Circle Journal - Group II sign-ups

I finished altering my cover tonight. I hope it all comes out like I want it to look, but since it's my first I'll try not to stress over it too much! I hope to get my sign-in pages and welcome page, etc. done tomorrow.

I just realized that many of you have that cute circle journal mickey on your posts. How did you do that? I am slowly figuring everything out on this board and you guys are all so creative! :wave: :wave:

just realized that many of you have that cute circle journal mickey on your posts. How did you do that?

I took me a little time to figure it out. Right click on the image and then click on the properties box. Then highlight and copy the URL address. Go into your User CP, click on edit your signature, and paste it into the insert image tab.

Patty,

Are you sorry you took this group on yet? ;)

I really am glad that you took this on. I hope oyu are not thinking we're more trouble than we're worth!

Carrie

Patty, I'm sorry about mentioning the dates. I just wanted to make sure I was reading it correctly. Thanks for taking the time to organize all of this. We really all appreciate all of your hard work. I know it is a large task to take on!

BTW, I case I forget to tell you---have lots of fun at WDW!

patty, i too hope you have a great trip and thank you for all the work you are doing organizing us!

when are you actually leaving?

I really am confused with this computer sometimes. I'm trying to get the circle journal mickey on my signature, and when I highlight the address I can't figure out how to get it to paste to my signature. I can't do edit on the top of the computer and there isn't one on the screen with the address on it, so what am I doing wrong? Now I figured out how to find the paste for the address but it's coming out with words-not the picture- I WILL figure this out yet!

I think you're almost there, angelmom. Just go back in your siggie to edit when you paste the URL and preceed it with

and that should take care of it. Those two things have to be in the address for it to show up in your sig. So, it's the
---got it? See if that works.

sweet maxine-THANK YOU! I can't believe I spent over an hour trying to figure that out! I was just getting so set on trying to figure it out and probably wouldn't have, thanks! Angel

Angel, I just checked back to see if it worked for you. I saw it under your sig. and it looks great! Good job!

I had trouble posting my picture in my sig. the other day, and I had to have help too. Once I understood the basics to it, I figured I could go from there.

Glad you worked it out! How is your circle journal coming along?

BTW---years ago (about 14 or so) my family went to San Diego and we loved it. We always said we would go back again, but haven't had the chance. The weather is sooo beautiful there. We also got up early to go to DL for the day, and had a great time!

sweet maxine said:
I had trouble posting my picture in my sig. the other day, and I had to have help too. Once I understood the basics to it, I figured I could go from there.

Can I post what you said about yourself when you were trying to get your picture to work? ;) Now you're a pro giving others advice. Way to go!

it looks great - too bad I screwed it up and haven't had the time to fix it yet - lol
:rotfl2:
I know ONE person knows whats wrong with it - has anyone else figured it out yet??
I might not get to it before I leave either - i made it in a pain in the butt program and saved it as a jpeg and now it won't let me open it in the same program - augh
:badpc:

We have 11 (I think) members at Yahoo - so who is missing???
A couple of you are moderators and can send an invite while I am away
I will make everyone else moderators when I get back - I have to do each individually and I am tired and going to bed now -
Long drive tomorrow...

Well I am headed out so hold up the fort -
I will be back... :grouphug:

Can anyone tell me if a second group ever got started? Or is it closed already?

TIA!

I'm not aware that another group was ever started. I think Patty was trying to see if there was more interest, so maybe the time to start one is now if you want to. I don't know for sure how it would work---like would Patty still be in charge of the whole cj group? It seems like that was what she meant. I think that would be in regards to the Yahoo group sign-up and communication there. That would be all that would be different about the two groups, except for the people participating in each group. KWIM?

I have been working on things for the cruise swap and have a good idea of what I want for the circle journal I just need to get the "journal" to get started. Target was out of their dollar ones and I want to get to the scrapbook store and see what they have. I don't want something that's too thin paper wise. I'm excited to do an "interactive" scrapbook, I've done one for a friend but I'm excited to have one for myself, unlike the ones I make for my kids and everyone else. :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter