Closed***212 AKL points avail for rent beginning in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pm3681

Earning My Ears
I have 212 points available for rent @ $16 per point. I’m experienced at renting points!

Hello. I am new to renting DVC points but would like to try it out. I am looking for points for a week the beginning of Feb 2020.

Hi Holly, for Feb 2020 you would have to wait until March 2019 to start rent what would be an owner’s home resort. Disney allows an 11 month booking window for your home resort and 7 months from today for non home resorts.

Would it not be possible to still rent these from you in March then or is it a first come first serve? I am new to renting DVC points so just trying to get a jump on things. Thanks for your help and information in advance.

Sure if you can there me what you’re looking for and you prepay. I’ve done this before and can offer you reference

Sure if you can there me what you’re looking for and you prepay. I’ve done this before and can offer you reference
Two adults and one infant. I am pretty flexible with room. Just looking for a good price. AKL studio room? Maybe have a Savannah view? Depending on price of course. Would like to do a week. Flexible on dates as well from Feb 3 through 13. I could do Monday to Monday- Tuesday to Tuesday etc

Ok I’ll get back to you in a few hours to let you know how many points etc..

Hi,

I'm interested in the following (in order of preference) for Nov 9-16th.

AKL Studio -Value
AKL Studio - Standard

Thanks

Hi Jonny,
Standard view is available for 88 points. Let me know if you would like to move forward.
Paul

Hi Jonny,
Standard rooms are available for 88 points. Let me know if you’d like to move on and secure a room.
Paul

Won’t be able to book until 1/21/19. DVC allows 11 months booking for home resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter