• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 1113 DVC Points (Only 261 Points Remaining) for Rent @17 Per Point! (738 SSR and 375 OKW Points)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing available is at the Polynesian for 63 points.All other DvC resorts are booked for those date. Polynesian won’t last long. Sorry.

Hi! I'm looking for a studio or 1BR in any DVC resort June 15-22 (2 adults; 2 children). Can you please let me know availability? thank you!

I will get right back with you.
Studios and 1 BR Villas are available at most of the DVC resorts for he dates you selected. Let me know what you prefer. I will need the names, addresses, phone number, and email of all adult gurest and the ages of any children in order to make the reservation. Please send this information via the private message system since disboard rules prohibit publically posting email addresses or phone numbers.

If you need any additional information, just let me know.

Looking for a studio for Feb 7th-10th for two adults

Resort preference - in order:
Beach Club
Bay Lake Tower
Riviera
Grand Floridian
Boardwalk (preferred)
Old Key West

Thank you for your assistance!
The only thing available at any of the DVC resorts for the dates you selected is at the Polynesian. I even checked for 1 BR villas. They have a stadard view studio for 63 DVC points and a Lake View Studio for 75 DVC points.

1113 DVC Points for Rent @17 Per Point! (738 SSR and 375 OKW Points) Update 922 points remaining.

These DVC Points can be used at all Disney Resorts

I can make a reservation for you up to eleven months prior to check- in at Old Key West and Sarasota Springs Resorts and up to seven months prior to check-in at all other DVC Resorts.

I have been a member of DVC since 1997 and have had numerous renters over the years. Many have become repeat customers. I provide a written rental agreement which can be electronically signed.

Zelle or PayPal payment is preferred but I will accept personal checks or money orders.

Please let me know if I can help you plan a magical vacation at the “Happiest Place on Earth”.

Please book as early as possible for preferred availability.
bump

1113 DVC Points for Rent @17 Per Point! (738 SSR and 375 OKW Points) Update 922 points remaining.

I can make a reservation for you up to eleven months prior to check- in at Old Key West and Sarasota Springs Resorts and up to seven months prior to check-in at all other DVC Resorts.

I have been a member of DVC since 1997 and have had numerous renters over the years. Many have become repeat customers. I provide a written rental agreement which can be electronically signed.

Zelle or PayPal payment is preferred but I will accept personal checks or money orders.

Please let me know if I can help you plan a magical vacation at the “Happiest Place on Earth”.

bump

bump

Hi - I'm looking for a one or two bedroom suite at any of the following: Beach club, yacht club, polynesian, or kidani. Either the last week of Feb or first week of march. Thank you!

Hi - I'm looking for a one or two bedroom suite at any of the following: Beach club, yacht club, polynesian, or kidani. Either the last week of Feb or first week of march. Thank you!
The only thing I see available is a 1 BR at the Beach Club for the first week of March. Do you want seven nights?

Perfect - I think 6 nights would be great. Should I send you a PM to coordinate further?
Yes send me a PM with the specifics. I will need the names, addresses, email, and phone number of all adult guests and the ages of any children in order to make the reservation. This villa won’t be around long since it is the only thing left for the weeks you specified.

Yes send me a PM with the specifics. I will need the names, addresses, email, and phone number of all adult guests and the ages of any children in order to make the reservation. This villa won’t be around long since it is the only thing left for the weeks you specified.
Just sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter