CLOSED: 170 SSR points, $13ppt, expire May 31, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for studio 4/11-4/14 any resort split stay is fine. I know it’s last minute and availability is limited.
Thank you

4/11-4/14 there are 1BR units in OKW and SSR for 102/103 points. Boulder ridge villa for 123 points. Studio for just 4/12-4/13 21 pts/night

2/25-28 - just 26-28 (or through march 1st) in SSR for 37pts/night. (Studio)

Hello, looking for 7 nights in studio for 4 people march 8-16. I know it’s last minute so we are flexible. We can change dates in either direction by 2 days or reduce our length of stay to as few days as 5 nights.
Thank you

I was just on Dvc site. And noticed poly studio availability for April 11 and 12. I would love to do this. Can we make this happen?

4/11-4/14 there are 1BR units in OKW and SSR for 102/103 points. Boulder ridge villa for 123 points. Studio for just 4/12-4/13 21 pts/night

2/25-28 - just 26-28 (or through march 1st) in SSR for 37pts/night. (Studio)

Hello, looking for 7 nights in studio for 4 people march 8-16. I know it’s last minute so we are flexible. We can change dates in either direction by 2 days or reduce our length of stay to as few days as 5 nights.
Thank you

Sorry, no studios or 1 BRs for more than 1 night in your date range

I was just on Dvc site. And noticed poly studio availability for April 11 and 12. I would love to do this. Can we make this happen?
It apparently was taken. Only studios I see for your dates are in SSR where you could stay until the 15th if you wanted. PM if you’re interested.

Hi! I know it's a long shot, but any studios or 1 bedrooms for 3/26-31-anywhere, but BW, BC 1st choice. Could do 5-6 nights from 3/23 on (departing on or before 3/31) and willing to split. Thank you for your time!

I’d like to buy all these points as a bulk transfer for $11 per point if you’re interested. You’ll need to create at least 10 posts so that you are allowed to send and receive private messages. Once you’ve done that send me a pm.

It apparently was taken. Only studios I see for your dates are in SSR where you could stay until the 15th if you wanted. PM if you’re interested.

I went on again just now and it is available again. If you have a minute and it’s still available. I would absolutely love the Poly 4/11-4/13

Hi! If you still have them and it is available, can you please check for 1 night 3/6-7 any studio (preferably Boardwalk if I have a choice) 1 person :) thank you!!

Do you have any points left? Looking for May 23 - 28th in a studio (4 people) Beach Club and Grand Fl preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter