Closed: 1100+ points for rent $15 per point, OKW, SSR, Vero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aulani
8 people - 2 bedroom villa
3 nights
07/06/19 to 07/13/19
Hello there! Sorry, but there are only single nights available at Aulani in a 2BR during that period. Onle 2 consecutive nights in 1 1BR. Any other dates that might work for you? Happy to check.

I would be interested in a single night as well. Could swing a single night or maybe even 2 separated single nights. It's a bit of a last minute trip to Oahu and just want to get into Aulani for a reasonable price (the rack rate is bananas).

Looking at booking late Feb, early march 2020. We are so new to this and I have never even been to Disney. We have plans to book with an agent through Disney directly at Caribbean Beach Resort but recently discovered DVC rentals. As of right now our only request is the 1 bedroom and under 2500.00 if possible. Can you let me know if that is possible?

Looking for June 11-14 at any of the following: AK, BLT, BC, etc. We are flexible. We have a five year old and would like to be close to access to the parks if one of the top three aren’t available. Also could be a studio or one bedroom

Thank you.

Looking at booking late Feb, early march 2020. We are so new to this and I have never even been to Disney. We have plans to book with an agent through Disney directly at Caribbean Beach Resort but recently discovered DVC rentals. As of right now our only request is the 1 bedroom and under 2500.00 if possible. Can you let me know if that is possible?
Hello! It may be possible to keep it under $2500 if you get really lucky in terms of a value room being available (like a 1BR value at AKL). What resorts are you thinking about?

I am looking for a 2 bedroom at Boardwalk or Beach Club for January 9 through 13 2010. Greatly appreciate any help

Hi! I am looking for 12/29/19 - 1/3/20. Specifically would like one of the following:
Bay Lake, Polynesian, Grand Floridian or Boulder Ridge - studio or 1 bd is preference (2 adults, 2 kids, 1 infant)

Thanks for checking!

I am looking for a 2 bedroom at Boardwalk or Beach Club for January 9 through 13 2010. Greatly appreciate any help
Hi there! I can book Beach Club and Boardwalk 7 months prior to check in. So, that wouldn't be for a couple more weeks. For those 2 resorts, you're more likely to get the room that you want if you book more than 7 months out, but in order to do that, you have to find someone who owns at the specific resort that you want to stay at (for home priority booking in the 7-11 month window) I'm happy to check back in with you at the 7 month window and see what's available at that time if you'd like. Also, please feel free to PM me. Happy to answer questions.

Hello!! I'm looking for a 1 bedroom (preferably AKL, if value available AWESOME, but open to wherever) for dates range from January 10-14th. The dates are flexible within 1 day or so. I've never rented with DVC points before but have been doing some research. I will be there running the half marathon and celebrating my parents 35th anniversary, so looking to do something special.

Last edited:
Hello Fellow Disneyphiles!

I have the points listed below to rent.
I can book at any DVC resort up to 7 months out.
I can book at the home resorts listed below up to 11 months before check in.

Home Resorts:

Old Key West 200 points, Aug 2019 UY, I can borrow up to 150 more from 2020 UY
(for reservations 8/1/19-7/31/20)

SSR 400 Dec 2019 UY (for reservations 12/1/19-11/30/20)

Vero 550 June 2019 UY, I can borrow up to 200 more from 2020 UY
(for reservations 6/1/19-5/31/20)

Please note 200 point minimum.

Please PM me with the following information.

• Check-in Date
  • Check-out Date
  • Resorts (in order of preference)
  • Room type - studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc
  • Preferred view (in order of preference)

I have rented points many times over the years. I use a simple rental agreement, and payment is through paypal. Renter pays paypal fees, if applicable. I’m happy to walk you through the process and check availability. Please note that availability with check in dates within the next few months is very limited, mostly to SSR and occasionally OKW and AKL.

Looking forward to helping you plan the best vacation ever!
Hello I'm looking for sarasota springs or okw 2nd April for 2 weeks 2020

check in Dec 25, 2019
check out Dec 28, 2019
deluxe studio
BCV(79 points) or BWV{standard 65pts or preferred 81pts)

Hi 1 or 2 bedroom
Hello there! Both a 1 and 2 BR are available for those dates. Which view (preferred or standard)? I think that you need 10 posts in order to PM so once you get to 10 posts, we can PM each other. That is the easiest way to communicate. Points used would be between 575 and 895 depending on 1 or 2 BR and view. Happy to answer any questions and book for you if I still have enough points when you're ready. Sounds like a Disney wedding is in the works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter