CLOSED:400 points for rent @ $11 a point use by July 31, 2013**UPDATE :CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking to stay anywhere wed 2/20, check out sat 2/23. Prefer one of the delux hotels. Can you help?
Thanks, Tracey

We are looking to stay anywhere wed 2/20, check out sat 2/23. Prefer one of the delux hotels. Can you help?
Thanks, Tracey

how many in your travel party, ages of any children. what type of accommodation are you looking for i.e. studio, one bedroom, two bedroom

2 adults and a 4 yr old. One bedrm ideal, but will take a studio in a nicer hotel if available
Thanks so much for checking!

Lorene said:
The only option for those dates is a one bedroom at BWV for 215 pts

Thank you for the info! My dates in May are flexible how about...
May 12-18
May 19-25

Still a 1 Bdrm @ BLT

Thanks!!!

Hi! We are looking for a studio at BWV from Sun 3/17 - Fri 3/22. Two adults, one child. Have rented DVC pts before and stayed at BWV. We are all out of state annual passholders and would love to stay at BWV this visit. Thanks for checking!

I apologize for being off topic but are you planning on renting points for marathon weekend next year? I may be looking for 220 points for a 2 br at BWV.

Hi! We are looking for a studio at BWV from Sun 3/17 - Fri 3/22. Two adults, one child. Have rented DVC pts before and stayed at BWV. We are all out of state annual passholders and would love to stay at BWV this visit. Thanks for checking!

There is nothing available at BWV for the dates requested. There is a deluxe studio at Saratoga Springs available for 80 its

Could you check to see if AKV value or standard studio or 2br value is available for 6/1-6/10? I would need either 2 studios or the 2 bedroom since I have 7 people. Thanks in advance!

Hello,
I am new to dis boards. I recently heard about renting points and I just booked my flights for Disney from June 5th-June 9th. I would be interested in a studio room for 2 people. Could you tell me how much it would be? I have paypal already so I would be set and ready to pay you. Thanks!

hello, looking to rent points june8-14 studio 2 adults 2 children wondering what was avaliable that week and if you had the points aval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter