Circle Journal - Group II sign-ups

we did the four night in october and we loved it so much that we went and booked the 7 night!! hope you are able to go - it is the most relaxing vacation you could ever experience!!

Hi all! I'm posting some links to some pics for Pat (Grayfal). We just got back from WDW and she wanted you all to see Patty T's "traveling circle journal" :teeth: ) She'll be posting herself as soon as she gets back from her "Fall Family Festival".

Riding with the captain in the front car of the monorail.
http://hannomax.com/hannomax/PictureAlbumHM/Pictures/BOOKatDIS_01.jpg

Having a frozen drink at Artist's Point in the Wilderness Lodge.
http://hannomax.com/hannomax/PictureAlbumHM/Pictures/BOOKatDIS_02.jpg

Still drinking :goodvibes
http://hannomax.com/hannomax/PictureAlbumHM/Pictures/BOOKatDIS_03.jpg

At the Wilderness Lodge in WDW.
http://hannomax.com/hannomax/PictureAlbumHM/Pictures/BOOKatDIS_04.jpg

:goodvibes I am very jealous of Patty's journal!! DS's got a kick out of seeing themselves peeking out of one of the pages! Looks like you all had a great time.

Boy, I hope my CJ gets to go to WDW. If we go to WDW this spring, I will have to make sure I take the CJ I have and do this too.

THATS THE BOMB! :rotfl: :rotfl:
I love it -
I am sooo jealous - it's even at my favorite hotel!
:goodvibes
I saved the pictures to my hard drive - in case I NEED to add a few pages to the end of the CJ about its wonderful vacation!
Thanks for posting the pic's for Grayfal, Hannosmom

I was so hoping that I got the next CJ before I went to the Memories Expo in Orlando so I could take it on a trip, but sadly it wasn't to be.
Now just maybe I can get the dec. one to me before I leave for WDW on the 6th of Dec.......hint, hint.......:)

Twigs said:
:goodvibes I am very jealous of Patty's journal!! DS's got a kick out of seeing themselves peeking out of one of the pages! Looks like you all had a great time.
pattyT said:
THATS THE BOMB! :rotfl: :rotfl:
I love it -
I am sooo jealous - it's even at my favorite hotel!
:goodvibes
I saved the pictures to my hard drive - in case I NEED to add a few pages to the end of the CJ about its wonderful vacation!
Thanks for posting the pic's for Grayfal, Hannosmom
LOL....Thanks Linda for posting...the Fallon Family Fall Festival of Fun was a success but I am POOPED.....

Patty and Joyce....glad you like the trip pix.....Thanks to chichihoney, we got to ride with the 'captain' of the monorail in the very front....sooooooo cool!

And yes, that is the CJ enjoying a few drinks at Wilderness Lodge - Artist Point - a GREAT restaurant!
Mailed the CJ from the lobby......all in all a wonderful trip!

this just cracks me up! pat i think you just started a new trend - instead of seeing where "flat stanley is" we will now be tracking the journey of cj's! what fun! :rotfl2:

dizney-cruiser said:
this just cracks me up! pat i think you just started a new trend - instead of seeing where "flat stanley is" we will now be tracking the journey of cj's! what fun! :rotfl2:
Okay, I give up...who is "Flat Stanley"?

Is he like "Where's Waldo?"

Some Lucky CJs will be sailing on the Magic with me in December!

That is tooo cool! Actually... I can take a CJ with me in December to the Beach Club!! Let me find out who's it will be...

If I counted correctly it will be sweet maxine's "Favorite Hotel"... and what a surprise - we'll be staying at one of my favorites!!

What a hoot! That sounds like such a cute idea!

I did this with Pal Mickey that I shared during a swap a couple of summers ago. I took pix of him at It's Tough to be a Bug! with his 3-D glasses on, and also at our pirates party with a patch over his eye.

flat stanley is a kids book - i think they normally read it in the third grade - and then a lot of teachers have them send flat stanley to relative all across america and take pictures of him in differnt tourist attractions of their state

:rotfl:
dizney-cruiser said:
flat stanley is a kids book - i think they normally read it in the third grade - and then a lot of teachers have them send flat stanley to relative all across america and take pictures of him in differnt tourist attractions of their state
Gotcha! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter