on today! You looked gorgeous and it looks like you had a great time so far. Can't wait to read more!!!!

Laura Congrats and welcome back!! Your pictures are great!! Looks like such a good time!! That spaghetti looked so good! haha...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter