• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 1113 DVC Points (Only 261 Points Remaining) for Rent @17 Per Point! (738 SSR and 375 OKW Points)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect - I think 6 nights would be great. Should I send you a PM to coordinate further?
I just checked again and the 1 BR at Beach Club is no longer available. It went quicker than I imagined. Sorry.
Now the only thing left for the last week of February or the first week of March is at Saratoga Springs. I will be glad to look at alternate dates if you are flexible or book the reservation at SSR. You almost have to book at least six months in advance to get the reservation you want.

1113 DVC Points for Rent @17 Per Point! (738 SSR and 375 OKW Points) Update 261 points remaining.

These DVC Points can be used at all Disney Resorts

I can make a reservation for you up to eleven months prior to check- in at Old Key West and Sarasota Springs Resorts and up to seven months prior to check-in at all other DVC Resorts.

I have been a member of DVC since 1997 and have had numerous renters over the years. Many have become repeat customers. I provide a written rental agreement which can be electronically signed.

Zelle or PayPal payment is preferred but I will accept personal checks or money orders.

Please let me know if I can help you plan a magical vacation at the “Happiest Place on Earth”.

Please book as early as possible for preferred availability.
BUMP

1113 DVC Points for Rent @17 Per Point! (738 SSR and 375 OKW Points) Update 261 points remaining.

These DVC Points can be used at all Disney Resorts

I can make a reservation for you up to eleven months prior to check- in at Old Key West and Sarasota Springs Resorts and up to seven months prior to check-in at all other DVC Resorts.

I have been a member of DVC since 1997 and have had numerous renters over the years. Many have become repeat customers. I provide a written rental agreement which can be electronically signed.

Zelle or PayPal payment is preferred but I will accept personal checks or money orders.

Please let me know if I can help you plan a magical vacation at the “Happiest Place on Earth”.

Please book as early as possible for preferred availability.
All points rented. Thank you so much. I know all of you will have magical vacations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter