~Chris&Laura's Shades of Green Wedding Adventure July 2, 2007~ Pics post 200&236

Congrats and welcome home!! Love the start of your TR, and anxiously waiting for more!!

Laura, you look so beautiful. I love the pic of you and Chris saying your vows. BTW tell Chris that he has made a lot of grooms look really bad by wearing the mickey ears with matching shirts! Can't wait to read more.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum

Laura, you look so beautiful. I love the pic of you and Chris saying your vows. BTW tell Chris that he has made a lot of grooms look really bad by wearing the mickey ears with matching shirts! Can't wait to read more.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum

Aw thank you. He is a great guy. But very silli too. Looking back at the pics I kinda feel bad I had him match so much.

Hi Laura i saw you and your new hubby in earl of sandwich on thursday.......well i think it was you :rotfl: Were you sitting by the door?
Congratulations on your wedding!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi Laura i saw you and your new hubby in earl of sandwich on thursday.......well i think it was you :rotfl: Were you sitting by the door?
Congratulations on your wedding!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Oh you should have said hi. Yes that was us. Right before we had to leave. Tear.. Hope your wedding was great!

CONGRATULATIONS Laura!! It looks like you had a great time! I can't wait to read more :goodvibes.

I soooo wish i said hi now but wasnt sure it was you at the time!! oh im so mad with myself now! x

YAY! :yay: :yay: :yay: I'm loving it so far!!! You are Jen are ADORABLE!!!! I totally love that first picture of the two of you at Chef Mickey's holding up your cupcakes! SO CUTE!!!!!

You look beautiful in your dress and it looks like it was just an amazing day for you and Chris.

I'm also glad to hear SOG has a Starbucks. My sister is TOTALLY addicted and we're staying at the CR, so she could easily drive over maybe?

Can't wait to see more :goodvibes

YAY! :yay: :yay: :yay: I'm loving it so far!!! You are Jen are ADORABLE!!!! I totally love that first picture of the two of you at Chef Mickey's holding up your cupcakes! SO CUTE!!!!!

You look beautiful in your dress and it looks like it was just an amazing day for you and Chris.

I'm also glad to hear SOG has a Starbucks. My sister is TOTALLY addicted and we're staying at the CR, so she could easily drive over maybe?

Can't wait to see more :goodvibes

Or she can just jump the monorail to the Poly and take the short walk. I used Starbucks alot lol. Jen and Jeff are the sweetest couple.

Or she can just jump the monorail to the Poly and take the short walk. I used Starbucks alot lol. Jen and Jeff are the sweetest couple.

Oh, that's a great idea! I guess I'm not really sure where SOG is in relation to everything. Is it across the road from the Poly? How far of a walk would that be from the monorail stop at the Poly to the Starbucks? Thanks for the tip :) :)

Jen and Jeff look like a sweet couple. They are so adorable, and so are you and Chris!!! I'm glad you 4 got to meet!!

Saturday, June 30th~ Animal Kingdom
The group
Me
Chris
My Mom and Dad
Corey
Mike
Here we are in Dinoland. Of course we have to be silli. Chris HATED Primevil Whirl, we love the new Nemo show.

wedding106.jpg

wedding105.jpg

Expedition Everast was great!
wedding104.jpg

Off to Kona Cafe for lunch. Yummy
wedding119.jpg

My Chicken sandwich was yummy. The guys all got hamburgars
wedding117.jpg

wedding116.jpg

wedding115.jpg

Here is me and Mike. He was a great guy.
wedding111.jpg

Dustin met up with us at the Poly
wedding120.jpg

Then we met up with Chris's family and Stephanie and off to Fort Wilderness for the Campfire. Christine met us there

On the ferry from MK
wedding125.jpg

wedding123.jpg

wedding121.jpg

Me and Dustin did the Chicken dance. Corey, Mike and Dustin got happy bday wishes to them. We all had yummy smores. The sing along time was alot of fun.
wedding137.jpg

wedding136.jpg

wedding134.jpg

wedding131.jpg

Me, Chris, Christine, Stephanie and my Mom left a little early. I was upset by something Chris's mom said and had a headache. It all worked out in the long run. My Dad said something to her. We went to trailsend and to the little shop. We then all met back up and went to Downtown Disney, drama over. Looked around. Chris bought me a book in the Virgin mega store. His family went and ate. The rest of us went to McDonald's. Wow the food was fresh and yummy.

It was a short day at Animal Kingdom had to meet

All I can say is WOW!!! Everything looks so great so far! I can't wait to read the rest of it! :goodvibes I have been looking forward to your TR ever since I read your PJ...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :banana:

wow cant believe you're back already!!
cant wait to hear more, this is the trip report everyone's been looking forward to!!

Laura! Congrats and welcome back! I cannot wait to hear all about you wedding :goodvibes

Thanks so much for posting the pics and our experience at Chef Mickey's! We really enjoyed meeting you and Chris. I'm so pathetic, our wedding was a week before yours and I still haven't started my TR haha.

I cannot wait to hear more :)

Laura! Congrats and welcome back! I cannot wait to hear all about you wedding :goodvibes

Thanks so much for posting the pics and our experience at Chef Mickey's! We really enjoyed meeting you and Chris. I'm so pathetic, our wedding was a week before yours and I still haven't started my TR haha.

I cannot wait to hear more :)

No you are just enjoying your newleywedness. Haha I am a whimp when people beg I have to give in.

Congrats! I have been lurking and reading your planning journal. You are so talented and you were a BEAUTIFUL bride! I am enjoying your TR and am anxiously awaiting more...popcorn::

Laura you all look like you had such a great time!!! I am loving your report,you were a beautiful bride!!

Congratulations, you're a MRS! You looked so beautiful! From the pictures it looks like you had a blast, i can't wait to hear/see more to see how all that crazy planning worked out! :goodvibes

Sunday, July 1, 2007

This day was insanely busy.

First was Corey and Mike's bday celebration at Ohana's. So a big group of us met and walked over to the Poly.

We got to Ohana's. They let us put the favors on the tables. Had us right in the front all at one table. Stephanie and her MOH (sorry I forgot her name) joined us. Chris and I wore our matching outfits (Chris says "again"). We made Corey and Mike matching shirts. The characters were fun. They had fun with us. Loved the food. There was a unlimited supply. The eggs and Mickey waffles were the best. We got a cake for Corey and Mike. It was just enough for the 14 of us. Haha no one wanted cake at 9am.
wedding166.jpg

wedding174.jpg

Corey and Mike eating their cake topper. Then Chris and I shared the rest of it. Yummy.
wedding171.jpg

wedding160.jpg

wedding157.jpg

wedding168.jpg

Loved how everyone put the flowers in their hair. Corey and Mike got double lei'd. They enjoyed that.

wedding150.jpg

wedding149.jpg

wedding148.jpg

Stephanie and her MOH. They were a fun addition to the crazy group.
wedding146.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter