Christmas Stocking thread~ Complete!! Thanks everyone!

Of course you can my friend!:thumbsup2
Whoo hoo!! :banana:

No naked tushies, right Beth?:scared1:

Amy Sue
Are you kidding?? Lots and lots of naked tushies!! But don't worry, Wendy can show anyone how to text while said naked tushy is in front of you, so you don't even have to look at it if you don't want. ;) :rotfl:

Wow ladies, I am loving all the stockings so far!!! Everyone did a great job. Way to go. :santa:

We still have several left to hear from. Hopefully they saw the "time to open" message either here, the planning thread, or on FB and will be opening and posting real soon. :)

Night!

Thank you SO MUCH to Amy Sue (Grumpyvet) for my beautiful stocking and all the goodies in it.

Thank you for my card. I love it!!

IMG_6108.jpg

My stocking is so special. Amy Sue gifted me with a nice memory of Dawn

My stocking was specially decorated by Amy Sue, and the first thing I saw was love and light. Right away I thought of Dawn. Then I noticed that there was a heart and a candle - love and light. Yes. Love and Light.

Now, how special is that! (I told you)

IMG_6110c.jpg

On to the goodies. I have to say right off that Kelly & I oohed and aahed over everything I opened.

Right away I saw the two catnip mice with the Christmas outfits. Woodstock and Gracie are already playing with them. I also got the cutest Santa, which is so appropriate for Southern California!! I've always liked these Santas, but never got one for myself. I love it. She also gave me a bowl of the Disney kitties. (Where the heck did you get that, girl? I love it!) Kelly & I immediately said, "Woodstock," lol.

She also gave me a "grow your own pirate" (I wonder what kind of results I'll get with Miracle Gro... hmmmm). I'm going to have fun with that one. She also gave me an ornament with one of my all-time favorite characters - Lady, along with Tramp (I even had a dog named Lady once). I love this ornament. I remember looking at it and thinking I wanted it, but decided I would get it later (little did I know). And I got some yummy Christmassy marshmallows. We're decorating our tree this week, so hot chocolate & marshmallows. yummmy!

IMG_6108c.jpg

Amy also knows I love to read, so she gave me three books. One of my favorite authors is Dean Koontz (Watchers is probably one of my favorite books of all time). I also got two other books that Amy Sue enjoyed reading, so I'm looking forward to getting lost in the stories. (Definitely taking one to WDW on Wednesday)

In addition, I got a cute Pirate Pez, which I will enjoy, and some shampoo, conditioner, soap, & lotion. I'll probably use them all this weekend, except for the soap. Saw the Mickey stamp, so that soap is staying home. Lol

IMG_6110d.jpg

AND... I got more! (Can you believe how generous?) I got Tink stickers, and I love Tink, so I will be using them to decorate my Christmas cards. :) A candy shot glass - awesome! I think I'll get some cinnamon schnapps to go in it. (yum) A chocolate orange (Kelly's eyes lit up, and I had to say "MINE" ... but I'll share.

IMG_6110b.jpg

Amy Sue, thank you so much for the stocking and gifts. Your gift was a major hit at my house. Thank you Thank you!!! :cloud9:

I'm here I'm here!!!

I apologize about not posting last night. Right at 7, my Mom and I opened our boxes and snapped some pictures, then I ran to DBF’s house (not literally) and was going to post our pictures and what we got there, but his Mom was on the computer doing work stuff and I didn’t want to be rude and kick her off. SO, here I am and I will post the pictures when I get home!!

Laurie had me and I loved EVERYTHING! Laurie thank you so much!! Everything was wonderful! I got a Happy Holiday decoration scroll, a princess Holiday pen, a princess slider puzzle and princess stickers, a chocolate gingerbread house and a chocolate penguin, Minnie and Daisy pink lemonade lip balm, Christmas cookie cutters, peppermint hot chocolate, Christmas buttons (I love buttons!), a princess Belle magic towel, and 2 very beautiful princess Belle ornaments!!! Plus my stocking! Thank you again!!!!

Wendy had my Momma and my Mom was sooo excited! She couldn’t open her box fast enough! She absolutely loved everything and told me to thank you a million times! Wendy gave my Mom Candy Cane Brownie mix, hot cocoa mix, a really pretty reindeer ornament, vintage Mickey pens, notebook and stickers, a Tinkerbell puzzle and a super cute Tinkerbell ornament, a Cinderella notepad (she LOVES notepads!), lollipops, Holiday mix Tic Tacs, a $25 Disney gift card and a homemade Christmas card. Plus an adorable princess stocking!!!!!

Beth, thank you for arranging these, they are SO FUN!

Everyone's stockings look great!

Hooray Courtney!!! I'm so glad you liked everything!!
I do stockings for all my kids (even the grown up ones) & we like to get the little "kiddie" type fillers to go along with the good stuff....so I hope you understood my thinking....lol :rotfl2:

I'm sad I didn't take the time to do the exchange. :confused3 I'm glad everyone had fun!!

I took pictures but must have had it on the wrong setting because they turned out really dark. :sad2: So no pictures, only words:

Thanks Stacie! I LOVE everything!:love:

A red stocking with my name in glitter on the top,
a red "christmas plaid" bag
a Mickey soda can cooler
a Mickey and Minnie bath/shower gel
a bag of black cherry popourri
a set of Princess Thank You cards
a set of 4 DLR plates
an ornament shaped like a "B" - looks like a frosted cookie!
AND some Mickey chocolates!!:santa:

Glad you liked it! The stocking didn't turn out how I wanted it to but after the glue dried I couldn't do anything about it :( And I figured we're all princesses so the cards would be good for any of us!!

AmySue, that stocking in wonderful! I can't belileve you were even questioning yourself about it.

Courtney, I wore a pair of the fuzzy socks to bed last night!

I do stockings for all my kids (even the grown up ones) & we like to get the little "kiddie" type fillers to go along with the good stuff....so I hope you understood my thinking....lol :rotfl2:
I love getting little things that are geared for kids sometimes. It's fun to act like a kid once in a while. I sent Steph a lime green ring pop which is very childish, lol, so I totally get your thinking. ;)

I'm sad I didn't take the time to do the exchange. :confused3 I'm glad everyone had fun!!
Aww Marcie. I'm sorry you missed out. It's a busy time of year though, so I understand. There will be others! I promise. :thumbsup2

Good morning exchangers!! I see more fun stockings were opened. :goodvibes

We have 11 ladies left to check in and let us know what they received in their packages, so hopefully we will be hearing from them soon. :santa:

I opened my stocking from Theresa! Wow! Thanks so much, I love it!
I recieved:
My first Baggellini:lovestruc
A Tink T-shirt
Pink Fuzzy Socks
Hand Cream/Cleanser
Princess Stickers and a notebook, which Keira has claimed:)
A Tink pin and a flashing Christmas pin
Lime green Mickey Head keychain and pink breast cancer keychain
Hershey candy cane hugs
3 pens
and it all came in a cute red DIVA stocking!

Thanks again Theresa and to Beth for organizing these exchanges:hug:

IMG_4396.jpg
[/IMG]

Hershey candy cane hugs

I got those from January and while I'm not usually a fan of candy canes or minty flavors, I love them!!! Go figure! :rotfl:

I'm going to bake cupcakes, vanilla with white frosting, and then put those on the top, and surround them with some red and white sugar sprinkles I bought. Should be yummy and very festive. :santa:

Dang........now I want a cupcake...... :rolleyes:

AmySue, that stocking in wonderful! I can't belileve you were even questioning yourself about it.

I agree--she told me about it the other day and I got tears in my eyes--and then to see it--soooooo cute!!!!

Oh yeah Kerrie I am SO glad you liked everything. I hope that nail polish isn't too wild. (she posted that she likes to paint her toes with wild colors and decals). So I tried to find a "wild" shade and I looked for the decals but the store I went to didn't have any :( .

But I am SO glad you liked everything. Isn't that spatula the cutest? It looks like it's for dolls or something! Enjoy!! :)

I LOVE everyone's stuff. Oh this has been so fun!

Oh I love the polish!!! It's so cute, I love the sparklies and can't wait to use it!!! My toes are going to be so darn cute this summer!!!! :) Lately I've been giving myself french tips, but in colors that match my toes. Currently my toes are green (for Christmas) and I'm hoping that I can do my tips before we leave on Friday to match my toes. :)

Thanks, I am glad she liked the ornaments! I thought the stocking one was especially fun since it was a stocking exchange!

OOOHHHH Rasta Pasta! Yum! Have fun!

As for me, Kerri sent me my stocking! It is going to take a while to list it all. Here goes:

Dry erase message board! My kids are going to love this!
Pumpkin scented candle (smells soooo good!)
The Gold Bar (soap?)
Moisturizing lotion
Bubble Bath
Foaming Bath
Vanilla Bean lip balm (wearing it now!)
Giant peppermint candy stick
2 pairs of holiday socks
4 kitchen towels
Santa door knob Cover with bell
Pot holder and oven mitt
Disney christmas window clings (DS is going to love putting those up tomorrow!)
Stocking which has trees and stars in a slightly lighter shade of red (really cute!)
White and Red pointsetta plastic flowers (which I plan to use to decorate my mantle)

Thank you so much Kerri! It is such a great stocking and I just can't imagine that there is even more to come! You have spoiled me!

Glad everyone is enjoying thier stockings! I will try to post pictures once my camera is up and running again! We decorated the tree tonight and ended up running out of batteries.

Sarah

yes, the Gold Bar is soap, I really like it! It lasts forever and cleans great, I hope you like it too!! :) And I know you said no sweets, but you just can't have Christmas without a candy cane so I hope that's OK. I have really fond memories of those giant candy canes from when I was a kid. :) I'm glad you liked everything, DD9 put our clings up over the weekend, they are so cute!!!! I sent the lotion & bubble bath because all Diva's need to pamper themselves occasionally! :) And yes, 2 more items coming.....:)

Thank you SO MUCH to Amy Sue (Grumpyvet) for my beautiful stocking and all the goodies in it.

Thank you for my card. I love it!!

IMG_6108.jpg

My stocking is so special. Amy Sue gifted me with a nice memory of Dawn

My stocking was specially decorated by Amy Sue, and the first thing I saw was love and light. Right away I thought of Dawn. Then I noticed that there was a heart and a candle - love and light. Yes. Love and Light.

Now, how special is that! (I told you)

IMG_6110c.jpg

On to the goodies. I have to say right off that Kelly & I oohed and aahed over everything I opened.

Right away I saw the two catnip mice with the Christmas outfits. Woodstock and Gracie are already playing with them. I also got the cutest Santa, which is so appropriate for Southern California!! I've always liked these Santas, but never got one for myself. I love it. She also gave me a bowl of the Disney kitties. (Where the heck did you get that, girl? I love it!) Kelly & I immediately said, "Woodstock," lol.

She also gave me a "grow your own pirate" (I wonder what kind of results I'll get with Miracle Gro... hmmmm). I'm going to have fun with that one. She also gave me an ornament with one of my all-time favorite characters - Lady, along with Tramp (I even had a dog named Lady once). I love this ornament. I remember looking at it and thinking I wanted it, but decided I would get it later (little did I know). And I got some yummy Christmassy marshmallows. We're decorating our tree this week, so hot chocolate & marshmallows. yummmy!

IMG_6108c.jpg

Amy also knows I love to read, so she gave me three books. One of my favorite authors is Dean Koontz (Watchers is probably one of my favorite books of all time). I also got two other books that Amy Sue enjoyed reading, so I'm looking forward to getting lost in the stories. (Definitely taking one to WDW on Wednesday)

In addition, I got a cute Pirate Pez, which I will enjoy, and some shampoo, conditioner, soap, & lotion. I'll probably use them all this weekend, except for the soap. Saw the Mickey stamp, so that soap is staying home. Lol

IMG_6110d.jpg

AND... I got more! (Can you believe how generous?) I got Tink stickers, and I love Tink, so I will be using them to decorate my Christmas cards. :) A candy shot glass - awesome! I think I'll get some cinnamon schnapps to go in it. (yum) A chocolate orange (Kelly's eyes lit up, and I had to say "MINE" ... but I'll share.

IMG_6110b.jpg

Amy Sue, thank you so much for the stocking and gifts. Your gift was a major hit at my house. Thank you Thank you!!! :cloud9:

Me too!!!!! I love that book! Have you read his Odd Thomas books? Those are really good too, altho I have not yet read the latest one. :)

I got those from January and while I'm not usually a fan of candy canes or minty flavors, I love them!!! Go figure! :rotfl:

I'm going to bake cupcakes, vanilla with white frosting, and then put those on the top, and surround them with some red and white sugar sprinkles I bought. Should be yummy and very festive. :santa:

Dang........now I want a cupcake...... :rolleyes:

OK, YUM!!!!! Those sound so good!!!! Love it! I'm adding these to my list of things to make this year!

This exchange has been so much fun!!!!! I love it!

My kitties eat out of that bowl too!! WDW gift shop in the Beach Club

I loved Watchers too, but like Lightning better.
, and some shampoo, conditioner, soap, & lotion. I'll probably use them all this weekend, except for the soap. Saw the Mickey stamp, so that soap is staying home. Lol

The lotion etc is some I "collected" at the Beach CLub when I was just there in November.
IMG_6110d.jpg

You are Welcome!!!

Glad you like it!!

Amy Farley

This is the first one I have done. It has been fun.

everyone's pictures look great! I'm still trying to get the knack of exchanges. I hope Tracey still likes mine

Of course I will! My internet has been down, so just got the update. Will open when I get home and post pics as soon as I can!

**Tracey**

Theresa wanted me to let you know she opened her package and loved it all. She said there was lots of cute Tink stuff!

She will try and post tomorrow along with some pics. She's been sick, stomach troubles, fever, chills, achy, etc. :( But she didn't want you to think she forgot.

If y'all can spare some well wishes for her, I know she'd appreciate it. Thanks ladies! :)

Theresa! Glad you liked the goods! Can't even remember what I sent anymore, but know it was full of Tink. (my favorite too). I really hope you are feeling better already, and if not that you will be soon!:hug:

Tina, yay for fuzzy socks!!

Laurie, everything was perfect!! I hung both Belle ornaments on our tree today! :)

Okay, here's pictures!

My Box!

DSC01317.jpg

Everything inside.

DSC01321.jpg

My Mom's box!

DSC01318.jpg

Her preeetty Tink ornament.

DSC01319.jpg

Everything from her box.

DSC01320.jpg

Seriously, this is so much fun, it should be illegal.

Beth..

I am so glad that you liked your stocking! I had fun picking out stuff for you...tried to stay away from the treats, but hey, it's Christmas time!! Eat up!! haha:banana:

Courtney I got that SAME stocking!! :) And the tink ornament is the same as your mom's! I LOVE her!!! Yay!

I just opened my package from Katie!!! I love it!!
She got me:

tons of delicious candy
a beautiful red stocking
a bath set
orbit gum
holiday tic tacs
glade candle ....my favorite, apple cinnamon!
mickey mouse candy canes
a light-up snow man ornament
a cookie mix kit with oven mit and wooden spoon
a silver snowman ornament
a "joy" ornament
Donald Duck journal
Donald Duck pen
Christmas music CD
Gummie Lifesavers
cookie cutters in Christmas shapes
Christmas stickers
Christmas socks
Cookies!!

Thanks again Katie! It's soooo perfect!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter