CLOSED: 115 Animal Kingdom Lodge AKL points for rent for $20 pp. Can use at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwrobbins

Earning My Ears
Experienced renter with flexible terms, 25% down and agreed upon payment schedule thereafter. I can do reservations 11 months out at Animal Kingdom and 7 months from check in at any other resort. Price is $20 per point with preferred payment options of Venmo, PayPal or Zelle. A rental contract will be provided along with refund options depending on specific dates and terms of the reservation.

Please provide the following information for me to check availability:
  1. Desired check in and check out dates (note if flexible)
  2. Type of room (Studio, 1BR, 2BR, etc)
  3. Desired resort(s) in priority order.
  4. Number of guests
Thanks!

Points are still available, additional 300+ points available shortly for larger reservations if needed.

Experienced renter with flexible terms, 25% down and agreed upon payment schedule thereafter. I can do reservations 11 months out at Animal Kingdom and 7 months from check in at any other resort. Price is $20 per point with preferred payment options of Venmo, PayPal or Zelle. A rental contract will be provided along with refund options depending on specific dates and terms of the reservation.

4. Number of guests
Thanks!
Bump

4. Number of guests
Thanks!
Hello - long shot I know -
Looking to check in Dec 1, 2022 and check out Dec 5, 2022.
Studio
First choice any Epcot resort.
Second choice any Magic Kingdom resort.
2 guests

Hello - long shot I know -
Looking to check in Dec 1, 2022 and check out Dec 5, 2022.
Studio
First choice any Epcot resort.
Second choice any Magic Kingdom resort.
2 guests
Sorry, no rooms of any variety are open during this period. Happy to help with a reservation farther out in 2023 if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter