Christmas Card Exchange-Sent/Received-COMPLETED!

Hey! I have received at least four more cards but I lost track who I got them from! O.O I'll have to look at them again and write them all down :). I know I got one from PKelly (thank you!) and Barbara. -thanks so much!-

:santa: I've received beautiful Christmas cards from the following:
Dania, Michelle, Heather, Kelly, Jean, Patricia, Bridgette, Diana, Kathy, Sara, Katie, Isabella and LaJuan.
Thank you everyone!:santa:

I've received 11 cards so far!!

I have received from:
MissDisney121
oceanwave
Grandmaof2
DisneyWalle
cousinbb
Michelle
JLutfln
Kelly
Danea
LadyMarie
Isabella

Thanks so much!! I'll be sitting down today to write my cards out and send them out. :)

All my cards are now written, enveloped, and addressed. I'll stop by the post office tomorrow and get the stamps I need and they should be in the mailbox by 4:00pm at the latest. :)

Thank you Katie,Barbara,Sara,Gina, Dania and Snow Family for the lovely cards. I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

i got a card from the snow family and missdisney121. thank you both very much :)

Just checking in to confirm that I did indeed mail out 22 cards yesterday!! lol

I have received beautiful holiday cards from the following:

Pkelly6
Disneywalle
Musicmicha
Ladymarie
Cousinbb
O6anwave
Grandmaof2
Dania
Missdisney121
Jessica
Jlitfin

Thank you so much! Each one of them put a smile on my face. Happy Holidays!

Thanks to everyone for all the lovely Christmas Cards. May everyone here on the exchange boards have a wonderful holiday season and a very Merry Christmas.

Thank you stitchfan75 for my card, and thank you Shelly for the card for my daughter! Happy holidays! :santa:

Brandon would like to thank Shelly, and Hailey for the cute Christmas card! Happy holidays! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter