Circle Journal - Group II sign-ups

Jackie, if you still can't get in to the group, check your email - I have an idea what is wrong.

Good morning!

How did everyone's weekend go? It was beautiful and sunny here, so not much work got done on my CJ. I am working on getting my photos printed though.

I just got my new issue of CK, and it shows a few new lines of KI paper. Love it!! I hope my LSS has it in stock already. Would love to use it for some CJ pages.

Well, have a great week! Happy scrapping! :earboy2:

I just sent out another CJ this weekend, so I am now finally free to work on my DIS one. Whew!

Maxine, I always get so jealous when I look at your siggy! Our azaleas aren't even close to blooming yet! BUT...my rhododendrons are blooming!

hello all!

nj is having nice weather also - should hit 80 on wed!!

i have put together the pieces for my cover - now i have to modge-podge them down - im very nervous about it :scared: - i keep telling myself that worst comes to worst i just buy another book!! stay tuned . . .

Found some really cute paper this weekend for my circle journal!

I'm still waiting on the magnolias to bloom......

It doesn't look like another group got started but I would definitely be interested in joining if one does happen.

It looks like there are three interested parties?

I was trying to figure that out the other day, but haven't pushed the issue. I figured I'd wait until PattyT got back & find out if she wanted to coordinate both or if we need to start separately. Either way it's good for me as there's no way the 2nd group could start on June 1st. I could use a bit more time - that's really one of the reasons I waited too long to sign up for the 1st group....I wasn't sure I could get it done by then.

I think we should start a separate thread. Interest in a 2nd group is getting lost in this one. Shall we start it now, or wait until PattyT gets back?

Deb -

I would go ahead and start another thread to get things going. You guys are getting lost in this one.

Hope you get enough people!

I think it's a good idea to start a separate thread too. It could be that there's more people who are interested in the second group, and that would give everyone a specific place to post their interest in joining up.

Well ladies. I ordered my reprints, and I am just sitting down to work on my own layout for my CJ.

It's going to be easy to set aside some time this weekend, as we are having the most terrible weather here - I am looking outside to snow. Yes, I said snow!!! We have a winter storm warning until tomorrow night for 5-8 inches of snow! At the end of April no less. And just this past Monday and Tuesday, it was in the 80's. :confused3

Anyway, just thought I would say hello. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's masterpieces!!!

Enjoy your weekend!

wow! snow?! i cant even imagine that - here in nj we hit 89 degrees last week!! it is a little cooler right now - but we arent even thinking snow!!

cvs is having buy one get one on sheets of re-prints this week - so i will be getting mine done this week also - i already sorted through a bunch of photos and have picked out what i think i need to work on everyones theme!

i still didnt take the plunge in doing my modge podge cover though!! hopefully this week things will be less hectic around here and i can get that cover completed!!

i am interested too...if there is still room in the group...i was just thinking of posting a thread to see if there was any interest in a Disney circle journal group...

mickeyschickie, there's another thread somewhere that piratesmate started for the circle journal group 2 sign-ups. She's got 3 signed up so far, so find that thread and add your name to the list. I know piratesmate will be glad to have you join in. I think that group will get started the first of July. Hope that helps!

Well, I have my book. I just need to think of something really cool. At least I've been able to get the juices flowing again. I actually scrapped about 10 pages this week. Not journaled, but it had been a while since anythign had made it to my books. So, it's a start.

Okay - I think I am ready to mail my journal, although I won't send anything out until our deadline, since I don't know our mailing order yet!

I've gotten my page done in my theme, but I don't think I will post it. I sort of feel like I want people to be surprised. I do want to post my entries into other's journals (as not the whole group will see them), so is anyone opposed to that? I won't be posting the whole journal, just my page of your theme.

Anyway, better get back to work. Hope you all are having a great week! (Our snow has melted, so we're back to a little bit better weather here in Michigan!) :Pinkbounc

i dont have any problems with you posting your work - i look forward to seeing them!!

Megan - IIRC you can post things on 2 peas, right? I would post a link here saying whose journal it's in. I'd love to look at the pages in other people's journals, but I'd want mine to be a surprise. JMHO, but I hate to find Christmas presents early too!

Well, not much activity this week! I guess we have all been out enjoying spring???

I have started to get into the 12x12 frames (to make a page as a shadow box gift) and altered mini clipboards (as a gift for a 4x6 photo). Just more things to spend scrap money on!!!

Plus, have you seen the new KI paper!!!! Incredible!!!! :Pinkbounc My LSS just got it in this week. There appeared to be 5 or 6 new lines. Love it!

Also, just submitted something to get a price quote on a Disney cruise for next year (we have never been). I'm excited just to hear back.

Hope everyone is having a great week. :earsgirl:

was the price quote for the 11/11/2006 cruise when they go to castaway cay twice? that is when im going!! there is a group on the disboards that went in together and got a group rate - you might want to check with cjsmom over on that dismeet thread and see if that works for you pirate:

dizney-cruiser -

No, the price quote I am hoping for was based off of something I saw on mousesavers.com. I am thinking we might do the four night cruise (why do they call it four nights when it's really like 3 1/2 days???) Anyway, the price listed was $399 each for a cheap category room. We've never cruised, so I don't know what to be picky about at this point. The prices are for February 2006 (I think).

My first choice would be the cruise with stops at Grand Caymand and Cozumel, but if we got a good deal, I figured I couldn't be too picky. I think the 4 night stops at Nassau and Castaway Cay (not sure if it's once or twice).

I have yet to investigate much on the DIS, because I don't want to get too excited since it's not definite. I wanted to try and surprise my husabnd with it, but I got too excited and had to share with someone so I told him. I thought if 4 nights seemed short we could always go down a bit early or stay a bit at the end to do MK or DTD.

I'll let you know what we decide!

(My mind is already reeling with possibilities of a Disney cruise scrapbook!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter