• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 1113 DVC Points (Only 261 Points Remaining) for Rent @17 Per Point! (738 SSR and 375 OKW Points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

speicher46

DIS Veteran
1113 DVC Points for Rent @17 Per Point! (738 SSR and 375 OKW Points) Update 261 points remaining.

These DVC Points can be used at all Disney Resorts

I can make a reservation for you up to eleven months prior to check- in at Old Key West and Sarasota Springs Resorts and up to seven months prior to check-in at all other DVC Resorts.

I have been a member of DVC since 1997 and have had numerous renters over the years. Many have become repeat customers. I provide a written rental agreement which can be electronically signed.

Zelle or PayPal payment is preferred but I will accept personal checks or money orders.

Please let me know if I can help you plan a magical vacation at the “Happiest Place on Earth”.

Please book as early as possible for preferred availability.

Last edited:

January 6th-13th, 2024

4 adults
no children

Looking for two separate Value Studios at AKV, BWV, or SSR

or

Two Bedroom Villa at AKV

Thanks!

January 6th-13th, 2024

4 adults
no children

Looking for two separate Value Studios at AKV, BWV, or SSR

or

Two Bedroom Villa at AKV

Thanks!
I am sorry but there are no studios or 2 bedroom villas available at any of the DVC resorts for the dates you requested. I will be glad to check other dates if you are flexible.

1113 DVC Points for Rent @17 Per Point! (738 SSR and 375 OKW Points)

I can make a reservation for you up to eleven months prior to check- in at Old Key West and Sarasota Springs Resorts and up to seven months prior to check-in at all other DVC Resorts.

I have been a member of DVC since 1997 and have had numerous renters over the years. Many have become repeat customers. I provide a written rental agreement which can be electronically signed.

PayPal payment is preferred but I will accept personal checks or money orders.

Please let me know if I can help you plan a magical vacation at the “Happiest Place on Earth”.

bump

Bump

the only thing available for the dates you selected is a studio at Old Key West and a studio at Sarasota Springs for 133 and 128 points respectively.
Appreciate you checking for us. Would you be able to check back on those dates and let me know if anything else becomes available? Thank you!!

Appreciate you checking for us. Would you be able to check back on those dates and let me know if anything else becomes available? Thank you!!
There is a one bedroom at Rivera for the dates you selected for 419 points. That is all that is available except the studios at OKW and SS.

bump

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter