Christmas 2010 with the mouse

MsMulan

Mouseketeer
I am a total Disney fanatic. I am in the process of planning my first 'Christmas' trip to WDW. I am excited beyond belief just to see the parks, resorts all deck out in holiday cheer. I am starting this pre-trip to keep myself focused on all the planning that will need to take place between now and the trip. Also, I figured this would be a good place for others to chime in just in case I am forgetting something important.

List of characters: MsMulan (me): age is just a relative number when you think about it.
DD (14) at the time of travel.

We have visited WDW three times in the past. Always in the summer months when the temperatures have been soaring. This time around we are leaving a week before Christmas and will be there at least until December 26th. I am sure this will give us a different perspective of the World, so we will see how it goes.

Concrete plans so far include 8 days and 7 nights at Marriott's Grande Vista Resort. It will be my first experience at this particular resort. DD and I like staying at different places whenever we visit. I have an one bedroom unit with a full kitchen so we will go to Publix or Walmart when we arrive and stock up on breakfast, snack and other necessities for our stay.

Next plan of action: Reserve the Autotrain. I will catch you guys up as soon as those plans are made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter