Christmas Stocking thread~ Complete!! Thanks everyone!

Sorry it took me so long, but I thought I'd better post what I got in my stocking from Tracey. I didn't upload the pics yet, but I will post that here when I do.

I got:

A beautiful stocking that has a gold T with some rhinestones (you know I loves the bling!)
Tink hat
Tink book covers
Tink ornament
Sparkly celebrate (is this an ornament?)
a very cute Tink pen where she flies around and there is a magnet so she will land
Tink notebook and green (lime green, of course :thumbsup2) Sharpie
Magnetic list pad
A sparkly silver basket with a Tink
Tink bracelet
LOTS and LOTS of Dove chocolates - yummy (and no, I am not sharing!!)

Thanks so much, Tracey, for a great stocking and for your well wishes - and to Laurie and Steph for your comments on FB. They were very appreciated :)

Courtney! I got the same Mickey pens your Mom got! LOL

Kelly, I can't stop eating the chocolates....I love those things!!!!

I bought those pens too!! LOL They were part of some really cute retro Mickey items in Target. I love them. And I got Noelle the dry erase board. :)

Hi Gals!
Cristabel, I got home and opened my box! I loved all the goods. The stocking is gorgeous! I love the Tink Shirt that says Sasssy. You know me well:) There were also two different ornaments, one is a 2009 picture frame with ornament with Mickey and Minnie, and the other is Tink. I think you must be trying to help me convince my husband that a drive to DL this winter break is in order.

I did take pictures and I will post. Oh yeah, my son's favorite item. An authentic giant choc chip cookie from Minnie's Kitchen at Disneyland:thumbsup2
Thanks so much!
Tracey

I finally got a chance to open my stocking from Mary Jo! Mike just left for Anaheim with our camera so I will post pics later if Bryan can find his camera. Lots of Mickey and Stitch stuff :love:

cool stocking specially made by Mary Jo
Santa Mickey
cute little Stitch doll
Mickey snow globe
Mickey keychains
Mickey change purse (this will work great for carrying tickets and fastpasses)
3 Disney pins :goodvibes
fun Mickey pen
tin box
spiral notebook
post-its
magic towel
lime greet tote
Jack Skellington
peppermints
peanut butter meltaways (these were opened immediately)

Thanks Mary Jo! It's just like Christmas, and I got everything I wanted! :yay:

I apologize for missing the opening time. I was serving jury duty yesterday and I was emotionally drained when I got home and I went straight to the couch. I just logged on to my laptop to check in and saw that I missed the opening announcement. I can't wait to open up my package... :yay: Oh My!!!:woohoo:

I just opened my stocking from Jane (Cheshiregirl) and I LOVE LOVE it!!! Forgive the large picture - I am having a hard time resizing it.

IMG_0241.jpg
[/IMG]

Jane - The saying on the stocking "Dear Santa, It's a long story..." fits my personality soo well and I have switched my pooh stocking for this one on the mantle :laughing:

In my stocking I found:
The cutest winnie the pooh dressed in snoman slippers, nightshirt and cap
winnie the pooh christmas coffee cup
grumpy shotglass
jack head magnet
jack skelleton chistmas ornament (my son Isaiah LOVES this)
mickey and minnie post its
mickey and minnie notepad
disneyland princess pen
Mickey Mouse reusable totebag
LOTS of candies

Thank you, Thank you! I can't wait to meet you in February!! :hug:

I LOVE IT ALL! Thank you Wendy!

Cheryl,

I am soo glad that you liked it! I was a little nervous putting it together that I could not stop shopping and adding to the box. I had such a good time and enjoyed this whole experience.

I can't wait to see everyone in February.

Hi Gals!
Cristabel, I got home and opened my box! I loved all the goods. The stocking is gorgeous! I love the Tink Shirt that says Sasssy. You know me well:) There were also two different ornaments, one is a 2009 picture frame with ornament with Mickey and Minnie, and the other is Tink. I think you must be trying to help me convince my husband that a drive to DL this winter break is in order.

I did take pictures and I will post. Oh yeah, my son's favorite item. An authentic giant choc chip cookie from Minnie's Kitchen at Disneyland:thumbsup2
Thanks so much!
Tracey

I'm glad you liked it! I was a tight budget so I felt bad I couldn't really stuff the stocking as I had wanted to.

:hug:

I didn't even realize everyone had opened their stockings until January sent me a message on FB :rolleyes1.

I'm going to go open mine and I'll post back this afternoon :thumbsup2.

I apologize for missing the opening time. I was serving jury duty yesterday and I was emotionally drained when I got home and I went straight to the couch. I just logged on to my laptop to check in and saw that I missed the opening announcement. I can't wait to open up my package... :yay: Oh My!!!:woohoo:

I just opened my stocking from Jane (Cheshiregirl) and I LOVE LOVE it!!! Forgive the large picture - I am having a hard time resizing it.

Jane - The saying on the stocking "Dear Santa, It's a long story..." fits my personality soo well and I have switched my pooh stocking for this one on the mantle :laughing:

In my stocking I found:
The cutest winnie the pooh dressed in snoman slippers, nightshirt and cap
winnie the pooh christmas coffee cup
grumpy shotglass
jack head magnet
jack skelleton chistmas ornament (my son Isaiah LOVES this)
mickey and minnie post its
mickey and minnie notepad
disneyland princess pen
Mickey Mouse reusable totebag
LOTS of candies

Thank you, Thank you! I can't wait to meet you in February!! :hug:

I am so happy to hear that you liked everything including the stocking--it appears that we have a lot of the same taste, so it was super easy and fun to do!!!

How fun!! More very cool stockings to read about!! I love it. Makes me smile to see all the goodies everyone is getting. :santa:

We are down to only 5 more ladies to open and post about their stockings:
Katie (who said she would open soon, sorry you missed the posts about opening!)
Cristabel (who I know has her package at home, poor dear!)
Sarah (who must be busy at work because I'm pretty sure she saw the open message)
Brianne (same with her, I know she saw it, so she must be busy with school)
And Patty (haven't seen her post in awhile, hope all is well!!)

So hurry and open ladies. :yay: We are all eager to see more goodies, and I'm sure your exchange person is chomping at the bit to see how you liked it. ;)

As soon as I get home on Friday I will open my package and take pictures. It's going to be later than usual (I can typically get home around 1p) because I have accounting final review until 3pm so traffic is going to be bad!

Wow! I was so surprised when I opened my stocking! I am so excited, thank you, Deb! :hug:

xmasexchange.jpg

I received:
Nerds
Snowman plush
Purple pedicure set
Mini cookie cut out in holiday shapes
Pink and black notepad and pen set
Margarita notepad
Fruity Tootsie Rolls
Shower gel
Green socks
6 chapsticks
Shower set with lotion and soap with a loofa
Life Savers
Buzz Lightyear Pez dispenser with Pez
Snowman ornament
Ghirardelli coffee
Christmas card
Snowman stocking

Thank you! I love them all!!!

My package was from Bree and it was sooo cute!

The stocking was personalized with my name and she created a super cute picture frame for me.

I also got a stuffed stitch and the stitch as Elvis ornament. I, too, had coveted it but hadn't bought it for myself, so it's perfect!

Next up was a Santa nightlight, then a little stuffed felt Santa and gingerbread man, some Jelly Bellys and gobstoppers, 2 sets of gel window clings, and a 3 pack of holiday lipsmackers that all sounds so yummy--candy cane, gingerbread and pear. Finally, there was a Disney holiday CD and $5 of Disney money, which will buy me a yummy treat when I'm back in the park in 2 weeks.

100_3834.jpg

100_3835.jpg

100_3837.jpg

Thanks Bree for a great exchange!

Yay!! I am so happy that you enjoyed everything! I had so much fun putting it together for you. Happy Holidays! :hug:

I finally got a chance to open my stocking from Mary Jo! Mike just left for Anaheim with our camera so I will post pics later if Bryan can find his camera. Lots of Mickey and Stitch stuff :love:

cool stocking specially made by Mary Jo
Santa Mickey
cute little Stitch doll
Mickey snow globe
Mickey keychains
Mickey change purse (this will work great for carrying tickets and fastpasses)
3 Disney pins :goodvibes
fun Mickey pen
tin box
spiral notebook
post-its
magic towel
lime greet tote
Jack Skellington
peppermints
peanut butter meltaways (these were opened immediately)

Thanks Mary Jo! It's just like Christmas, and I got everything I wanted! :yay:

I'm glad you like it, Carol. I had fun shopping for you, but it was hard deciding what to get. :santa:

Beth actually I thought Sara did post already. But anyway Bree you got some GREAT stuff! And Tracey great minds must think alike because it looks like a lot of us got some of the same stuff!! :)

I got that same stocking and T-shirt!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter