CLOSED:400 points for rent @ $11 a point use by July 31, 2013**UPDATE :CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, looking to rent points june8-14 studio 2 adults 2 children wondering what was avaliable that week and if you had the points aval.

There are three options for the dates requested:
Animal Kingdom Villas Deluxe studio Savanna view 110 pts
Saratoga Springs Resort Deluxe studio 94 pts
Old Key West Deluxe studio 85 pts

Let me know if you are interested in any of the above options

It is just for two adults on 7/5 and 7/6 and I am flexible on location!

Your options for the two nights are:
Bay Lake Tower studio 48 pts
Animal Kingdom Villas kidani Village- studio savanna view 44 its
Saratoga Springs Resort- studio 40 its

Let me know if any of the options are of interest

Im interested but cant pm yet. 6 more posts. Lol

What are you interested in? As my original post indicates, I will need the travel dates, resort requests, type of accommodation (studio, one bedroom etc) # of adults in your travel party , # and ages of children in your travel party
Points expire July 31, 2013 so travel dates have to be by then.

I had postd earlier. 6 or 7 nights at akl studio with savannah view. Ideally starting 4/15 but flexible any time after that.

Hi. I am interested in staying at the Bay Lake Tower; checking in on April 7, 2013 and out on April 9th. I will need a one-bedroom (sleeps 5). If I read the charts properly, I need 72 pts. Would you be able to help me out?

second choice is AKV (52 pts)

For 5 adults and one infant
Thank you!

Hello Lorene

I would like to rent 114 pts at your price of $11/pt. ($1254)
Aulani resort and spa (Hawaii)
Studio villas, standard view
6 nights, checkin: April 16, 2013, checkout April 22.
4 adults, 1 baby (18 months)

We are new members to the site so very few posts.

Thanks

Hi. I am interested in staying at the Bay Lake Tower; checking in on April 7, 2013 and out on April 9th. I will need a one-bedroom (sleeps 5). If I read the charts properly, I need 72 pts. Would you be able to help me out?

second choice is AKV (52 pts)

For 5 adults and one infant
Thank you!

BLT standard view for the dates is not available for the dates requested. They do have a lake view at BLT for 82 points (41 pts each night)
Let me know if this will work for you

I can't PM you either, but looking for 1-3 nights at either Beach Club or Boardwalk anytime between March 26th - April 1st. Studio or one bedroom. Please let me know if you can find anything.

Thanks!

BLT standard view for the dates is not available for the dates requested. They do have a lake view at BLT for 82 points (41 pts each night)
Let me know if this will work for you

Thanks, but no. Anything at the AKV, or any other resort at this point (want to stay around 60-65 pts. or less, please!)

Thanks, but no. Anything at the AKV, or any other resort at this point (want to stay around 60-65 pts. or less, please!)

checking in 4/7 and checking out 4/9 (2 nights) the following is available:

one bedroom AKV Jamba house standard view 64 points (32 each night)
one bedroom AKV Kidani village standard view 64 points (32 each night)
one bedroom AKV kidani village savanna view 76 points (38 each night)

alternative resorts for the dates requested:
Old Key West - one bedroom villa 60 vacation points (30 each night)
Saratoga Springs Resort - one bedroom 66 vacation points (33 each night)

Hi I am looking for a two bedroom villa in late march. Boardwalk/beach club or animal kingdom would be preferable.
Thursday through Monday. Flexible in all areas.
Not exactly sure how the points work???
Please let me know what you have available.
Thank you!!

Would you please check availability for check in May 8 and check out May 14? Looking for studio ideally. 2 adults, 2 young kids. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter