CLOSED:400 points for rent @ $11 a point use by July 31, 2013**UPDATE :CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorene

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
I have 400 points to rent at $11.00 a point. Home resort is Boardwalk Villas. Must be used by July 31, 2013 If interested, I will need to know the resort preferences, room type (studio, one bedroom, two bedroom), the number of people and ages in your travel party. I have rented points in the past and have references.

Payment via PayPal.
No transfer of points

**CLOSED

Hi,

I'm looking to rent points for a 1 bedroom value room in the Animal Kingdom villas. Dates are 6/9/13 - 6/13/13. There will be 2 adults and 2 children ages 2 and 1.

I looked at one chart which stated 71 pts and another which stated 76 pts.

Please let me know if you'd be able to assit.

thanks

Going to Disney for my birthday - staying two nights - the 23rd and the 24th - would like to stay at any of the below:

Boardwalk
Beach club
Animal kingdom

Two adults only

Thank you!

Hi,

I'm looking to rent points for a 1 bedroom value room in the Animal Kingdom villas. Dates are 6/9/13 - 6/13/13. There will be 2 adults and 2 children ages 2 and 1.

thanks
there is no availability on June 10th. do you have any alternative dates or resorts you would like me to check?

Hi,

thanks

Beach Club and Boardwalk studios are not available for those dates. there may be a studio availabie at Saratoga Springs March 15-18.

Are you interested in transferring points? I have a need about 80 points in early April and about 100 points in July.

Hi! If you have points left. We are in need of 210 pts. For 1 bd rm @ BLT 5/6-5/11 or 104 for Studio @BLT same dates. Please let me know if this is possible or not. Thank you so much!
-Sarah

I am looking for 86 points for Animal Kingdom Villas - Value Studio May 12-20 2013. 2 Adults 2 Children Ages 3 and 5. Could you do $10.50 a point? Please let me know. Thank you!

Jerry

Hi! If you have points left. We are in need of 210 pts. For 1 bd rm @ BLT 5/6-5/11 or 104 for Studio @BLT same dates. Please let me know if this is possible or not. Thank you so much!
-Sarah

The only option for those dates is a one bedroom at BWV for 215 pts

Ideally 4/15 for 6 nights but we are flexible in our travel. Ultimately 6 consecutive nights in studio with savannah view. Thank in advance.

Hi I am looking for a dedicated 2 bedroom standard view at AKL for 3/11-3/13. It is for 4 adults and 2 children.

Ideally 4/15 for 6 nights but we are flexible in our travel. Ultimately 6 consecutive nights in studio with savannah view. Thank in advance.

There is a deluxe studio with standard view available Checking in 4/14 and checking out 4/21 (6 nights) for 100 vac points. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter