Christmas Dinner Suggestions?

duck_adoo

Mouseketeer
Hi!
Our ADR 180 is next week! Any suggestions for a family of 5 for dinner? We do like buffets, maybe CP then stay for fireworks?

I wanted to have Christmas dinner at Artist Point, and am concerned now that it looks like it might be closed during that time.

I am trying to figure out the same thing. I make my 180 ADR this Monday and I am having a hard time deciding for Christmas Day. As of right now we are not planning on going to the parks on Christmas. I am thinking 1900 Park Fare, or O'hana if it's available, or leaving it open and finding something at DS that has an open reservation.

We are are family of 4 - 2 adults, a 13 year old girl and a 12 year old boy.

We're trying to figure out the same thing, and I think we've decided on Rose & Crown. But if you like buffets, how about Biergarten? We have eaten there several times and always found lots of good things to eat -- IMHO they have plenty of choices for both adventurous and non-adventurous eaters. Plus the band that plays is fun to listen to while you eat...and maybe they will even play Christmas songs?!? Another possibility would be Akershus, which combines a buffet as a sort of "appetizer" with a table service meal. I've never been there, but have read good things about it. :)

I made a few recommendations in a blog i wrote not too long ago. You can find the link if you look hard enough.

With that said... Biergarten would be your best choice based on what you said. Biergarten does a bit of a Christmas overhaul with decorations and the Oompah band plays some Christmas music.

We're not vacationing at WDW (we live in Kissimmee), but we're AP holders. Anyone know if we have an "earliest" date we can make reservations at a resort restaurant for Thanksgiving? I've researched everywhere I can think of to look, but I haven't come up with anything. TIA

Queen Colleen

We're not vacationing at WDW (we live in Kissimmee), but we're AP holders. Anyone know if we have an "earliest" date we can make reservations at a resort restaurant for Thanksgiving? I've researched everywhere I can think of to look, but I haven't come up with anything. TIA

Queen Colleen
180 days ahead.

We have been many times over Christmas. Last year we ate at Artist Point for the 2nd time for Christmas. It is really good. If you are looking for a buffet, you could do Hoop Dee Doo Revue as it will be crowded in the parks and it would be an entertaining meal. We did that in 2016 for thanksgiving day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter